CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    For Sandy and Babe
    Thinking of you and Babe
    springtime_harmony_1.jpg
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say Hi. Still struggling with coughing and upper respiratory.
    Might try to get in some walking today if I am up to it. Hairdresser this morning and
    grocery shopping.

Congrats Sandy on reaching your goal !!!

Have a happy Friday everyone.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Shirley. Hope you get to feeling better soon
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Awake again, but thats temporary, lol, I can sleep all day.
    Maddie, good to hear from you, glad you are a little better.
    we hope to have the weekend off, but we will have to wait and see.
    Have a good weekend everyone!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello Phoebe, did you have a nice nap. Hope so. As soon as jerry gets in from his treatment we sre going to Tom Thum [Safeway] and see if they have some of that No no salt cottage cheese. Buzz is talking about. I got me a can of pears/ with fruit juices getting cold to go with it for my supper along with a good stir fry . can hardly wait Thi isthe end of his 16 treatment 14 more to go. He is just barley over half way there. [30 ] in all.

Thanks buzz for telling me where to find it.

It is a bit breezy this morning. I love to sit on the porch and watch the tree limbs blowing around. A beautifl sight. All the trees seems to be in full green leaves now. Look likea couple pecans trees in our neighbers yard did not survied the drought this year. It has really been dry Phobe you ask what kind of grass we have. It is St. Augustine Does pretty good here in Texas all of ours spread to our yard from Our next door neighbors over the years. And Jerry kept transplanting some over all the yard. We used to have Bermuda grass but it is all gone now.

I had way to much salt this morning for breakfast so will really have to watch it the rest of the day. Fruit here I come. See ou when you wake up again.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    texasbluebonnetsandflag.jpg

Texas flag and our state flower Bluebonnets
  • debzwill
    debzwill Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sandy: Good Luck today, I am sure all will be fine, and you will not give in to temptation regarding your stepson, :laugh: :flowerforyou: Congratulations on reaching your goal:drinker:

Jeri:Choc chips mmmmmmmmmmm dribble! I am sure the treadmill helped more than you think. Sometimes, we have to have an out of sorts day, to put us back on the straight and narrow, if you know what I mean:wink:

Judz: Have you just had your summer then? Sorry I am ignorant in these things! Hope you are feeling better today after your Flu jab:flowerforyou:

Shirley: Hope you are feeling better too:flowerforyou:

Natalie: Good luck with the diet. I hope it works for you, but be careful. (I am assuming we are talking HCG) Maybe you should check it with your doctor first. It's good new about your test results:happy:

Mare: Your porch sounds so peaceful. We have a bluebell woods just up the road. I am hoping to go there on Sunday. A carpet of blue, beautiful:heart:

To everyone else, have a happy weekend:bigsmile:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Deb if you go please take some pictures.
  • debzwill
    Options
    I will do Marie:happy:

Has anyone heard from Dee?
  • grabbit97
    grabbit97 Posts: 445
    Options

Natalie: Good luck with the diet. I hope it works for you, but be careful. (I am assuming we are talking HCG) Maybe you should check it with your doctor first. It's good new about your test results:happy:

NO, I am starting the 17 day diet, decided NOT to take some hormone... I am going to try and do something to kick start my metabolism, and then go back on 1200 a day... will keep you all posted of my progress.
    Natalie
  • elli
    elli Posts: 593
    Options
    hi everyone - I'm trying to scan the posts - see you're all talking about the HCG diet - a friend of mine did the drops - 2 rounds, so she did them for 43 days, then quit them for 23 days, then did another 43 days......something like that, i'm not exactly sure. Anyway - her hair started falling out real bad and when we googled hcg drops hair loss there were lots of people who experienced the hair loss. Just more food for thought!

I'm busy, doing bad on food - went down to my Soldier/kids yesterday and had a great time. Hot yoga tonight so i'll get back on track. Sorry i'm a "bad" sneaker.

I sent a message to Barb - SO freaking sad, praying for Babe's fast recovery and thinking about all the rest of you!

l, e
  • debzwill
    Options
    Elli what is Hot Yoga?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am sticking to 1200 to 1400. and try my best to post my food Chart. Hope it wil get easier for it is driving me nuts. my doctor told me 140, calories diet and keeping my salt intake a lot better. But it is hard cause it is eveywhere/
  • debzwill
    Options
    5248010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    DEB
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!! Miserable and rainy here!! :angry:

My husband is home and all went well, even his son was well behaved and helpful. :noway: :bigsmile: He is resting on the couch now and hopefully the pain medicine will help with any pain. :tongue: Thank you for all the good wishes and prayers, I think they worked.
    I think his son and I even worked out the graduation situation since he is willing to take him and Daisy to his house while I am gone. Everyone seems to understand how important this is to me so I am feeling grateful for God's help. :love:

Thank you for all the congratulations for me reaching my goal weight. :flowerforyou: It was a long time coming but I feel good and after enjoying this weight for a while I will set a new goal. But for now I am going to be happy and wait for Easter so I can have a cheat day and not feel too guilty.:blushing:

Deb, congratulations on your 4 pound weight loss, way to go!!!! Keep up the good work!!! :drinker: The bluebells sound beautiful, I can't wait to see the picture.

Marie, do the best you can, posting your calories should help, but take it one day at a time. :heart: :heart: Sitting on the porch while it is warm and with a light breeze sounds heavenly. :love: We are having heavy winds and sideways rain. :explode: :explode: Thank you for the beautiful flowers for me and Babe. :heart:

Elli, it is good that you are busy but you seem to find time for some good exercise. :bigsmile: Are you recording your calories and staying under?? :love:

Natalie, what is the 17 day diet?

Phoebe, when you take a cat nap do your cats take a people nap??? :laugh:

Shirley, feel better soon, it stinks to be sick. :sick:

Maddie, have you been to see grandma? I hope things are starting to improve, what did the doctor say?

Cathy, thank you for the congrats.

Jeanne, glad to hear from you and thank you.

Gigi, thank you for the prayers and good wishes, it all worked out. :happy:

Pink, my husband was different today and said he knows how sad I would be so we will work it all out and I believe we will.
    Thanks for the support and the congratulations. :flowerforyou:

Connie, thanks for keeping up with me on Face Book.

Buzz, know you are busy but appreciated your personal message. :love:

I hope I didn't miss anyone because you are all special to me.

Time to make the dinner!!!
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Yes, Marie, it is everywhere and hard to be accurate with it. Im going to try to look at products at whole foods and trader joes for low sodium substitutes. If I find anything worthwhile, I will tell you.
    deb, elli and hot yoga, all I can say for sure is, the temp in the room is very warm, she will have to explain it.
    got to drive
  • grabbit97
    grabbit97 Posts: 445
    Options

Natalie, what is the 17 day diet?

The 17 day diet is basically as follows....

You eat Turkey, chicken as your proteins, eggs in the morning (2) (or egg beaters), veggies if wanted (make an omelette), green tea and fruit
    You can have 2 yogurts (fat free) a day and 2 fruits (eaten before 2 PM)
    This goes on for 17 days, then you start adding carbs back into your diet...
    My doctor said this was ok, since it was only 17 days....
    natalie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Deb congrats on the 4 lb lost. WTG
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Lets have a dance before we go to bed

Iimg]
  • CALIECAT