Walk Away the Pounds ---- Who's in????

Options

Replies

• harmonykay
    Options
    I did all 5 miles tonight. I always use hand weights. it keeps my hr up.
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    hey im in i did 6 miles today w/her dvd.
    I do her workout from fios on demand under free health videos. if anyone has it try it. They have a couple of her videos as well as other folks.
  • DST513
    Options
    3/19 - 6miles
    3/20 -
    3/21 -
    3/22 -
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Goal for the week is 28miles
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    3/19 - 3 miles
    3/20 - Probably none... moved around in the water for 2 hrs and tonight going to my ballroom dance lessons for 1 1/2 hrs.
    3/21 -
    3/22 -
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Goal for this week 15 miles
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    I'm IN!!! I have her Walk Slim system, she does boosted walking in intervals! My goal is every day at LEAST one mile along with my other workout with Jillian Micheals!
    Friday sounds great cuz thats when my hubby and I weigh in anyway!
    Good Luck all!

3/20...2 fast miles
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    I definitely am going to join all of you! I've decided I really want to focus on walking a few miles a day and lose 15-20 pounds before I start a more intensive exercise regimen. This is so I don't put so much stress on my joints because of the excess weight... I think it will be fun to keep track of our miles and try to increase our goals a little every week!

My goal for this week is 20 miles.

SW: 160
    Mini goal (April 1st): 155
    Total miles: 5/20

Good luck all and let's have fun with this!!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Did the 1 mile and 2 mile workout today with hand weights and burned 570 calories!!! Whoever thinks Leslie doesn't offer a serious workout is absolutely wrong.

I love how I feel after I'm done too!!!
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i am in. i am going to be doing her workouts in combo with JM 30 day shred.

SW 215
    GW 140
    GW (for Friday) 213

Mile goal for the week: 15
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    19/03/11 - 2miles
    20/03/11 - 3 miles outdoors.

I'm aiming to walk indoors on days I don't get an opportunity to walk outside. Today I walked into town and back plus round town itself. I used to get the bus there and back or a taxi. So it's a big step for me!
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    i am in. i am going to be doing her workouts in combo with JM 30 day shred.

SW 215
    GW 140
    GW (for Friday) 213

Mile goal for the week: 15

ME TOO!! Isn't it just a great workout! I feel it in my muscles even after I am done working out! My arms feel so buff already I cant wait to see what they are going to look like in 30 more days!!
    Good luck on your journey!
  • christya65
    Options
    My Spring Break will be over as of tomorrow morning and it will be back to school for me. I have not done well with eating or exercise during my week off, but I am getting back on track tomorrow. I'm looking forward to reporting my results and reading about all of your results! By the way, you guys are doing great!
    Have a wonderful evening!!!!
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    My Spring Break will be over as of tomorrow morning and it will be back to school for me. I have not done well with eating or exercise during my week off, but I am getting back on track tomorrow. I'm looking forward to reporting my results and reading about all of your results! By the way, you guys are doing great!
    Have a wonderful evening!!!!

Have a Great day at school. I am sure you will get back to your normal routine. We are here to help keep you motivated and strong. :smile:
  • DST513
    Options
    3/19 - 6miles
    3/20 -1mile
    3/21 -
    3/22 -
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Goal for the week is 28miles
    7/28 done
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Walked outdoors 3.25 miles today. Beautiful day out so I thought I would take advantage of it!

3/20 - 5 miles
    3/21 - 3.25 miles

Total this week: 8.25/20 miles

How did you all do?
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    3/19 - 3 miles
    3/20 - Probably none... moved around in the water for 2 hrs and tonight going to my ballroom dance lessons for 1 1/2 hrs.
    3/21 - 2 Miles and Fast Firm :smile:
    3/22 -
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Goal for this week 15 miles
    Total Miles - 5
    Miles Left - 10
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    Walked outdoors 3.25 miles today. Beautiful day out so I thought I would take advantage of it!

3/20 - 5 miles
    3/21 - 3.25 miles

Total this week: 8.25/20 miles

How did you all do?

It is a beautiful day here but with Snow. So don't really feel like walking outside. And great job!!!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    19/01/11 - 2miles
    20/03/11 - 3 miles outdoors
    21/3/11 - 1 unexpected mile across campus and the hospital!
  • addlice36
    addlice36 Posts: 32
    Options
    If it's not to late I would like to join also. I love working out with LS. I just got another one last night called Walk Slim 3FastMiles. However I started it this morning & was only able to do 2 miles due that I didn't get out of bed on time.. ;-) I also did her Big Burn 2 mile of intervals dvd on my lunch break. So for today I have done 4 miles of LS. I am also doing JM 30 day shred Mon-Wed-Fri

my weight as of 3/21/11 (205) trying to get down to 175 then work my way to 150
  • lexis0911
    lexis0911 Posts: 50
    Options
    I would like to join in too!!

I am going to do a 2 mile walk tonight....

My weigh ins are on Monday mornings... 246.5 today.
  • JordanGirl5
    JordanGirl5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in - will be doing 5 miles tonight! Not sure what my weight is...I'll check it in the AM and report in. For those of you looking for her DVD's here is a link to her site.

http://www.walkathome.com/store/cat-newreleases.php