February...360 minute "Move-It" Challenge

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    joining late this week...looks like this week is starting strong :)

monday: bfbm 32/236
    tuesday: shred level 2 30/266
    wednesday: shred level 2 29/234

so far: 91 minutes/736 calories
    to go: 269 minutes/1764 calories

this week is a bit busier than last week life-wise...i have a wedding shower on saturday that will pretty much guarantee me to over-eat, but i'm the bride so i am allowed :) haha...52 days til my wedding though so i need to keep going strong so i rock my dress :)

Congrats Amanda!!! :bigsmile: You are doing it so you will be fine!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    38 min = Leslie Sansone DVD..................................322 min to go!
    90 min = 45 weights, 25 Elliptical, 20 bike..............232 min to go!:
    53 min = LS DVD..........................................................179 min to go!

Happy Hump day everyone!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    360/3500

Feb/7 Monday 72/805 PW/Weights HRM
    29/200 HRM
    Tues 66/764 Weights/PW HRM
    Wed 57/654 HRM

Andrea you are going to be a beautiful bride. You will definitely Rock the dress!

224/2423
    126/1077
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Andrea, I concur...you will rock that dress and the dance floor:flowerforyou:

I have been fighting a virus since Monday and have not worked out 1 minute:cry:

Does anyone here still work out when they are not feeling good? I'd rather use that energy for fighting this virus

Monday, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, 0 minutes

I really want that pedicure!!!!:explode:
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Monday--5 minutes. but 5 minutes is more than nothing, right?
    Tuesday--30 minutes on Treadmill....more??? --10 minutes dancing with my 2 1/2 year old, 20 minutes on the eliptical
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

65/295
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Does anyone here still work out when they are not feeling good? I'd rather use that energy for fighting this virus

Monday, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, 0 minutes

Hi Kim,

I hope you are feeling better soon. Yes I still workout unless I am really down for the count meaning off work and in the bed. I just don't work out as hard. Sometimes I have the engery to still do a good work out. It all depends and I have read articles about it being safe to work with colds, virusis if you feel up to it. I ususally eat a fruit before and push to do something just nothing vigorous. Especially if I am still going to to go to work.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

this week is a bit busier than last week life-wise...i have a wedding shower on saturday that will pretty much guarantee me to over-eat, but i'm the bride so i am allowed :) haha...52 days til my wedding though so i need to keep going strong so i rock my dress :)

Sorry Andrea!! Congrats Andrea!!! :bigsmile:
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Sorry Andrea!! Congrats Andrea!!! :bigsmile:

thank you thank you :) no worries on the name...i answer to just about anything that starts with an "A"...well not anything, but you know ;)
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options

Monday, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, 0 minutes

depends on how sick i am and what kind of sick whether or not i workout...sometimes i've found that if i do a little something and get sweating i actually feel a little bit better...hope you feel better soon so you can rock your new workout shirt on your next workout and then enjoy a fabulous pedicure...my toes will be jealous :)
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Goal 3500 calories
    Calories left to burn: 0/zero (732 over)

If I meet my weigh in goal Tuesday I will be purchasing my new workout top & bottom!!!!

Have fun rewarding yourself!!!

Kim, I met my weight loss goal of -2.5 and my 3500 calorie challenge last week. I rewarded myself today with two workout tops and capri workout bottoms. Thanks for posting this challenge and helping me keep it moving.
    :flowerforyou: Thank U :flowerforyou:
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Monday, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, 0 minutes

depends on how sick i am and what kind of sick whether or not i workout...sometimes i've found that if i do a little something and get sweating i actually feel a little bit better...hope you feel better soon so you can rock your new workout shirt on your next workout and then enjoy a fabulous pedicure...my toes will be jealous :)

On Sunday I woke up with major head congestion, I ended up going to Jazzercise around 1 once the pressure lessened, and I felt tons better before we went to a Super Bowl party. :-)
  • nisijam5
    Options

Monday, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, 0 minutes

On Sunday I woke up with major head congestion, I ended up going to Jazzercise around 1 once the pressure lessened, and I felt tons better before we went to a Super Bowl party. :-)

OK, you all have motivated me to do my hour today...who lets a little virus stop them??? Not me
  • aablacknell
    Options
    My reward this week will be a pedicure. God knows after all these workouts my feet could use some TLC:heart: !!!

Goal 4200 calories

Mon: 941 calories burned (run/walk, glutes, hip hop abs & stairmaster)
    Tues: Rest Day
    Wed: 778 calories burned (run/walk, arms/shoulders, hip hop abs & stairmaster)
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Calories left to burn: 2481
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My reward this week will be a pedicure. God knows after all these workouts my feet could use some TLC:heart: !!!

Did you get your new workout outfit? Tell me! Tell me!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Mon: 38 min = Leslie Sansone DVD....................................322 min to go!
    Tues: 90 min = 45 weights, 25 Elliptical, 20 bike..............232 min to go!:
    Wed: 53 min = LS DVD..........................................................179 min to go!
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • aablacknell
    Options

I did!! I did!! I went to Marshall's and purchased two tops and one capri bottom :bigsmile: !!!
  • nisijam5
    Options

I did!! I did!! I went to Marshall's and purchased two tops and one capri bottom :bigsmile: !!!

My reward for this week is a pedicure as well...but, I am already super behind...anyway, I just did 30 and will go to the gym later as well...MFP exercisers motivated me:flowerforyou:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Mon: Nothing
    Tue: 75min/666cal
    Wed: 70min/545cal
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Total: 145min/1211cal
    To Go: 215min/2289cal
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    360/3500

Feb/7 Monday 72/805 PW/Weights HRM
    29/200 HRM
    Tues 66/764 Weights/PW HRM
    Wed 57/654 HRM
    Thurs 84/815 Weights/PW/Intervals HRM

Knee is still acting up, muscles behind knee kept me up last night. I think walking in the deep snow irritated it. I do workout if I am able sick or not, I just work to what I am able to do. It really helps me when I have congestion to get it loose and gone.
    It does not make for a pretty workout :tongue: sweaty, sick woman with a runny nose (eeuuw). But I do feel better after.

Onward and upward, Alice

308/3238
    42/262
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, 90 min elliptical, treadmill....725 cals

I ended up working out yesterday for 90 minutes, you guys motivated me:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: and the thought of the pedicure too:tongue: