Over 200 New Year New me Part 44

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Ann I think you would look beautiful with a light brown undertone with blond high lights....go for it !!!
    thank you Meokk!!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    lstpaul, the balls sound delish! Thanks! LOL Who remembers SNL's Schweaty Balls? Sorry I cracked myself up there.

check in:

calories: under a bit - plan to eat some pbutter later
    water: 100 +
    exercise: 60 minutes of intense PT
    proud: see previous post about my victory with the 10-inch step!!! :happy: Still beaming! :blushing:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    lstpaul, the balls sound delish! Thanks! LOL Who remembers SNL's Schweaty Balls? Sorry I cracked myself up there.

check in:

calories: under a bit - plan to eat some pbutter later
    water: 100 +
    exercise: 60 minutes of intense PT
    proud: see previous post about my victory with the 10-inch step!!! :happy: Still beaming! :blushing:
    I remember SNL's Schweaty Balls LOL you crack me up Nancy!!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    check in:
    calories- under
    water- need a little more
    sodium- under
    excercise- shred level 1, spin class
    proud- still trucking along and signed up for boxing as my march challenge, yay!

gtg baby is being a terror...

PS- WAY TO GO BLUE!!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Helllllo ladies! Got back from Mexico tonight to freezing weather in Dallas. BOOOO!! I wanna go back to Mexico! Missed you all dearly!! Hope to catch up on posts this weekend...looks like I missed a lot!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Hello everyone ...sorry i have been mia this week ...it has been crazy.

Girls have only gone to school on monday , with all the ice and cold. Tues i worked 1/2 day and DH was home , wed i worked 6+hrs (my boss said if i worked 6 hrs i wouldn't have to take time off, yesterday dh was home again and i was able to get a full day and then today who knows, i am hoping that the day care will be open . They are getting bored couped up and they are driving me freaking insane!!

Food wise has not been pretty, i think this coopped up in the house thing just making me eat crappy, we had pizza last night, dh and the girls make cookies and cupcakes yesterday so of course i have been snacking on those...so no way i am even getting on the scale.

Last night we got probably 5 inches of snow...Called day care this morning and they said at that time (6:30) that they are planning to open at 8:30, will have an update at 8, so hoping they will and i am going to make the treck to day care .
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    It's not so much that I forget to weigh in. It's that I forget what day it is every single day. :embarassed:
    So I'm your cheerleader again this week! :drinker: :drinker:
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Check in for yesterday:
    Calories: 1600 (ate some of my exercise)
    Water: So much I practically lived in the bathroom:tongue:
    Exercise: 1 hour with PT
    Proud: I was able to do more than one the darn "ball passes" at my work out! (Lay on back with ball between feet, stomach crunch and switch ball to hands, back down, continue including going side to side.)

Weigh In: 194.6 (I weighed on Tuesday)

LaDeb......-0.8......??? can't remember the calcuation???:blushing:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    I've only got a minute but was so excited to have another loss that I had to get it recorded .... :happy:

LaDeb......-0.8......??? can't remember the calcuation??
    lstpaul .... -1.8 .... -0.73
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Today's a weird day for me. I'm working 3 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. So we'll see what that does for my eating. I'm going to try and get to the gym since I've got time. However, my legs are still pretty sore from yesterday.

I'll weigh in later - I'm happy under my blanked on the couch!!

Yesterday:
    Cals - OVER, even with exercise. 2084, goal was 1719. There was so much delicious cheese last night...such a weakness for it!
    Water - 96 oz
    Exercise - 55 min of cardio (arc trainer and elliptical) = 520 cals burned
    Proud - Good day at the gym!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Heather....-2.0....-1.06%
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    morning!

Laila..........-1.0......-0.48%

I am a little frustrated with my one pound loss. I worked out so hard and my body is sore and tired from what it was put through (LCW and walking/running). a little set back but I am hoping to see 205 by next week.

Ladeb this is the website that I use to calcalate my percentage.

http://www.fitwatch.com/qkcalc/calculate-weight-loss-percentage.html

Good luck to all and Congrats to all the loser (and non-loser) for weigh in!!!

bbl. 2 of my 3 children are home...

EDIT: added Heather, we posted @ the same time.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Laila: Thanks for adding me in!

Nancy: Great job on the 10" step. I'm so very proud of you and how far you've come just since I joined this thread.

Jess: Welcome home! Sorry you had to come back to freezing weather and snow! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Checking in for yesterday:
    Points: Over daily, but still okay on weekly. Need to behave this weekend (with the Super Bowl...ahhh!)
    Exercise: Slim in 6 Start It Up and Slim & Limber. Total of 39 minutes.
    Water: 58.7 oz.
    Proud: Exercised even though it would have been easier to stay in my chair reading magazines.
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Meokk.......+2..........0%

I don;t know what's going on with me but it's part mental, part physical. I didn't stick to my calories this week but I also, on average, ate below maintenance so the +2lbs seems unfair.......I did eat more breads and pastas than a normal week so I'm going to cut back on that but I am also having trouble feeling motivated..........

Any suggestions for giving myself a kick in the butt?? I really want to get back to losing and get the last 37lbs or so off by Summer.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    This HAS to be a mistake.... I used my parents' scale, so we'll see how true it is when I get back home. I was expecting a loss, but not that significant. I'll readjust when I get back to Chicago (I really just wanted to be able to see my ticker move a little...)

Teresa......-5..........-2.26%
  • lildebbie
    i am taking off 1/2 day this afternoon...kids are soo bored...how come they have tons of toys but still they are bored.

i feel soo bad for my sister.

She is 45 almost 46 and found out she is going through menupause. She wants a baby , and is soo upset. The doctor gave her a couple of fertility doctors, they said the could use a donor egg and her bf sperm and do an invitro. She said she doesn't understand how all these movie stars have babies in their late 40's. I am sure lots of them use donors or i guess people go into menepause at different ages. I feel bad for her. My mom wants me to call her but i am not sure what to tell her.
  • cris20056
    Deb- Sorry about your sister...my family all have ahad early menopause and I think my mom was like late 30's?? So was my grandmother...I hope god blesses your sister with a child soon!

LADeb- Great job on the ballpass that sounds hard!

Jess- SISTER I MISSED YOU! A LOT! You look hot in your new pic!!!

Meook- I will gladly give you a swift kick in *kitten* when I come visit :flowerforyou: :wink:

Teresa- take it and run!!! you need some joy in your life right now!

Cris............-1..........-0.47%

I am very excited about this!! I have never ever ever lost weight while TOM was visiting! I cant wait til its gone to see what the scale shows! Whooop!
  • lildebbie
    Deb- Sorry about your sister...my family all have ahad early menopause and I think my mom was like late 30's?? So was my grandmother...I hope god blesses your sister with a child soon!

Thanks Cris - my other sister is trying to have a baby too, they have been trying since may., she is 43, i had issues getting pregant but not due to menupause that has to be another daunting thing to be having to deal with.

If they both get pregant i know i will want another one soo bad...my tubes are tied and i know 2 kids are really all i need , i am just having issues letting go that abby isn't a baby any more. I know moving to this new stage in my life with young children and not babies will be a whole new set of adventures, still makes me sad no more babies for me:sad: I am praying i will have some new niefces and nephews in 2012.
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member

LaDeb......-0.8......-0.41%
    Cris............-1..........-0.47%

Thanks for the link!
  • cris20056
    I cant wait for my ticker to say 4_lbs to go....so sick of seeing 50+ lbs to go! :explode: :grumble:
This discussion has been closed.