Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Please could i join, my sister's bday party 10th june, would love a stone off for that.

Starting weight 15st, wi day fri.........thanks

the only reason i'm letting your join is because of your screen name & picture... i love me some bon jovi haha WELCOME.. so your starting weight is 150?
  • chelsey728
    Options
    I still need wieghts from:

chelseskids
    echowein
    jeyoung03
    misswhite81
    n00dlez
    vetsnatural

Please send a starting weight TODAY!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I didn't see my name on the list either. I sent my weight to you this morning....
  • chelsey728
    Options
    I didn't see my name on the list either. I sent my weight to you this morning....

I have you on the list & I have your weight... idk why some of your names aren't showing up.. maybe it only c/p so many characters?
  • chelsey728
    Options

I have you on the list & I have your weight... idk why some of your names aren't showing up.. maybe it only c/p so many characters?

let's try this again... a bunch of the A names are missing on the first list i posted

abrooke1976
    acsmyth1
    anacsitham5
    arodriguez2
    Beauty0215
    breezymom81
    chelseskids
    chelsey728
    dmborders
    echowein
    edsgirl39
    eggplantlover
    emchen
    franzy
    humglum
    JBJLOVER
    JennWhit10
    jeyoung03
    KarieRod
    katiejo2011
    laurisoza
    livingnow28
    madyncaden
    malibootie
    misswhite81
    Monicabredwell
    n00dlez
    nevermorex
    nutmegh
    revelb
    SamiePuente
    stabenowrj
    susanjackson66
    Tommi128
    vetsnatural
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    This thread is also motivating me to get back into exercising. I have convinced a friend to start the 30 Day Shred with me today. I WANT to do Insanity, but I already have the Shred, and I think I should go ahead and get used to that before I start Shaun T. :love:

I have been doing the shred since April 1st. I did day 27 today and have lost 12 pounds so far with three days to go! The 30DS is awesome!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    another great JM cd is NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES this one is my 2nd favorite JM cd workout.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    heyyyy! so this whole no candy thing is going to be tough... I know it's really NOT good for me, but as a diabetic, it's one of the FASTEST ways of raising my sugar. But, I'm going to carry around a piece of fruit with me or some natural juice!
  • JBJLOVER
    JBJLOVER Posts: 7
    Options
    Please could i join, my sister's bday party 10th june, would love a stone off for that.

the only reason i'm letting your join is because of your screen name & picture... i love me some bon jovi haha WELCOME.. so your starting weight is 150?

Ah thanks missus, i'll change my profile pic of him reguarly........starting weight 210lbs, I weigh in on a Friday morn at home........do i just post on here what i've "hopefully" lost!!!!!
  • JennWhit10
    Options
    This thread is also motivating me to get back into exercising. I have convinced a friend to start the 30 Day Shred with me today. I WANT to do Insanity, but I already have the Shred, and I think I should go ahead and get used to that before I start Shaun T. :love:

I have been doing the shred since April 1st. I did day 27 today and have lost 12 pounds so far with three days to go! The 30DS is awesome!

Im so glad to see other people in this group doing the 30 DS. Im on day 3 today. Definitly sore, but thats always a plus. I hope it works as well for me as it has for you.=)
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    another great JM cd is NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES this one is my 2nd favorite JM cd workout.

I plan on starting Ripped in 30 on May 2nd. I finish 30 DS on April 30th and am taking May 1st off. You are the second person to mention JM's No More Trouble Zones, so i will definitely have to pick it up! Thanks
  • susanjackson66
    Options

Im so glad to see other people in this group doing the 30 DS. Im on day 3 today. Definitly sore, but thats always a plus. I hope it works as well for me as it has for you.=)

I bet it does! Just work through the soreness. I was so sore the first week and sore the first few days every time I went up a level.
  • n00dlez
    n00dlez Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow... its been a busy morning for me, sorry I just sent you a message.. but my starting weight... wait for it.... ok 202.5 ouch... ok I did it.. i said it... now to do something about it...

The whole no candy thing, I think I can do.. but the no soda.. whew... ok here goes...
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Wow... its been a busy morning for me, sorry I just sent you a message.. but my starting weight... wait for it.... ok 202.5 ouch... ok I did it.. i said it... now to do something about it...

The whole no candy thing, I think I can do.. but the no soda.. whew... ok here goes...

We are here to support you. YOU CAN DO THIS.... :smile:
  • chelsey728
    Options
    I'm only missing 3 people's starting weights!!

So far our group weighs a total of: 5977.4 lbs but by June our group should weight: 5452.4.

I really wanteed a soda for lunch... but i resisted... felt great! ( I should have had a healtier lunch tho:cry: )
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 211... I am walking upwards of 4 miles at about 4.2 m.p.h. and hoping to start doing some exercise videos this week.
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I ended up going to Friday's for lunch today. That worried me, until I saw the endless lunch (soup and salad and breadsticks). While I cannot say that I stayed away completely from the breadsticks, i CAN say that I did not get any soup (it was either cream based or SODIUM!) and I stuck to the salad and unsweetened iced tea. Go me!
  • chelsey728
    Options
    I ended up going to Friday's for lunch today. That worried me, until I saw the endless lunch (soup and salad and breadsticks). While I cannot say that I stayed away completely from the breadsticks, i CAN say that I did not get any soup (it was either cream based or SODIUM!) and I stuck to the salad and unsweetened iced tea. Go me!

great job!!! i couldn't resist at lunch and had a chicken parm sub... oh boyy... now I gotta work that off!!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    send your weekly weigh in weights directly to chelsey728 's mail box she has a chart she is charting everything on:bigsmile: BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Ah thanks missus, i'll change my profile pic of him reguarly........starting weight 210lbs, I weigh in on a Friday morn at home........do i just post on here what i've "hopefully" lost!!!!!
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I did it could not be more proud of today! I did not eat any sweets or soda! These are both huge weaknesses for me! MY hubby was so shocked because this is my time of month, I normally live on chocolate on dr pepper to make it through!! I know each day will get easier as I go through this! How did yall do??