Over 200 New Year New me Part 42

Options

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Jess -- Really, it's kind of creepy when I think about it. :laugh: Now that I've talked to some people who know, I'm pretty darn sure it was in fact baby though.
    4 pounds is AWESOME!!! I love the way you're so refocused. :happy:

Deb -- The pounds will start coming off again, just give it a little time. You're a seasoned pro at this. :smile:

Heather -- I'm so glad WW seems to be working out so well for you! Sometimes you just have to switch it up.

I'm so proud of everyone here. :flowerforyou: I'm kind of afraid to step on the scale because I really lost focus again this week with the snow days. I'm pretty sure I overate every day. I've been so hungry every day since last Friday. :ohwell: I'm going to try to focus on making the majority of my choices healthy choices. Even if I'm hungry enough to eat 2000+ calories, they need to be healthy calories.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options

Deb-Hang in there. I worked hard last week and stayed within my caories and only lost a pound. Don't forget you did weight training this week and your muscles will most definitely be holding onto some water! Next week is gonna be better for you.

Thanks jess - I know that I did good and just have to get past this !! I guess it is like the BL they seem to struggle week 2 :smile: Week 3 is going to rock !!! It has to ...I hate the 250's i just do...it was like it was taunting me this morning at 250.4 ...like haha you just thought you got rid of me !!!

I soo don't want to work today...

Okay so the deal on the house...so hubby talked to the lady last night. She said the realtor guy is in vegas right now, but since he is still making money (like 1k) she is positive it will be fine giving us another month, of course i want that in writing. So from what she is saying it looks like we are going to be target for the march 31st closing.

THis has made me very excited and terrifed at the same time. I added a ticker as you can see below , 2 months, 2 weeks and 3 days...ouch that just seems soo quick. I am just praying we have enough money, we are about 4700 $ short right now of what we need, i am hoping our tax refund takes care of most of that + what i plan to save in feb and march, just hope no unexpected expenses come up...

SO for-warn the next 2 months i am going to be more of a basket case than usual :smile:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Julie-I was thinking of cheating today. Was going to have some awful for me food. Thanks to your post I'm still going to have lunch with my friend but I'm going to make a healthy choice! Thank you! I'm really trying to stay focused.

Deb-It's okay I'm a nut case every day. Just about other things.

I'm so sleepy today! I got very little sleep last night. Just want to go home and curl up in my bed and sleep!!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    debra .....+0.5..........0.0%
    Teresa....-2.0..........-0.9%
    LaDeb.....-1.8........ -0.9%
    cogirl.......-4.5....... .-1.7%
    laila.........+5.0.........0.0%
    momma.....-2.9......-1.04%
    meokk.......-0.6........0.46%
    Ann............-2.2........0.94%
    Jess..........-4............1.86%
    Heather....-2.2........-1.14%
    Cris...........-4.8....... 2.2%
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Just got a call...we got plumbing !!! I never have been soo excited about plumbing :smile:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Cris - WTG on a huge loss !!!
  • cris20056
    Options
    Sorry I havent been on...planning my trip to New York was way more involved than it needed to be (finding someone to keep the baby), got all my save the dates ready to send today, and work has been super busy! I missed you all though!

I am down to 213 from 225 (Jan 3) so I am happy about that! I ate my feelings at lunch today though....had chik fila with fries and all! We are getting a million doctor's bills from Bobbys surgery, we jsut paid a butt load of money to get our house painted, our heater just blew up...**sigh** I wish money did grow on trees because lord knows we need some right now!

I have like 200 cals left for dinner so gonna hit up the gym tonight to see if I can get another 200 or so to have a decent dinner

Happy weekend friends!
  • cris20056
    Options

Thank Deb! Itll prob go up after my stupid trip to chik fil a....:sad: :sad:
  • lildebbie
    Options

Thank Deb! Itll prob go up after my stupid trip to chik fil a....:sad: :sad:

It will come back down though you are doing awesome.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Cris...........-4.8....... 2.2%
    Lauren......-2.0........1.15%

Using yesterday's weign in since I'm in LA and not w/my "home scale".

Yesterday I went to crazytown on eating...
    Cals - 2839 WOWSA! 900 OVER maintenance.
    Water - 104 oz
    Exercise - 30 min walk down Hollywood Blvd
    Proud - That I was nutty yesterday but I'm logging it and moving on.

Went for a run around Lake Hollywood today with my friend. I think we'll go at least once more time while we're here!

163598_967521048060_15902971_50060054_5743590_n.jpg

Sorry I'm short in my post. Getting ready to head out to the Santa Monica pier!

Congrats to the losers!!
  • cris20056
    Options
    You look great Lauren! What a gorgeous view of the water!!!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    So proud of all you gals keep up the great work.We got this !! this year we all will meet our goals big or small.Love all of you for your support and hard work.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Cris: You're a rockstar again this week! I can't believe you doubt yourself when the rest of us know just how awesome you are. Keep up the awesome work.

Lauren: Another rockstar! Running while on vacation is amazing, even if the calories were a bit high. Nothing to do but improve, move forward and enjoy your time off. I would to be wearing shorts and a tank top right now, like your friend is!

We had our lunch potluck today, which was spaghetti. I ate a lot of points, but with plans of exercising tonight, I will still be within reasonable limits for my week. I didn't have bread, which I normally love, so that I could have a small piece of Dutch apple pie. It was delicious! Overall, it's still a huge improvement over potlucks past. I do all of the setup and clean up and usually steal and extra dessert while cleaning. Didn't do it today! I'm focused on the WW ice cream bar I get tonight if I exercise...and ONLY if I exercise!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Heahter-I just wanna say how proud I am of you! I know you always struggle during your potlucks!! Great job girl! :flowerforyou:

Okay so I had every intention of being good at lunch today. I've been craving fries and today I caved. I went ahead and did it. Still am able to keep the rest of the day within reason so that's exactly what I'm going to do! No sense in blowing off the rest of the day!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Heahter-I just wanna say how proud I am of you! I know you always struggle during your potlucks!! Great job girl! :flowerforyou:

Okay so I had every intention of being good at lunch today. I've been craving fries and today I caved. I went ahead and did it. Still am able to keep the rest of the day within reason so that's exactly what I'm going to do! No sense in blowing off the rest of the day!

Good job on not blowing the rest of they day ...you are allowed some fries !!

We are going to mooyah tomorrow (love that freaking place) i plan on getting an ice burger and split fries with hubby (we do that anyway as they give you wayyy too much)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I'm literally drooling at the thought of fries.

Salty fried potatoey things are my #1 craving with this pregnancy. :laugh:

I have a couple potatoes at home. Looks like they're destined to become oven fries this evening. :tongue:
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I am so hungry today, I feel tired and weak. I have decided to allow myself some extra calories. I am going to stay within my maintenance cals preferable under but not so restrictive. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Yay we have a long weekend thanks to MLK day on Monday. I need one.
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    sorry so late checking in, busy day!

Jenn.....-1.8........-.65%
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    checking in for yesterda:
    calories: stayed under! yeah!
    water: pretty good
    exercise: none unfortunately
    proud: that I'm sticking with it ... and didn't have that chocolate muffin!
    very happy with the scale this morning after just two days back on track I was down 3 pounds. .. I know it's probably water - but heck - it's still 3 pounds less than I weighed on Tuesday!

lstpaul......-3........-1.19%

p.s. Lilspy - I predict you are going to have a boy ... I craved salty stuff with my son and sweet stuff with my daughter. :wink:
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    lstpaul......-3........-1.19%
    blue......-1.5 or -5.5.......0%

I lost 5.5 since Tuesday's fatal weigh in, courtesy of stomach flu. But since last Friday it was just 1.5. Either way I will take it! Going in the right direction!!!

Feeling a bit better - was able to keep down crackers and a small piece of tilapia. Wooot!

Happy Weekend, everyone!!!