Obese Pizza Chef to Male Model in Only 7 Months!

Options

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done ur looking fab:smile:
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Excellent Job! Secrets man, we need to know how and what you did!
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    LOL love the title! you look awesome!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! Don't tell my hubs, but lookin GOOD! :blushing:

Ditto!! :blushing:
  • gotsnacks72
    Options
    Yummy yum
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    awesome progress bro.
  • erinnmcpherson
    Options
    ummmm yeah..... wow. just wow.
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    HOLY *kitten*!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

LOL! You look good!! really, really good!! lmao :)

she said it best. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and OMG!!!!!!!!! could be added. How amazing is it that you did this much work in 7 months?!!!!I am in my 7th month and now feel like a slacker!!!!!great job!!!
  • missduffbug
    missduffbug Posts: 217
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!
    Thats motivated me so much - you look amazingly different and Im tempted to ask you for tips!!!
    Congrats, you must be so proud of yourself - what a transformation x
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    wow, i bet most of the woman on here would like a piece of your pepperoni... pizza that is..

Great job bro, great motivation, and congrats my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ninpiggy
    ninpiggy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great job, man!
  • jdg1mfp
    jdg1mfp Posts: 103
    Options
    The diet part is my downfall. You nailed it and it shows.
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    Delivery! Please hurry!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord you are making me drool !

STOP before i jump through my computer screen and kiss you right on the mouth...

sorry....

don't know what came over me ;0

Nice work.

Okay you need to get out of my head. Cause that is the first thing I thought about when I saw his pics. And I maybe crazy but i like the before and the after pic. I love big men, what can I say, lololol
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    @solpwr - I appreciate you trying to instill the love of biking in me, but do I see myself riding as a main form of exercise? Hell no. In life there is fight or flight, and I am not a "flight" kind of guy. Also, I'd just look goofy in multicolored spandex. They say Lance Armstrong lost a testicle to cancer, though I'd question if he had any balls in the first place wearin' outfits like that.

@psulatino - Nope, I never tried P90X, but then I don't have to try slamming my weiner in a car door to know it's a useless endeavor. I don't deny that Horton is lean (whether he's strong, coordinated, or healthy is another matter) but you should remember that he got that way long before P90 was a glimmer in his marketing director's eye.

I'd rather see people develop a love for a physical activity of their own, not some cookie cutter nonsense. Personally, I think I will take up swing dancing sometime in the near future. No I'm not kidding.

Ok, what i said about P90 was a tongue-in-cheek joke. I really want to make this clear.

I think P90 is the WORST program a person could ever do. Their exercise programs are useless. I think people would be better off finding an activity they enjoy and sticking with that instead of a menagerie of things. In the time you spend jumping around to plyometrics, kempo, blah blah... you could be focusing on one activity and actually get good at something.

Their diet is sensible and they get you up and moving, that's the reason it works. I guess for some, that's what they need, but I believe in individuality.

I think Tony Horton should be drawn and quartered for douchebaggery and taking advantage of consumers. Sorry for the rant, but that's just one man's opinion. :-D

congrats on your transformation....too bad comments like this make you sound like a totally ignorant a**hole...but i guess diet and lifting aren't ever going to change that.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ummm I am still trying to pick up my jaw off the floor :love:

Seriously tho, awesome job, u look great! I admire the fact that you did this without any supplements and all that crap, now u know its ur real body and it won't go anywhere if you were to stop taking anything. truly awesome job. my friends are always trying to go on crash diets and use diet pills while I refuse. I don't care if it takes forver , I'm doing this au-natural :tongue:

Thnx for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Awesome job !! Keep up the good work :)
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    Great job, you should be SO PROUD!!!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Ah, I understand now. Your definition of a high level of fitness is maximum weight achieved in bench, deadlift, and squat and the subsequent physique attained by said achievements. Well, you have definitely achieved your definition of fitness so more power to you. It seems " a high level of fitness" is quite subjective depending on what you enjoy doing. Me, I like to play basketball so i could never carry that much muscle mass around and have any fun but again I admire your persistence and follow through. To each his own.

@solpwr - I appreciate you trying to instill the love of biking in me, but do I see myself riding as a main form of exercise? Hell no. In life there is fight or flight, and I am not a "flight" kind of guy. Also, I'd just look goofy in multicolored spandex. They say Lance Armstrong lost a testicle to cancer, though I'd question if he had any balls in the first place wearin' outfits like that.

Fitness, strength, coordination, skill. All different qualities. A fit man has a measure of the other attributes, to a greater or lesser degree. A strong man also has a measure... etc, etc.

Is there such a thing as ultimate fitness? Ultimately resting heart rate is a quantitative measurement. The most fit people in the world have resting rates in the mid 30's.

In reality we all have individual balances of fitness strength coordination and skill that we have as a goal. Like snowflakes, no two are the same. I suck on a basketball court, I can hold my own in the gym, I can usually hang at 20 mph on a road bike, but I race downhill mountain bikes and I am confident that there are few here that could match my speed plummeting off of a rock face on a 45 pound bike in full armor. But am I more fit? My resting heart rate is right at 50 nowadays. Not bad for my age, but not a lot better than average.

My thing with P90 crap is spending the money to do the thing, and that makes you a stud? Bullcrap. It won't make me better at riding DH. DH riding is what makes me better at my sport, and doing cardio makes me more fit to make the maximum anaerobic effort required for a sub 10 minute course. And lifting weights helps me look better in clothes, keeps my muscles and bones stronger as I age. And using MFP or an alternative helps me estimate that proper amount of fuel intake to supply my body what it needs to do the other stuff.

Maybe P90 makes you a better basketball player, but I'll bet you could develop your own regimen, save your money, and spend more time on the court and you would even be better.

@bluk30 I think its interesting about your perceiving fight or flight into the cycling vs non cycling. Super interesting aspect/way to look at it. I've always liked to go fast, the thrill and all that. But using my own power to go fast rather than a motor, that's the ultimate. And gravity sports. Hooked on em. I wasn't advocating that you take up cycling, that hadn't occurred to me. But it helps when people find some kind of cardio workout that they enjoy, become enthused about. Just lifting weights won't bring the results that you desired, as you said. You said you hate cardio. That will be your challenge going forward, as you get older. Imagine yourself a double or triple your present age. What will you be like? The most fit 70-80 year olds love cardio (Jack LaLane).
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Half of the comments from the women in here is the equivalent of men shouting and whistling at women. When women post massive body chagnes like this I think everybody is able to keep the comments mature and classy.

Double standard perhaps ladies?

Anyways, insane work. I`m massively impressed that you did that in 7 months.

I really dont think he minds.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!