Walk Away the Pounds ---- Who's in????

Options

Replies

• sheddingthelbs
    Options
    I've been tracking miles on paper, but posting sounds great!

(3/10) 3 miles (SW- 191 lbs)
    (3/11) 3 miles (Friday 188 lbs)
    (3/15) 4 miles
    (3/16) 3 miles
    (3/17) 4 miles
    (3/18) (Friday 184 lbs)
    (3/21) 3 miles
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    If it's not to late I would like to join also. I love working out with LS. I just got another one last night called Walk Slim 3FastMiles. However I started it this morning & was only able to do 2 miles due that I didn't get out of bed on time.. ;-) I also did her Big Burn 2 mile of intervals dvd on my lunch break. So for today I have done 4 miles of LS. I am also doing JM 30 day shred Mon-Wed-Fri

my weight as of 3/21/11 (205) trying to get down to 175 then work my way to 150

It is Never too late. Glad to have you aboard. This is for anyone who wants and needs motivation. There is no time limit.

I would like to welcome all the newcomers. Join in and have fun. :smile: Happy Posting.
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    3/19 - 6miles
    3/20 -1mile
    3/21 - 4miles
    3/22 -
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Goal for the week is 28miles
    11/28 done
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3/19 - 1 mile
    3/20 - 0
    3/21 - 4 Miles
    3/22 -
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Goal for this week 15 miles
    Total Miles - 5
    Miles Left - 10
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    So we're counting out-of-doors walks too? Great. I do a lot of walking outside, but don't log it on MFP (anymore) because I've been doing it twice a day practically every day for years. My body is so used to it that I don't think it's challenging enough at this point to really count as cardio. My weight had stopped dropping just from exercise alone a long time ago. Still good for my mental health, though. So I've upped the activity level in my profile to account for that activity and have been trying to fit in more cardio that actually feels like cardio.

SW (this morning): 159
    GW: 140, maybe 135

3/21 - 6.5 miles outside, 2 miles inside
    3/22 -
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -
    3/26 -
    3/27 -

Goal for the week is 35 - 40 miles out of doors, 8 miles in my den with Leslie
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm a Brit and had never heard of Leslie Sansone 'til MFP. I found a couple of her workouts on youtube, then started buying them from Amazon UK.

I love them. I now try to do at least 1 mile every morning, she wakes my body up gently ( I tried Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred but it's too much for my body after a lovely sleep!).

I have about 6 of her dvds and I do different ones each time, work my way through the miles on each one.

Did 2 miles (5 mile fat burning walk) this morning, which involved a little 'gentle jogging'.

Weight = 185lbs
    Waist = 34.75"

LouiseXXX
  • addlice36
    addlice36 Posts: 32
    Options
    Good morning just finish doing a 3 mile walk with LS doing 3mile fast walk
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    3/19 - 3 miles
    3/20 - Probably none... moved around in the water for 2 hrs and tonight going to my ballroom dance lessons for 1 1/2 hrs.
    3/21 - 2 Miles and Fast Firm
    3/22 - 1 mile jogging
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Total Miles - 6
    Miles Left - 9
  • LaurenColney
    Options
    I've been trying pretty much any of her DVDs I can get my hands on because I love them! They make me break a real sweat, but I can actually do them so I don't get discouraged.
    The one I like the best is from her Walk Your Way Thin collection- Walk it off and Tone it up- 5 miles incorporating a toning band included with the DVD. Got it at Target for maybe $10. Really works your whole body. Feels great.
    Walk and Slin 4 really big miles is good too. This one incorporates two slightly faster miles than the 5 mile one above, and also uses the toning band a bit.
    Walk Off 10 lbs is good as well. It's only 3 miles, so generally I like a little more, but it's pretty much constant kicks, side steps and knee lifts so it really gets your heart rate up for those three miles, without making you feel like you are going to pass out dead on the floor.

I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them!
  • addlice36
    addlice36 Posts: 32
    Options
    Just did a 2 mile walk wtih L walk at home dvd. I feel good:happy:
  • partcho
    partcho Posts: 225
    Options
    Didn't walk today and my body is sad.
    :brokenheart:
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    I got in 2.21 miles outside. Might throw in the classic walk tonight after kids go to bed, depending how my daughter feels and sleeps.
  • MammaCase
    Options
    i will try and do it!! i love to walk and try to walk when the weather is nice but thus far weve (my girls and I) have only been able to walk a few days.. I cant wait for the weather to finally get to like 45+ so we can go.. u hate taking them out when its colder...
    Ive tried doing the 30 day shred but its killing my knees.. ugg i desperately need to do something.. i have no motivation anymore.. ive been doing good for the most part with eating.. using this site for a little more than a month now.. i really want to lose weight. i have about 150 that i would like to lose.. i just lose my motivation and lose focus. I wish i had someone closer to me that we could do it together. :(
    I will start tomorrow
  • cmisty2001
    Options
    bump - I'm in
  • misslynnpenn
    Options
    I'm in. I did the 2 mile express tonight.
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3/19 - 1 mile
    3/20 - 0
    3/21 - 4 Miles
    3/22 - 4.5 miles
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Total Miles - 9.5
    Miles Left - 5.5
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    3/19 - 6miles
    3/20 -1mile
    3/21 - 4miles
    3/22 - 5miles
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -

Goal for the week is 28miles
    16/28 done
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    Okay Did my Walk Slim 2 fast miles tonight with my hubby!! Great way to end a night after watching the biggest loser!
    Night all!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    3/21 - 6.5 miles outside, 2 miles inside
    3/22 - 5.8 outside, 2 inside
    3/23 -
    3/24 -
    3/25 -
    3/26 -
    3/27 -

Goal for the week is 35 - 40 miles out of doors (12.3 done), 8 miles in my den with Leslie (4 done)
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    Well didnt get to do my walk with Leslie. My son has been using the dvd player the last few days beings it is spring break and I dont know what he did with my dvd. I will make him find it in the morning though.