Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• sportsmom_65
    Options
    I'm new at this, I've been reading posts and it seems that everyone is so friendly and helpful.......THANK YOU!
    I would love all the recipes I can possibly get my hands on....I have a very busy life style and a very picky family and I want to get all of us on the Healthy Train!
    Please send me anything you have if you have time......sportsmom_65@yahoo.com

THANK You so very much!
  • littleladyjones
    Options
    If your not tired of forwarding it,I'd love a copy. littleldyjones@hotmil.com Thanks for sharing!!
  • littleladyjones
    Options
    Try this one. Mexican Chicken

Put four chicken breast in the crock pot
    Add a jar of Salsa (choose your favorite heat level) I like mild
    Cook for several hours until the chicken falls apart
    Scoop out one serving and mix in 1 Teaspoon of light sour cream - it makes a kind of creamy sauce
    poor over 1 cup of brown rice

Yummy, quick and and fills my mexican food urge!
    Kathy

This is also one of my favorite! Healthy, easy and soooo good. I have added a can of black beans and corn to this and served over rice. Yum Yum!!
  • 1mrsjonesy
    Options
    I would love to have you recipes! Please send to crazy4prpl@aol.com
  • juliebyington
    Options
    Could I please have a copy of the recipes. Thanks a lot!! Send to julieb@usrisk.com
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I would also love the booklet! powell.ginny@yahoo.com
  • itaroman
    Options
    Hi! Please send me your slow cooker recipes to itaromanvega@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would also love a copy of the slow cooker recipes! tristyking@gmail.com
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

I would like a copy please: Please send to: jackiemal@hotmail.com
  • KristenY18
    Options
    I would love a copy! Thank you so much :) k_yatson@yahoo.com
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy also! Rhonda.Vice@boyle.kyschools.us
    Thanks so much! I love slow cooker recipes.
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    thank you so much for these recipes!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Ok if you have time I would love a copy also.. mharshbergerjohnson@yahoo.com
  • lacie2010
    lacie2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy of the recipes.... Thanks halls2803@yahoo.com
  • Purplegal
    Purplegal Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy too! anna@waitz.com

Thanks so much!
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If you could send me a copy to

smessom32@yahoo.com

That would be great.
  • TheNewDanielle
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

Here is my latest favorite crockpot dessert:

Apple Sauce

Core peell ( I suppose you don't have to if you don't mind the peel) and slice a variety of apples (you can use whatever kinds you like I personally use about 5 different types in mine) - enough apples to fill the crockpot that you are using

Throw in some lemon juice and cinnamon/all spice/apple pie seasoning/nutmeg whatever you prefer

Turn that bad boy on and let her go on high for a few hours or low for a few more until the apples are as soft as you prefer them to be, I let mine go til they are mush, but some others I know prefer a more chunky apple sauce so they don't let it go as long.

If you don't want to add lemon juice a little bit of water can be added if you like instead

I use some sweet and some sour apples and I find that this combo requires NO added sugar and is plenty sweet (more golden delicious apples yum) :)

ENJOY

I would also love a copy please :) Thanks, danico_2005_2004@yahoo.com
  • msjennm
    Options

I would love a copy!!!! Thanks!!!!! knhall09@gmail.com

me 2
    ms.jenn@comcast.net
  • alarcher
    alarcher Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Can you please send me it too please miss_archer@hotmail.com. Thanks so much...
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options

Me too! Thanks! hmkan3@gmail.com