Obese Pizza Chef to Male Model in Only 7 Months!

Options

Replies

• jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job and deserve credit for your passion and follow through.

Kooodo's to you!

But please don't make fun of biker shorts, your giving me a complex !
    :)
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed! Congratulations on your success.
  • Tem_loves_Vern
    Options
    Congratulations, nice work. What a inspiration. :noway:

VaTema
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    what a dramatic transformation! congrats! be careful, you might be getting a bunch of "Girl Requests" to be friends ;)
  • itsjen516
    itsjen516 Posts: 86
    Options
    wow wow wow wow :D
    looks good congrats :D
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Ok, ok, that title was a little goofy, but no goofier than P90's ad campaign. lol

I am also lifetime drug free, so any results I have gotten are mine and not my dealers'!

This made me literally LOL! Glad to see with the change in your appearance you have kept a good humor. To many people change for the bad on the inside when they change for the good on the outside. KWIM
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Wow !!!!!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. I've found my next goal for inspiration. Great job, and congratulations.
  • annabelmartinez
    annabelmartinez Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    DAYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that you???? Amazing!!!
  • thomalr6180
    thomalr6180 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I agree. Very attractive! Nice work! Motivation for me.
  • cucoyannie
    Options
    wow
    whta did you do!?!
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look like your carved out of marble!
  • rina62
    rina62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG !!! Congratulations Hottie McHoterson ! You look amazing - - if only i were single (damn)
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options

MY EXERCISE REGIME:

CARDIO:
    I hate to say it, but there is no getting around cardio. I truly HATE cardio, but I do it. Slow and easy cardio done first thing in the morning before breakfast is the BEST way to drop fat. When I skimped on it for a few days, I didn't lose anything. There's a lesson to be learned somewhere in there...

All I did was walk on a treadmill for 30-60 minutes before breakfast nice and easy on 3.0, no hills or incline. The time depended on how I felt that day. Some days I actually wanted to do an hour, some days I was happy to get the hell out of there in 30 minutes. Let your mood be your guide.

One thing that REALLY helped was this handy-dandy laptop desk I rigged up. I'd take my notebook with me on the treadmill and check my email or watch TV while I walked. I don't have time to watch much with my business, so this worked out nicely. It was "me" time.

29olugh.jpg

If you're really serious about losing weight you will find a way to make it work, if not you'll just find excuses. Mixing entertainment and exercise is one way to do it.

A. I'm happy to hear this. I keep thinking I'm not doing enough when I walk at 3 mph for the same amount of time. I feel good both physically and mentally after getting on the treadmill and it always works in my favour on the scale. I also don't show losses if I don't do it. So many argue against slow and low but it works for me too.
    B. I love your set up. Where did you buy the stand that your laptop is sitting on?
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    The blessing of P90/P90X and what it has to offer....that HAWT MAN who is waiting to come out underneath FLAB .....and for you (and my Hubby)..... dude......GREAT JOB!!! No more fat pizza guy! :D
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    ooooooooo...very nice!! congrats!! :love: :blushing:
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    WOW! You've done an amazing job congrats
    And thanks for sharing your lovely muscles with the world!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Hmmm, I really wanted to edit my original post to include the diet and exercise stuff, but I'll just have to put it wayyyy back here on page 5.

MY EXERCISE REGIME:

CARDIO:
    I hate to say it, but there is no getting around cardio. I truly HATE cardio, but I do it. Slow and easy cardio done first thing in the morning before breakfast is the BEST way to drop fat. When I skimped on it for a few days, I didn't lose anything. There's a lesson to be learned somewhere in there...

All I did was walk on a treadmill for 30-60 minutes before breakfast nice and easy on 3.0, no hills or incline. The time depended on how I felt that day. Some days I actually wanted to do an hour, some days I was happy to get the hell out of there in 30 minutes. Let your mood be your guide.

One thing that REALLY helped was this handy-dandy laptop desk I rigged up. I'd take my notebook with me on the treadmill and check my email or watch TV while I walked. I don't have time to watch much with my business, so this worked out nicely. It was "me" time.

29olugh.jpg

If you're really serious about losing weight you will find a way to make it work, if not you'll just find excuses. Mixing entertainment and exercise is one way to do it.

WEIGHTS
    Ok, I'm not going to lie to you, I lift just about every day. My weightlifting routine is completely unique and I would have a hard time explaining it here. I would give it a shot if people were truly interested. Let me know.

I can tell you that my muscle mass was retained solely because I lifted just as heavy as I did when I was bulking up. I didn't change anything up, no higher reps/lighter weight or anything like that. I trained to lift the heaviest weights I possibly could in correct form.

Heavy weights = muscle tissue (even when under caloric restriction).

I made sure to back off a bit when I felt an ache or pain coming on, but I still went in every day and lifted something. Some days I'd push to two hours, some days only 45 minutes, just like cardio I went by feel. This is something that just takes experience.

If anyone is looking for a cookie cutter program, I'd say just use Jim Wendler's 5/3/1, you can find it on www.elitefts.com.

i started really exercising for the first time back on 2/17/11 when i got a treadmill. i am glad that you stated what you did above because as for cardio, that is all i do too. when i started i could only go about 15mins at 1.5mph, slow i know. but now i am at 30mins at 2.5mph. i am hoping to be able to go at least 45mins and get to 3mph as well. i also started lifting weights too for upper body as i have no upper body strength. i started with 2lb weights and when i didnt feel it burning i moved to 3lb and now i am on 5lb. i love lifting the weights and i feel stronger every day. so, do you have any tips for someone like me? I have about 93lbs to go and am down about 41lbs now. i want to build muscle to help me burn fat but i also want to be stronger!! thanks so much for any advice! :wink:
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have a long haul flight ahead of me tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be making a more concise blog post about my diet and exercise approach then.

Also, up to this point I just used MFP to count calories so I honestly have no idea how to use most of this site yet, please bare with me while I figure it all out.
  • gailygail99
    Options
    I have a long haul flight ahead of me tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be making a more concise blog post about my diet and exercise approach then.

Also, up to this point I just used MFP to count calories so I honestly have no idea how to use most of this site yet, please bare with me while I figure it all out.

cant wait to read your next post!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!