February...360 minute "Move-It" Challenge

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
This is the month for cupid, love and valentines:love: ...Will you be looking for cupid? :flowerforyou: Will he look the other way?:sad: It's time to show up that flying little snob:devil: and make some time to time to Move it! Shake it! Jiggle it! Wiggle it! Bump it! Thump it! Stomp it! Womp it!!

What's your plan? You gotta have one to make this happen.

Jan 31st, Kim, 181.2...my goal is 10 lbs this month...oh my, it's a short one too

The goals are:

1) 360 minutes of moving...it doesn't matter what kind you do or how you break it up (you can wash walls, do videos, walk your neighbors dog, just get busy!!! Point is to keep moving and doing something

- or -

2) Burn 2500 to 3500 calories with a heart rate monitor

OK, who's in for Week #1, if at first you don't succeed, you keep trying...just keep coming back and reporting progress or non-progess...it doesn't matter...it keeps us accountable and that's how we commit to healthy lifestyles

Replies

• ccg0222
    ccg0222 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm in! I'm stuck right now so this might be what I need to bump up my game!
  • courtney1551
    Options
    I'm In!! Great Plan!!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! :smile: 13 mins a day....achieveable!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I can try this, but it seems like I am now in the lose inches stage now. See what happens.
  • cerissawilliams
    Options
    I'M IN...MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 15LBS THIS MONTH.
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll try. This week will be a challenge to get to the calorie burn with my work hours, but I'll try!
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    The goals are:

1) 360 minutes of moving...it doesn't matter what kind you do or how you break it up (you can wash walls, do videos, walk your neighbors dog, just get busy!!! Point is to keep moving and doing something

- or -

2) Burn 2500 to 3500 calories with a heart rate monitor

OK, who's in for Week #1, if at first you don't succeed, you keep trying...just keep coming back and reporting progress or non-progess...it doesn't matter...it keeps us accountable and that's how we commit to healthy lifestyles

Is this weekly or monthly the goal???
  • nisijam5
    Options
    It's a weekly goal...pick one or the other...good luck
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Im in. 10lbs in 4 weeks should keep me focused
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    It's a weekly goal...pick one or the other...good luck

Thanks Kim. I am in I will take the 3500 calories according to HRM:flowerforyou:
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I forgot to state my challenge. 360 minutes of movement this week.
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Count me in Kim! I'm aiming for 360 min/exercise a week!
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Unreasonable goal= 21 lbs. in 36 days, reasonable goal= 10 lbs. by February 28.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I'm back are we including today in Feb? Since it starts the new week? Hope the crew finds us :<}
    Are we posting start weights for the month?

Monday 58/585 HRM

58/585
    302/2915
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! My goal for February is to lose 5 pounds. Seems like a small number, but I've literally been stuck where I am for the past 2 months. Started the P90 program today, so hopefully that will help jumpstart a loss! I'm going to track both minutes/calories burned.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I'm back are we including today in Feb? Since it starts the new week? Hope the crew finds us :<}
    Are we posting start weights for the month?

Monday 58/585 HRM

58/585
    302/2915

I'm posting mine...you can post under me if you want to have a little competition....:tongue:

Kim 181.2

I think this month we should start a new thread each week...it will help all of us who are tracking weight this month
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i am totally back...i am signing up today for a 25k in may so i will need to be moving and grooving to be ready for it :)

starting weight: 127 :)
    monday: 30 day shred level 3 (with additional jumping jacks between levels) 29/322

so far: 29 minutes/322 calories
    to go: 331 minutes/2178 calories
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options

I'm posting mine...you can post under me if you want to have a little competition....:tongue:

Kim 181.2
    Andrea 127
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! My goal for February is to lose 5 pounds. Seems like a small number, but I've literally been stuck where I am for the past 2 months. Started the P90 program today, so hopefully that will help jumpstart a loss! I'm going to track both minutes/calories burned.

My bad, didn't know we were posting our weight.
    I'm at 171 :ohwell:
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I will try for 360 minutes a week, my work schedule will be nuts but I will give it a shot. Nothing ventured nothing gained. . .