Walk Away the Pounds ---- Who's in????

Options

Replies

• LittleVikki
    LittleVikki Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great. I guess theres no harm in trying it for myself keep up the good work :D
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread and so glad I did! I've heard a lot of good things about Leslie Sansome DVD's. I just bought her Walk Off 10 Pounds 3 mile walk. Has anyone tried this DVD? What other DVD's of Leslie's are good to try? I will also be incorporating Jillian Michaels 30 DS with Leslie Sansome's DVD's. I look forward to walking off weight and getting inspired & motivated by all of you. Thanks!
  • zeityp27
    zeityp27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in also, this sounds awesome. I will try and find her dvd..

Walked today already = 40 minutes.
    c/w 67.4kg (148.59pound) I'm aussie, we do kg's.
    Will weigh in Friday.
  • Zita_Jenn
    Zita_Jenn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread and so glad I did! I've heard a lot of good things about Leslie Sansome DVD's. I just bought her Walk Off 10 Pounds 3 mile walk. Has anyone tried this DVD? What other DVD's of Leslie's are good to try? I will also be incorporating Jillian Michaels 30 DS with Leslie Sansome's DVD's. I look forward to walking off weight and getting inspired & motivated by all of you. Thanks!

I liked her Walk Away the Pounds - Walk Strong. I also have Walk at home Walk Slim.
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of fun. I love Leslie!
  • robyn0629
    robyn0629 Posts: 51
    Options
    bump
  • heartpdx
    heartpdx Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    3/19 - 1 mile
    3/20 - 0
    3/21 - 4 Miles
    3/22 - 4.5 miles
    3/23 -
    3/24 -1.5
    3/25 - 2.5

Goal for this week 15 miles
    Total Miles - 13.5
    Miles Left - 1.5
    SW 220
    CW 214
    1st GW (end of Mar): 210 reward: massage
    2nd GW (end of Apr): 202 reward: day spa day
    3rd GW (end of May): 195 reward: day spa day
    4rd GW (end of Jun): 188 reward: throw out my fat clothes
    UGW: 145

really close.
  • sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! But I do most of my walking at school and work. We have a gym and I use the treadmill. Will that work? I am also planning on starting some routine workouts tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know I started a group today called the Mile-A-Day Challenge also and you are more than welcome to join :) The more the merrier!!!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    3/21 - 6.5 miles outside, 2 miles inside
    3/22 - 5.8 outside, 2 inside
    3/23 - 6.1 outside, 0 inside
    3/24 - 6.0 outside, 2 inside
    3/25 - 6.2 outside, 0 inside
    3/26 - 5.4 outside, 0 inside
    3/27 - 5.5 outside, 2 inside

Goal for the week is 35 - 40 miles out of doors (41.5 done:smile: ), 8 miles in my den with Leslie (8 done :happy: )

That finishes up the week for me. Tomorrow is weigh-in day and I'm a little worried about it because of the big Mexican dinner I had tonight.
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options

I liked her Walk Away the Pounds - Walk Strong. I also have Walk at home Walk Slim.

Thanks, I'm going to look for those DVD's and give them a try.

I walked 3 miles today.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles using 4 Fast & Firm miles. I do so love her dvds to wake my body up!!!

LouiseXXX
  • addlice36
    addlice36 Posts: 32
    Options
    Good morning, I have done 3 miles with LS
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone, I just did 2 miles of Leslie's walk slim 4 fast miles workout dvd!!!!! I am so proud of myself, I set the alarm clock for 5 AM just so I could get this workout in before getting ready for work!!!! Tonite I will be headin to the gym for a step up class. Hope everyone has a great day!!!! :smile:
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    Good Morning!!!! And What a Beautiful Morning it is!!! How was everyone's weekend?? I had a nice somewhat relaxing weekend. Didn't do any workouts for two days. Wanted to recoporate :smile: But I did go to my ballroom dance lessons and burnt some cal that way.

Today is a NEW Week.

03/28 - 3 miles
    03/29 -
    03/30 -
    04/01 -
    04/02 -
    04/03 -

Goal 15 miles
    Total miles - 3
    Total miles less - 12
  • LittleVikki
    Options
    Got the DVD! :)

what would this be under in the exercise database ? walking at how many mph? or aerobics?
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    i have almost all of her DVDs and rotate them with richard simmons, turbo jam, and a lot of other programs so that I have a choice of what I can do every day. I am planning on doing one of her workouts tomorrow.
  • WomanofWorth
    WomanofWorth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm doing belly, buns and thighs slimdown = 3 miles

Start weight 225
    waist: 41"
  • Zita_Jenn
    Options
    Got the DVD! :)

what would this be under in the exercise database ? walking at how many mph? or aerobics?

I put it under 4 mph (brisk walk)
  • LittleVikki
    Options

I put it under 4 mph (brisk walk)

thank you :D
  • aprildauer
    aprildauer Posts: 168
    Options
    Goal 15 miles(10outside and 5inside) but could end up being all inside this weather keeps up.
    03/28 -
    03/29 -
    03/30 -
    04/01 -
    04/02 -
    04/03 -

Don't have any in today yet. Will do tonight. Had a rough morning with having to find a dentist to get my husband in asap. He is now on antibiotics and pain meds and has to see an oral surgeon to have some teeth removed.