let's flip the table, what do women prefer in a man?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Ok ok so maybe Im weird but
    I LOVE scrawny guys. ADORE THEM. omg.
    I love strong noses and jawlines.
    Forearms with just a bit of muscle. Kinda bushy eyebrows are adorable.
    Minimal chest/back hair.
    A silly sense of humor, a mind in the gutter, a child-like streak...all good.
    NERDS/GEEKS OMG.

A guy who likes a good road trip/adventure.
    A guy who likes games.
    A guy who likes movie nights.

A guy who will start tickle fights.

I'd say a guy that is taller than me...but 90% of them are.

this is my bf, btw
    shorthairhotness.JPG

oh and this is him when we first dated (he'd hate me if he knew i posted this)
    Picture235.jpg

I prefer the 'then' shot. He's so freaking cute! Love the hair!
    hahaha yea thats what made me fall for him, but he stopped dying it black and it started getting unhealthy....and thinner....so he chopped it.
    Besides, I couldn't get him to wear pigtails anymore haha

Oh, Damn...that sucks! I love long hair on a guy...nothing sexier.
    Yea i felt the same way until I starting growing my hair out and we both had long enough hair to ...ahem...get in the way.

I haven't had that problem yet, lol. Mine is long enough for me and whomever I meet, lol. Mine's to my butt right now. Lol.
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    I prefer a man that lets me do things for myself. If I tell you the washing machine is making a funny noise, don't just fix it for me....show me how or walk me thru fixing it.

I prefer a man that lets me do my own "thang"...I promise, we WILL meet up in the middle somewhere.

I prefer a man that likes to go fishing and doesn't mind getting skunked.

I prefer a man that sees I would place more value in a picnic on a blanket by the river vs buying me a gift.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My man has to have a nice stomach, toned body, he has to have a good job, has to be sexy, has to be understanding and he has to be the type that will never let me get bored.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Minimal chest/back hair.
    NERDS/GEEKS OMG.

A guy who likes games.

this is my bf, btw
    shorthairhotness.JPG

Picture235.jpg

hahaha yea thats what made me fall for him, but he stopped dying it black and it started getting unhealthy....and thinner....so he chopped it.

Yea i felt the same way until I starting growing my hair out and we both had long enough hair to ...ahem...get in the way.

I haven't had that problem yet, lol. Mine is long enough for me and whomever I meet, lol. Mine's to my butt right now. Lol.
    man, how do you keep it out of the way?
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Sorry ladies, I'm taken. :smokin:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I like men that are unpredictable. I like manly men, not overly-emotional men. I like it to an extent, they can cry and be emotional, but I don't like feeling like I am in a relationship with another woman, unless I am actually in a relationship with another woman.

As for looks...

I LOVE arms. Strong tan arms. ;] Broad shoulders, abs. I actually really don't care much, it all depends on the person. the way their hair looks, muscles, strong jawlines....umph. If they are well put together, that is what I notice. But if they are manly than that is a biggggg turn on.

AND THAT V THING NEAR THEIR HIPS. Omg.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm really intimidated by really attractive men. I dated alot of them in my h.s days and had horrible experiences with cheating and lies. I know all of them are not like that, but alot are. When i meet a man, the first thing that checks them off the list for me is if they talk about there own appearance or mine. What i prefer in a man is good conversation that isn't based around appearances, religion or politics. As for appearances, i would prefer them in the middle.
  • mandalina23
    Options
    Sense of humor, honesty, considerate, loyal, completley happy to be with me. :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I'm really intimidated by really attractive men. I dated alot of them in my h.s days and had horrible experiences with cheating and lies. I know all of them are not like that, but alot are. When i meet a man, the first thing that checks them off the list for me is if they talk about there own appearance or mine. What i prefer in a man is good conversation that isn't based around appearances, religion or politics. As for appearances, i would prefer them in the middle.

I still have reason for hope! yesssmileyf.gif
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Another thing, i won't date musicians or actors. They run very bad in my family and are not dependable unless they are bono.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Glasses are always a win for me.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Minimal chest/back hair.
    NERDS/GEEKS OMG.

A guy who likes games.

this is my bf, btw
    shorthairhotness.JPG

Picture235.jpg

man, how do you keep it out of the way?

It gets pulled up in a bun usually....or braids.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I like men that are unpredictable. I like manly men, not overly-emotional men. I like it to an extent, they can cry and be emotional, but I don't like feeling like I am in a relationship with another woman, unless I am actually in a relationship with another woman.

As for looks...

I LOVE arms. Strong tan arms. ;] Broad shoulders, abs. I actually really don't care much, it all depends on the person. the way their hair looks, muscles, strong jawlines....umph. If they are well put together, that is what I notice. But if they are manly than that is a biggggg turn on.

AND THAT V THING NEAR THEIR HIPS. Omg.

Ohhh.. Good one! Can't stop looking at the V, seriously, love it. Uh oh... is it getting hot in here?
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    ahhhh ok

and I just love hip bones sticking out. omgomgomg. and clavicles.
    but that goes with loving scrawny guys
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    ahhhh ok

and I just love hip bones sticking out. omgomgomg. and clavicles.
    but that goes with loving scrawny guys

You're not the only one, lol. I have a wide range in men...and I do love scrawny, pale, geeky guys.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I like guys with warm eyes - not cold, calculating ones - thats the first thing I notice. I like shorter hair 90% of the time, though I've been surprised before by guys with longer hair. Physically, since I am a bigger girl, I like guys that have some substance to them. I'm not really into super thin guys - I prefer average to meatier body types.
    Above all, I'm into personalities than anything else - a strong willed, opinionated person (that knows how to be silly sometimes) makes me swoon :) I DON'T like guys with a lot of emotional baggage, no matter how hot they are.
  • justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    A guy that looks good holding the diaper bag!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Guys how take control in hard situations but not one who is controlling. I hate it when guys let the girls settle disputes.