1101112131416»

Replies

• elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Heather's post makes me smile.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    hey ladies!

I am extreamly busy today. I'm going to find time today to read all the posts (i've missed) and post too.

Miss y'all, Have a great Valentine's day!!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member

Thanks, Lauren! I think I've found something that is going to keep me on track this year.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member

:heart: :drinker: :heart:

DITTO! Go get em Heather...PS- It was fun to finally see ur bf's pic on FB!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    July 23rd - Warrior Dash
    If anyone wants to come to Minnesota to run with me, feel free! :flowerforyou:

Umm...hello! I'M coming to Minnesota for Warrior Dash!! YAY!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMN
    Jess: I know you're coming! I'm so looking forward to it, too! Did you ever change your wave or are you still doing the morning? I see the 3:30 has openings. They've even added waves for Sunday!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Alright, I'm now officially registered for all of my running events through July. I'd register for the rest, but they aren't open yet! But, at least I have figured out which events I'm gunning for!

January 29th - Celebration of the Lakes 5k ~ finished in 40:09
    February 12th - Freeze Your Bunz 5k ~ finished in 37:08
    March 19th - Get Lucky 7k
    April 9th - Spring Fever 5k
    May 7th - Nick Clare Memorial 5k
    June 18th - Dew Run 4 Miler
    July 23rd - Warrior Dash
    August 13th - Stockyard Days 5k
    September 11th - Defeat of Jesse James Days 5k
    October 15th - Big Woods Trail Run 5k (this one is in a State Park, so perfect!)
    November 24th - Gobble Gait 8k
    December 25th - Christmas Day Joyful 5k (Unless another one becomes available)

If anyone wants to come to Minnesota to run with me, feel free! :flowerforyou:

I used to love to run ... but I need to lose more weight to be able to do it comfortably. Every time I've tried running in the last few years I end up with knee pain. Maybe by this summer I will be able to run again, if so I may ask you for an updated list of your events and see if I can join you! I think it's really great that you are doing all of those! :drinker:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Jess: I know you're coming! I'm so looking forward to it, too! Did you ever change your wave or are you still doing the morning? I see the 3:30 has openings. They've even added waves for Sunday!

I talked to my friend and since we are leaving bright and early Sunday morning they wanted to do an early wave on Saturday. Boo....
    :(
    But we will still definitely work something out to meet up!!
  • HeatherMN
    Jess, we'll have to have a beer together either Friday night or Saturday after the race!

lstpaul: Sounds like a plan!
  • I just got back from a new zumba class - I'm at home for a few days as my mom had her gallbladder out today. She's doing well AND I fit in a workout, so yay! I wasn't a huge fan of this zumba class, though...the teacher didn't explain any of the steps (it seems to mostly be regulars) and I prefer more world music over just latin style, but that's just me.

Will try to catch up on posts later tonight. Tomorrow I'm home with mom and skyping to 2 of my 3 classes, so that should be interesting!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Allison, glad you got in a workout at home. Hope your mom heals quickly!

Checking-in from yesterday:
    Cals - Over. 1956 - sushi and champagne for Valentine's Day, what are you gonna do?
    Water - 48 oz...under, sad.
    Exercise - Pilates...for V day
    Proud - I worked from home yesterdaay and didn't go crazy on snacking, which seems to happen often!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Morning! :)

The interview went pretty well yesterday. The lady I interviewed with wants to send my resume along to the next level and offered some suggestions to add so I get a better look (that's a good sign, yeah?). So we'll see!

Heather - I agree with Lauren, your post makes me smile! That's really awesome!
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Tstout - that is a good sign!

Heather - amazing!

lstpaul - I'm with you - running when the weight is lower - maybe!

Checking in for Monday:
    Calories: 114 over
    Water: right on, but have to stop with the diet soda!
    Exercise: none
    Proud: Down 1.8 lbs today.
This discussion has been closed.