Obese Pizza Chef to Male Model in Only 7 Months!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• hjollyrn
    hjollyrn Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You...Look...FaNtAsTiC!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    And here's one for any naysayers. I am the same guy, I promise. lol

A pic of tubby the whale on a camping trip in August, and the obligatory "former fat pants" picture from about 5 minutes ago.

2heiluu.jpg

i'm not going to lie, u look good now, but u look freaking adorable in the first pic. guess i like my men with some meat :p
  • sexystaceylynn5
    Options
    Wow!!! Terrific Job!!! Congratulations!!!! You look terrific!!!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the delay, but the "Wifi" access the promised on the flight was a lie. (And so was the cake... Points to whoever gets that reference. :-P)

I wrote up a primer on my weight training strategy and posted it to my blog. I am sure there will be a lot of questions, so feel free to email me and i'll address them. I'm in Indonesia at the moment and have (spotty) internet access, but I will get back to everyone who wrote me.

Take care, and keep up the cardio!

how do you view your blog?
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You should be very proud of all your hard work! Keep it up!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You should be very proud of all your hard work! Keep it up!
  • bluk30
    bluk30 Posts: 37
    Options
    Ahhh, new hotel with internet access. I picked the worst possible time to post and try to answer people's questions, but I have been writing up some things in my down time for all of you.

Here's a link to my blog. I will be putting up my complete approach to diet and exercise shortly.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/bluk30
  • beavisfreak
    Options
    Hot damn! That's all I have to say. :D Awesome job!
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow. I wanna jump thru this pc and kiss you. you are hot.....*droooling*
  • blackchickbb
    Options
    o my lord,what a great change,u sure the after pic isnt u 10 years ago?? lol.U LOOK DAM GOOD.YUM.i bet 7 months ago u didnt get any compliments,i cant wait to change.great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!