Walk Away the Pounds ---- Who's in????

Options

Replies

• luvrsc
    luvrsc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! I love the 3 mile walk. My SW is 185, not sure of my waist measurement at the moment.
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Options
    I would also like to join in with the group!!!!! Ill weigh in tomorrow morning and hopefully get started 1st thing in the morning with a walk!!!!
  • MrsKStewart
    MrsKStewart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i"m in will start monday :smile:
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    I do her one mile walk in the am (usually) and the two mile in the evening. I have them on demand from time warner. I don't know what I'm gonna do if they take them away!!!

I got started with the "family walk" one on demand. I think it was a mile and had all the families and kids walking too. :)
  • sheddingthelbs
    Options
    Ok, so last week my starting weight was 191 and today I weighed in at 184. Yay!
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Ok, so last week my starting weight was 191 and today I weighed in at 184. Yay!

WTG!!!!!

Another 2 Miles Done. For me :smile:

SW - 177.4
    Today's Weight - 176
    Total Loss - 1.4 lbs
  • mama2healthy
    Options
    I would like to join I loveeeee looooooove Leslie LOL. Im hoping to do the 2 mile walk today :).
  • christya65
    Options
    Welcome to the walk! I'm glad you're going to join us!
  • christya65
    Options
  • mama2healthy
    Options
    Hi girls. I did my walk yesterday outside and it was wonderfull. Its nice outside now and I like to switch it up a little. Have a great day.
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I found some of them online, the abs 2 mile one I do believe. I may do it later if I can tidy my living room!! lol
    I don't have a resistance belt thingy so I was thinking of just using my dumbells instead?
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    I found some of them online, the abs 2 mile one I do believe. I may do it later if I can tidy my living room!! lol
    I don't have a resistance belt thingy so I was thinking of just using my dumbells instead?

I have used the dumbells as well. I bought her Walk Slim, it includes 5 DVD's, Seven Day Meal Plan & Firm Band. :smile:
    I so can't wait to try it.

Momma2Healthy: that is great. Once it gets warmer I will be walking outside as well. Nothing wrong with changing it up.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Is there much of an intensity difference between the DVDs and the 1 and 2 mile walk videos on the Exercise TV site?

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/walking/2-mile-walk-5861
  • ruthie3110
    Options
    Well...
    I just did the 2 mile abs one, with dumbells not the belt, and I'm cream crackered!!!!!!
    Much much harder going than I expected, went really quick though.
    I'll do that again :smile:
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    Is there much of an intensity difference between the DVDs and the 1 and 2 mile walk videos on the Exercise TV site?

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/walking/2-mile-walk-5861

I don't really find a difference between the DVD's and the one that you posted from the Exercise TV site. There are some DVD's where she uses the firm band and the waist belt. Those look pretty good. I borrowed one of her DVD's from the library called Walk Strong and she does the walk like you saw on the site and she also uses the Firm Band as well.

I just bought the Walk Slim DVD where you get 5 DVD's. I tried 2 out of the 5 so far. What I would do is keeping doing what you are doing, and if you like just go to your local library and see if they have some of her DVD's.
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    Okay, did the Fast Firming for about 30 min and the 3 fast Miles for 45 min. :smile:

Hope you all had a Great Walk.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I suggest the 5 Mile Fat burning walk because you can do from 1-5 miles depending on how much time you have that day or on your mood.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    count me in. I'll start tomorrow. Are we going to track our miles?
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    count me in. I'll start tomorrow. Are we going to track our miles?

We can... that would be cool. :smile:
  • ruthie3110
    Options
    19/03/11 - 2miles