Over 200 New Year New me Part 44

Replies

• bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Jess! Welcome back!!! :smokin: Your pics look great! You look so beautiful!!! We missed you!!!
    Deb - I'm sorry you're worried and sad about your sister. It is really hard for women who've always wanted children to not get the chance to have them. I have many friends who have adopted when they got into their forties and love every minute of forty-something parenthood.
    Julie - I agree with Cris. Sometimes we have dreams to tell us something, but most of the time it is not literal. I vote for a phone call if you can and when she gets better then go see her.

I assume the superbowl must be coming up soon by your conversations. LOL I have no idea! I am a musician! :tongue:

check in:

cals: under by 200 - going to make lstpaul's oatmeal balls with peanut butter! Mmm!!!
    water: working on 100
    exercise: arm work
    proud: I am getting it together and am so happy!
  • bluenote
    LaDeb......-0.8......-0.41%
    lstpaul .... -1.8 .... -0.73
    Heather....-2.0....-1.06%
    Laila..........-1.0......-0.48%
    Meokk.......+2..........0%
    Teresa......-5..........-2.26%
    Cris............-1..........-0.47%
    Allison.....-0.8.........-0.35%
    Lauren....-0.5.........-0.29%
    Nance.....-2.0..........0%

I am soooo close to an honest ticker! Next week, girls!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Check in for yesterday:
    Calories: 86 over without eating any exercise
    Water: only about 16 oz - UGH!
    Exercise: downhill skiing with family
    Proud: I am still the fastest skier in the family (and my skis needed waxing).

I am cheering for the commercials during the superbowl!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    quick check in-
    calories- under
    water- still drinking
    sodium- under
    excercise- shred and 40 mins on the wii
    proud- I went to the gym for my 2nd workout and it was closed, instead of just giving up and saying oh well guess im only doing one work out today I turned on the wii and did wii fit and some wii sports for 40 mins until i felt like i had worked hard enough!
  • bluenote
    ladeb - congrats on your rockin' skiing skills!
    cris - wtg on choosing option B for exercising when option A was not there!!!

check in:
    calories: perfect
    water: 100 almost!
    exercise: 30 minutes elliptical plus arm work
    proud: I got on that darn elliptical when I did NOT want to! :tongue:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    GO PACK GO!!

Luv you Cris! :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Wow, I have a lot of checking in to do!

Friday:
    Cals - Over. 1808
    Water - 64 oz
    Exercise - 30 min of Jillian Yoga
    Proud - Worked out with Jillian at home.

Saturday:
    Cals - OVER!!!!! Went out to dinner for a friend's birthday. Really got out of control on the chips, guac, and margaritas. Oh well, happy birthday!!
    Water - 48 oz - not enough
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - At this same b-day party last year I was 57 pounds heavier and I remember having a hard time trying to decide what to hide my girth with! I did OK but it felt great to put on my skinny jeans and boots!

Last year:
    22471_601297208439_2812490_35258363_896087_n.jpg
  • bluenote
    Lauren, congrats on the smaller clothes this time around! 57 pounds is a LOT to be proud of!!! You go, girl! I see a huge difference!

I guess everyone is partying for the big game. Superbowl is so foreign to me it is like another planet altogether! LOL

Off to clean the bathroom. BBL.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    just looked up the number....2871 CALORIES BURNED THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:noway: :noway:
    congrats Cris! good week!
  • lstpaul
    Proud - At this same b-day party last year I was 57 pounds heavier and I remember having a hard time trying to decide what to hide my girth with! I did OK but it felt great to put on my skinny jeans and boots!
    Good for you! Have a great time at the party!
  • lstpaul
    I'm leaving shortly for a superbowl party at my brother's house, and decided to pull an old Packers sweatshirt out of the closet (I'm mostly a Vikings fan ... but with so many Packers relatives and I WAS born in Madison, WI - there is a bit of Packer in me too). My Aunt that passed away last year was a HUGE packer fan ... her most prized possession was her partial season Packer tickets, she was on the waiting list for many, many years before her name came up to get them. So I am sure she is absolutely thrilled up in heaven about the superbowl today. My hubby isn't too sure he wants to let me ride with him though (he is a through and through Viking fan and Packer hater - even though he works in WI). I'm sure I will get a lot of hassling from my brothers too ... but my dad is a Packer fan so I won't be alone...
    I am a little worried about the food at the party. I had a challenging day yesterday, but I think I did ok. We had the family over for a birthday party for my daughter (I can't BELIEVE she is 17 NOW!). I made all food that were good choices for me, except the cake, and I did have a little bit of that - I shouldn't have bought German chocolate it was too tempting even though I don't usually like cake. I think with 'grazing' all day I ate more than I should have and really couldn't account for how much I had when I thought about trying to track it. I worked out for 2 hours this morning, so was hoping that would leave me enough calories to not worry so much about eating at the party - but I was starved and had too big of a lunch - so I kind of sabotaged that plan. We are bringing pickles wrapped in cream cheese and ham which is a good snack choice for me - I'll just have to be careful of what I choose and try to stay away from the food. I'm not drinking any alcohol since I'm the designated driver - so that will help.
    Have fun everyone!
  • bluenote
    check in:
    cals: under by 45
    water: 99
    exercise: 30 minutes elliptical
    proud: I cleaned and organized my kitchen and basement - it took forever, but I refused to give up!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Good morning girls.

A quiet house 1st time in a week!! Everyone is off, girls at school, dh at work, dog in his kennel, just me and my music. THey are calling for some snow on wed hopefully we don't get anything i am done with this weather. Cruddy i had to pay 250 last week for day care and they went 1 day cause the other 4 days closed, i really think they should give me a credit but i know they won't, but one can wish.

I ate soo badly last week, being locked in the house got to me i guess. I got on the scale and wasn't pretty up to like 256 (from like 249 ) :sad: I know i only have me to blame,

of course with the weather last week no progress on our house :sad: I think they will be booking it this week though, we went yesterday and saw they had dumped some insulation in one of the rooms on the floor so thinking we may get that this week.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Good morning from Chicago!

Still trying to figure out when/where I am... The last week has been so crazy... There hasn't been much time to work out stuff from the massive fight we had two Fridays ago. I'll admit, I am feeling a lot better now that my normal routine has started. Still lots to sort through...

My eating wasn't great... and I'm REALLY sure my mom's scale is off (IE awesome). We'll see this Friday!

In other news... GO PACKERS!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Yay for a quiet house, Deb!! What's that like? :laugh:
    Hooray for organizing, Blue!

I stayed up past my bedtime & then slept like total crap. The only exercise I got this weekend was scrubbing my house but I did that for a few of hours on Saturday & Sunday and I'm sore today so I think maybe it counts as exercise. I don't see how some people can keep their houses that clean all the time. If I stayed at home, I could do it, but I just don't have that many hours every weekend to devote to cleaning. Especially when I know it'll be a mess again by next weekend thanks to my lovely doggies & kitty (and husband... and my exhausted lazy weeknight self).

I did okay during the Superbowl. I set up a veggie tray & truly ate mostly those. And brownies... :embarassed:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Juile - I had almost forgot this house during the day...They were driving me crazy, it may of not been soo bad if that is what i did every day, but trying to work on top of them just too hectic.

ON the note of the clean house i struggle soo much with that, the laundry is my downfall between the four of us i am always doing it and if i get behind it is like this huge task to get done, the harder part is our laundry room is upstairs right by our bedroom, and not by the living room, or that is least my excuse :smile: i keep telling my self if it is by the living room i can fold cloths in the living room while watching tv, we will see :smile:
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Check in for yesterday:
    Calories: way over
    Water: 50 oz (not enough)
    Exercise: none
    Proud: 1/2 of what I overate yesterday was healthy food.
  • cris20056
    Morning girls!!!

So let me get it out of the way....BOOOOOOO!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :grumble:

Istpaul- thats a sweet story about your Aunt and her packer tickets...I guess I'll let her have this one :wink: She smiling down from heaven you better believe it!!!

All other packers fan- whatever!!!! :tongue:

Still love my steelers!!! :heart: :heart:

Blue- You make me giggle when you talk about football being so foreign to you! How can someone possibly clean bathrooms during the super bowl!? ...love ya

Deb- I want a quiet home!

So Im quite cheery inspite the fact that I have pink eye yet again (had it last week) and my beloved steelers lost! Well I am 6lbs away from my end of February goal which still seems doable to me, and I really didnt think Id even get close to it this month! I did eat my cheesesteak during the game last night but I made myself burn 900 calories before Id even go near the take out menu. I looked up the calories for various cheesesteak and they ranged from 400-1200...I kind of tried to go middle ground and assumed it was between 800-900 cals. The goal was to burn 800 initially but I got distracted watching infomercials and went over...so yay! My grand total calories lost last week was 4321!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: I am 4.8lbs down from Friday' weigh in and well on my way to Onderland for my 3rd time in a year...I hope 3rd time's the charm cause I want to stay in Onderland this time!

BBL to chat...well maybe...leaving earlyto go see the eye doctor
  • cris20056
    oh...my check in :
    was under everything...did not get enough water yesterday and was over in sodium!
  • lstpaul
    checking in for yesterday:
    calories: I think good - but I may be under-counting my snacks at the superbowl party, but I think I did ok
    exercise: GREAT! 2 hours at the Y (step & pump)
    water: ok, but short
    proud: that I did 2 hours at the Y and made pretty good choices at the party

lilspy: My house is a mess 3/4 of the time. It drives me nuts, but I hate cleaning and my husband doesn't 'see' the mess to help pick any of it up. He mostly just makes messes along with the kids, 2 cats and dog. We had a birthday party on Saturday so I was cleaning like a maniac on Friday ... but a lot of the clutter just got shoved into the office - boy is that going to be a big job someday cleaning out that room. :sick:
This discussion has been closed.