February...360 minute "Move-It" Challenge

Options

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm back in this for this week, shooting for the 360 minutes. Are we tracking here, or creating a new thread?

We'll just stay here...I decided I am way too lazy:yawn: to make a new weekly thread...LOL

Works for me. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the link to another one!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    starting weight: 127 :)
    monday: 30 day shred level 3 (with additional jumping jacks between levels) 29/322
    tuesday: bfbm 34/319
    wednesday: 6week6pack 37/302, 30 day shred level 2 28/260, 30 day shred level 1 28/272, weights 10/29, jumping jacks/jump rope 10/54
    thursday: 6week6pack 36/345, run 60/828, shred level 1 29/186
    friday: 6week 6pack 32/198, 30 day shred level 3 30/229
    saturday: run 57/635
    sunday: run 46/424, 6wk6pk 34/212

total this week: 500 minutes/4615 calories

holy cow i didn't know i could possibly workout that much in one week!!! the only downside is that i had an appetite the size of texas so i ate just about every single calorie i burned!!! next week i will be back to normal, back to a five day work week no snow days in sight :)
    come on everyone finish this week strong!!! :)

Wow!!!!!! Keep up the good work Andrea!! You are a machine girl!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I know I am a bit late, but we got home in the early morning hours yesterday from a concert and I slept through Sunday all together.

Monday: Elliptical 45 Minutes, Treadmill 45 Minutes, Weights 20 Minutes
    Tuesday: Just dance 2 30 Minutes
    Wednesday: Elliptical 45 Minutes, Treadmill 45 Minutes, Just Dance 2 45 Minutes
    Thursday: --
    Friday: 62 Minutes Wii Fit, 45 Minutes Just Dance 2, and 30 Day Shred DVD but since I took an awful lot of breaks I am only counting it as 10 minutes.
    Saturday: Does dancing around at the concert count?
    Sunday:

Total: 392/360

Hooray! I do have to say that I will not be going to the gym today or tomorrow because I think I pulled a muscle. I'm not sure exactly what is going on but my calves are really sore, it hurts any time I move so I am waiting until Wednesday and if they still hurt I am going to my doc to see what is wrong. It would be my own fault, I did 30 minutes of free step on Wii Fit on Friday and really pushed so that I did 3500 steps. I figured it was just soreness that would go away but this is lasting longer than usual aches and pains from exercise.

Good job Melissa!!! Are you making sure you stretch before and after your workouts? Especially after? This may be the problem.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    38 min = Leslie Sansone DVD..................................322 min to go!:heart:

I am going for 360 again!! At my size if I exercise 360 min, 3500 plus calories is automatic. I have noticed it is taking me longer to reach 500 calories as I get more fit and smaller. I try to get at least 500 calorie burn per day.

Everyone have a good week!!:flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Feb/7 Monday 72/805 PW/Weights HRM
    29/200 HRM
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I know I am a bit late, but we got home in the early morning hours yesterday from a concert and I slept through Sunday all together.

Friday: 62 Minutes Wii Fit, 45 Minutes Just Dance 2, and 30 Day Shred DVD but since I took an awful lot of breaks I am only counting it as 10 minutes.
    Sunday:

Hooray! I do have to say that I will not be going to the gym today or tomorrow because I think I pulled a muscle. I'm not sure exactly what is going on but my calves are really sore, it hurts any time I move so I am waiting until Wednesday and if they still hurt I am going to my doc to see what is wrong. It would be my own fault, I did 30 minutes of free step on Wii Fit on Friday and really pushed so that I did 3500 steps. I figured it was just soreness that would go away but this is lasting longer than usual aches and pains from exercise.

Good job Melissa!!! Are you making sure you stretch before and after your workouts? Especially after? This may be the problem.

I don't doubt that is the problem. I don't think I was ever working hard enough to warrant stretching before :ohwell:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Sunday:

I don't doubt that is the problem. I don't think I was ever working hard enough to warrant stretching before :ohwell:

The time on elliptical and treadmill alone warrents a good stretch afterwards or you will feel the pain for sure. I did not check to see your age but the older you are the more important is is to stretch those limbs. If you stretch the next 2 days since you are taking a break you will see the difference. I can't stress how important it is th stretch after working out and make sure you warm up before going into a vigourous workout. I warm up about 5 minutes with light effort and then heat it up. I hope these tips help.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    MON: Minutes: 20
    TUE: Minutes:
    WED: Minutes:
    THU: Minutes:
    FRI: Minutes:
    SAT: Minutes:
    SUN: Minutes:

Total: 20/360
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    came sooo close...i should of forced myself to do little walks here and there ugh!

Minutes 310/360
    Calories 1913/2500

i am down 2.5lbs tho! yippee, exercise really helps melt the pounds off :heart:

SW 146
    CW 143.5

Hi Janna!!! I did not realized you had joined us! Good to see you are still doing good. Congrats on weight loss!! Good job on exercise!! I am not going to make my minutes this week either but I did the best I could considering we had a blizzard this week and that caused me to miss some gym workouts that I had planned. Keep up the good work and welcome!:flowerforyou:

hi mollie...i joined a few days late...but thanks for your welcome! That blizzard was rough...i hate being stuck in the house all day...it make me want to eat. Going to work is so much better to keep my mind busy and off of food :grumble: This challenge really helped me amp it up on the exercise ...so thank you! I like the idea of rewarding myself at the end of the week...maybe a nice Valentine's dinner...and if by Sunday I dont hit the minutes...I will cancel the reservations!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ok it's a new week! time to MOVE IT!

Mon - turbo jam 40mins/450 calories
    Tues - hip hop step?...
    Wed - turbo kick?
    Thurs - zumba?
    Friday - gym?
    Sat - gym?
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    360/3500

Feb/7 Monday 72/805 PW/Weights HRM
    29/200 HRM
    Tues 66/764 Weights/PW HRM

Morning, it everyone up and at it?

167/1769
    183/1731
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi...mover and shakers

Monday, nada dang thing...worked from 3 to 11

I am fighting a virus and have a wicked work schedule this week...I'm gonna fight for it because I really WANT/NEED pedicure

KEEP MOVING!!!
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thanks Mollie! I'm definitely going to do a better job of it from now on.
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Monday--5 minutes. but 5 minutes is more than nothing, right?
    Tuesday--30 minutes on Treadmill....more???
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hi...mover and shakers

Monday, nada dang thing...worked from 3 to 11

I am fighting a virus and have a wicked work schedule this week...I'm gonna fight for it because I really WANT/NEED pedicure

KEEP MOVING!!!

Hope you feel better soon Kim.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    38 min = Leslie Sansone DVD..................................322 min to go!
    90 min = 45 weights, 25 Elliptical, 20 bike..............232 min to go!:flowerforyou:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ok it's a new week! time to MOVE IT!

Mon - turbo jam 40mins/450 calories
    Tues - hip hop step 45 mins step + 15mins abs + 30 mins treadmill = grand total of 90mins/1000 calories :drinker: :drinker:
    Wed - turbo kick?
    Thurs - zumba?
    Friday - gym?
    Sat - gym?
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Tues - hip hop step 45 mins step + 15mins abs + 30 mins treadmill = grand total of 90mins/1000 calories :drinker: :drinker:

Holy crazy burn!! You go girl!!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Mon: Nothing
    Tue: 75min/666cal
    Wed:
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Total: 75min/666cal
    To Go: 285min/2834cal
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    joining late this week...looks like this week is starting strong :)

monday: bfbm 32/236
    tuesday: shred level 2 30/266
    wednesday: shred level 2 29/234

so far: 91 minutes/736 calories
    to go: 269 minutes/1764 calories

this week is a bit busier than last week life-wise...i have a wedding shower on saturday that will pretty much guarantee me to over-eat, but i'm the bride so i am allowed :) haha...52 days til my wedding though so i need to keep going strong so i rock my dress :)