Obese Pizza Chef to Male Model in Only 7 Months!

Options

Replies

• thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    Great job man!!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!!! You look FANTASTIC! Excellent job!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! I think it's awesome you did this all naturally. So inspiring for many :)
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    wooo hoooo,.....looking fabulous!!!!!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :love: Awe inspiring to say the least!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing, of course, but what really struck me is how much younger you look in that second pic....you look like you went from 40 to 20 in 7 months!!

well done for all your hard work, because you dont get a body like that without really really working for it!! So worth it!! i bet you feel confident and basically hot!!!!

: )
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job, now help the rest of become lean mean fighting machines. What was your workout like lifting and cardio wise?
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow. I would say male model for sure. What a fantastic job you have done!!! It is amazing what a little hard work, dedication, and will power can do. Great job!!!
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can not believe the change in such a short time. Very Inspirational.
    My husband works every friday night delivering Pizza and they let him bring home a free one after every shift. So there I am, every Friday at midnight eating a custom pizza... sigh... last friday was the first friday i made him NOT bring one home.... So tough!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can not believe the change in such a short time. Very Inspirational.
    My husband works every friday night delivering Pizza and they let him bring home a free one after every shift. So there I am, every Friday at midnight eating a custom pizza... sigh... last friday was the first friday i made him NOT bring one home.... So tough!

wow, ur strong. haha sometimes its best to just avoid something completely, but if u can practice portion control then go for it. or maybe not eat it that night, save it for lunch the next day and have a good workout before , then eat a slice with a side salad :)
  • StephanieJ82
    Options
    Well I am like Frank the Tank, but with food. It just tastes so good when it hits my lips! LOL.
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is some serious motivation
  • spiritcrusher
    spiritcrusher Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Phenominal work!!

Now work on those delts!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord you are making me drool !

STOP before i jump through my computer screen and kiss you right on the mouth...

sorry....

don't know what came over me ;0

Nice work.

Easy, girls! Let the man breathe!
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow - you are looking CRAZY good!! Nah that doesn't do it justice - you are - HOT! Well done and Congrats!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    @solpwr - I appreciate you trying to instill the love of biking in me, but do I see myself riding as a main form of exercise? Hell no. In life there is fight or flight, and I am not a "flight" kind of guy. Also, I'd just look goofy in multicolored spandex. They say Lance Armstrong lost a testicle to cancer, though I'd question if he had any balls in the first place wearin' outfits like that.

@psulatino - Nope, I never tried P90X, but then I don't have to try slamming my weiner in a car door to know it's a useless endeavor. I don't deny that Horton is lean (whether he's strong, coordinated, or healthy is another matter) but you should remember that he got that way long before P90 was a glimmer in his marketing director's eye.

I'd rather see people develop a love for a physical activity of their own, not some cookie cutter nonsense. Personally, I think I will take up swing dancing sometime in the near future. No I'm not kidding.

Ok, what i said about P90 was a tongue-in-cheek joke. I really want to make this clear.

I think P90 is the WORST program a person could ever do. Their exercise programs are useless. I think people would be better off finding an activity they enjoy and sticking with that instead of a menagerie of things. In the time you spend jumping around to plyometrics, kempo, blah blah... you could be focusing on one activity and actually get good at something.

Their diet is sensible and they get you up and moving, that's the reason it works. I guess for some, that's what they need, but I believe in individuality.

I think Tony Horton should be drawn and quartered for douchebaggery and taking advantage of consumers. Sorry for the rant, but that's just one man's opinion. :-D

congrats on your transformation....too bad comments like this make you sound like a totally ignorant a**hole...but i guess diet and lifting aren't ever going to change that.

I think someone asked his opinion on p90x and he gave it. While I don't completely agree with him, there are a lot of Tony Robbins types peddling crap to the masses, and about 50% of it ends up on craigslist. I'm making up my own program and it's part of the reason I look forward to working out. Something about watching a video everyday makes me want to puke. If it works for people, I say use it, but try to find your own song to dance to at some point.

@Pizza: I lost 70 pounds in six months in '93 doing the exact same workout every day, without counting calories. I ate when I was hungry, couldn't afford protein (there wasn't much out there) or any other supplements. I cut down on salt (duh) and ate lowfat foods (duh) and quit drinking sugar (duh) and ate white spaghetti every night. Ha! I got to a 4pack, almost a 6, and plenty buff. It wasn't my workout, as I'm sure you had to learn from somebody, but I took over after a while and made my own.

PS: There was no muscle confusion, "fat burning zone", 6 meals a day, low carb, high carb, creatine, chromium picolinate, 2 gallons of water until your sick, or a hundred other "feats of marketing" vying for my attention. There was no "starvation mode" myth, although a few myths were coming on, like the egg white craze. All I had was the gym, such as it was, and a scale.

I do like MFP and have enjoyed counting calories, but I'm getting close to a place where I will go "freestyle" and stop all this nonsense. A life of counting calories on a website isn't my ultimate goal. The bird will have to leave the nest.

Rant over. =o]
  • hedgertiger
    hedgertiger Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have a long haul flight ahead of me tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be making a more concise blog post about my diet and exercise approach then.

Also, up to this point I just used MFP to count calories so I honestly have no idea how to use most of this site yet, please bare with me while I figure it all out.

come on, we are waiting!!!
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the delay, but the "Wifi" access the promised on the flight was a lie. (And so was the cake... Points to whoever gets that reference. :-P)

I wrote up a primer on my weight training strategy and posted it to my blog. I am sure there will be a lot of questions, so feel free to email me and i'll address them. I'm in Indonesia at the moment and have (spotty) internet access, but I will get back to everyone who wrote me.

Take care, and keep up the cardio!
  • WinKitty
    WinKitty Posts: 119
    Options
    (And so was the cake... Points to whoever gets that reference. :-P)

"This was a triumph...I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction."

<3

ETA: Oh shi... 'Sup, Portland?! :D I'm in Longview (embarrassment aside). Seriously, though...those first words of "Still Alive" totally apply to your new body, huh? Congrats to you, and safe travels!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!