Sharon's coaching thread

Options

Replies

• LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    My revised plan. I am totally listening to Sharon because, well, look at her! She looks amazing and obviously knows exactly what she is talking about! :)

March - Curves + Walking On Treadmill
    April - Curves + Walking/Running On Treadmill
    May - Seung-ni Fit Club + Walking/Running On Treadmill
    June - Seung-ni Fit Club + First Month of Turbo Jam
    July - Second Month of Turbo Jam + Walking/Running On Treadmill
    August - Third Month of Turbo Jam + First Month of Turbo Fire
    September - Second Month of Turbo Fire + Walking/Running On Treadmill
    October - Third Month of Turbo Fire + Walking/Running On Treadmill
    November - Insanity + Walking/Running On Treadmill
    December - Insanity + Walking/Running On Treadmill
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Amy, way to hit it! Using your burn as motivation to do more while keeping your calories at a consistent point is phenomenal! I think that will really help you start to shed weight.

Laurie, you are too funny! Your plan looks great. Just take it one day at a time. You will know when you're ready to move on or add another challenge to your workouts. I love your spirit and energy. I have no doubt you will channel that into your workouts and start to see some amazing results.

So today I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ with my weighted gloves and then I thought I would try Insanity Fast and Furious since it was only another 20 minutes...OMG that was some sweat fest! I couldn't get through all of it but I'm going to keep working on it so perhaps one day I can do the entire thing without stopping. If you're ever going to attempt this one, I highly recommend doing it before anything else because it is just go go go until it's over.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday. I'm off to make my double chocolate Shakeology to drink later this morning...MMMMMM!!!!!! :laugh:

Sharon
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    So today I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ with my weighted gloves and then I thought I would try Insanity Fast and Furious since it was only another 20 minutes...OMG that was some sweat fest! I couldn't get through all of it but I'm going to keep working on it so perhaps one day I can do the entire thing without stopping. If you're ever going to attempt this one, I highly recommend doing it before anything else because it is just go go go until it's over.

Great job Sharon!! Without a challenge, what would keep us coming back to try it again?:flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 30 and jumped rope for 13 minutes, haven't jumped rope in a long time:tongue:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    The one I got from Whole Foods (their brand) was about $5. How much did you spend Steph?
    Sharon... Mine was about that much. Maybe $6. I actually misplaced mine... :laugh: I can't find it anywhere. I think my mom must have put it away... Or maybe it fell out of the bag in the car...
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Today was my rest day with Turbo Fire. So I did Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones, walked at lunch for 30 minutes, and completed week 2 day 2 of the hundred push up challenge.
    I am going to purchase a HRM on Friday so that I will actually know for sure how many calories I am burning. What is best? I keep seeing Polar or Garmin. What do you guys have?
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning All!

Completed Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 2 and Ab Burner this morning. Sitting here eating my Kashi Go Lean Crunch with raisins and skim milk...YUM!

I have a day full of meetings today so it's going to be pretty busy. Carrying my Shakeology with me in the cooler so I can get to it at some point this morning. Do you all pack your lunch and snacks for the day? It's a great habit to get into so you have exactly what you need instead of having to rely on eating out or the vending machines!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!!!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed fire 55 , burned 541 calories:flowerforyou:
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    3rd day of P90x 2nd round. I have not done p90x since July 2010.....and OMG! I am sore :sad: actually it should be :bigsmile: because I feel great even through the soreness!
    I am trying to get my eating better. I just recently went back to work part time, and we have breakfast and lunch catered everday, so it is hard to turn down FREE food! I am just trying to eat the "Good" food that they bring!

Cant wait for Shakeology to come in, so I can give it a try!:happy: Once I get on it, I wont be eating lunch at work.
  • seckler
    Options
    I was supposed to do HIIT 20 and sculpt 30 but I did a "sculpting" workout yesterday and was still a little sore, so I did the HIIT twice. So the warm up, HIITs twice and the cool down totalled around 32 minutes. I also walked at lunch today for 30 minutes.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Evening lovely ladies! You all are doing great checking in to let us share in your daily successes! Keep it up!!!

Moraima - really nice burn! Way to work it!

Tracey - free food is always hard to turn down so I'm proud that you're making the effort! Your Shakeology is on its way and I know you're going to LOVE it!

Stacie - great job...WOW 2 HIITs that must have been intense! Excellent focus!

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Talk to you tomorrow!
    Sharon
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Semi Vent/Semi Pitty Party:

This month has been a rollercoaster. It is kicking my backside wicked bad! Somehow though I have managed to lose 3 pounds but thats it. I'm not sure if its all of the stress, a death or not being able to keep exercising steadily since I'm pretty much incapable of functioning this week. I can barely get out of bed. Tom will be here soon so thats another reason I'm bloated like I'm 9mths and ready to go.

I made a new workout plan for the next 30 days. I hope to start in Monday. I even wrote a TV schedule for the guys in the house. Nobody can enter the living room until I have done all of my workouts. They have taken over the TV way too many times this month and I feel guilty about telling them to hit the road. This weekend will be cleaning my house top to bottom and some Turbo Jam fat blaster.

Gotta do what you gotta do!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning Ladies! Today I did Turbo Fire 60 with my weighted gloves and Bodybugg showed I burned 608 calories!

Nicole - you are absolutely right. Remember that you deserve your ME time and if that means throwing your roomies out of the room or banning them from entering until you're done then that's what needs to be done. Don't give up! I know things are not going 100% as you planned but you are making real and lasting changes. Every time you do something that will help you achieve your goals you are successful. Stops and starts are normal in a journey...don't let the stops become the norm and you will get where you want to go. I'm always here for you if you need some extra motivation. I believe in you and I know you will be successful!!!

Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!
    Sharon
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    TGIF everyone! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Awesome Job everyone :smile:
  • seckler
    Options
    Today was Fire 55 EZ and I just wasn't feeling it today. I pushed through but it was not my best workout. I felt like I may have strained a muscle in my side? Not sure...it kinda hurt throughout today so hopefully in the morning I will be set to go again :tongue:

Today I bought a heart rate monitor and weighted gloves to use with my Turbo Fire! I am super excited to use them tomorrow. Finally, I will know how many calories I actually burned!!
  • seckler
    Options
    I burned 253 calories doing 60 minutes of Turbo Fire Core 20 and Stretch 40. So happy to use my Polar FT4 and know my calories burned!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Saturday! Only did CLX Burn Circuit 3 this morning since I had to get the house ready for the cleaners but I'll be taking Cocoa out later for his hour walk.

Stacie you are doing GREAT!!!! Keep up the hard work.

Hope everyone else is getting some good exercise in and continuing to make healthy changes!
    Sharon
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm officially back from vacation and will be ready to hit it hard tomorrow with day 1 of phase 2 of p90x!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Welcome home Brittany!!!!! Good luck getting back to P90X!