Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am not sure either..She said the winner of the weigh in would chose, I am not sure who that was. I am going to continue with the water and no pop and very limited candy :bigsmile: Will add the new challenge when we hear what it is ... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • echowein
    echowein Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My weekend was terrible. I ate really bad yesterday. Like REALLY BAD! But today is a new day and we start fresh! The water challenge has been a challenge, but I need to UP my intake. I'm still being really good about the "no soda" deal. I've had a few, but not like what it used to be. Can't wait to see how I do this week.
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone, been getting my miles in , in the morning and feeling pretty good. I am trying to make sure I get my water in during the week. For some reason I have a big problem getting my water in at home in the evenings and on weekends. I do have bottled water at home too. I am doing filtered water here at work. I am really looking for some pounds lost this week by Friday. Discipline and Diligence is my goal this week. Have a great day everyone! Stay focused and disciplined but not Fanatical.
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    abrooke1976
    Beauty0215
    chelseskids
    eggplantlover
    JBJLOVER
    JennWhit10
    laurisoza
    misswhite81
    SamiePuente

IF YOUR NAME IS ABOVE I AM MISSING YOUR WEIGHT - SEND IT IN TODAY OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE CHALLENGE.

results:

User Name 4/27/2011 5/6/2011 difference
    abrooke1976 246
    acsmyth1 140 137 3
    anacsitham5 151 146.6 4.4
    arodriguez2 158 155 3
    Beauty0215 308
    breezymom81 198.4 196.8 1.6
    chelseskids 174
    chelsey728 143.2 142.2 1
    dmborders 169.4 169.6 -0.2
    echowein 153.4 151.4 2
    edsgirl39 215.6 213.6 2
    eggplantlover 140
    emchen 142.4 137.4 5
    franzy 165 163.4 1.6
    humglum 224.2 217.2 7
    JBJLOVER 210
    JennWhit10 138
    jeyoung03 195 194 1
    KarieRod 216.8 214.7 2.1
    katiejo2011 224.2 222.8 1.4
    laurisoza 128 128
    livingnow28 163 159.8 3.2
    madyncaden 202.2 197 5.2
    malibootie 228 227.2 0.8
    MsMouseMouse 185 181.5 3.5
    misswhite81 226
    Monicabredwell 170.2 168 2.2
    n00dlez 202.5 200 2.5
    nevermorex 188 187.5 0.5
    nutmegh 182 179 3
    revelb 203.8 202.2 1.6
    SamiePuente 219.2
    stabenowrj 235.7 230.6 5.1
    susanjackson66 168.4 165.2 3.2
    Tommi128 146.8 145.2 1.6
    vetsnatural 211 210 1

great week!!!!!! so nice to see that you've all been working so hard!!

a few things-> MESSAGE ME YOUR WEIGHT... don't post it on here or write it on my wall... it's too hard to go searching for 35 people's weighin numebrs... messaging them is the onyl way to have them entered on the excel sheet. DON'T CHANGE YOUR WEGHT AFTER YOU'VE SENT IT! if you're not happy, work harder the next week & your new weight will be reflective of that.

humglum - you're the winner so far... start thinging of a challange that will start tomorrow AM!!!

GREAT JOB ALL!!!!!! KEEP IT UP XOXOXO
  • Tommi128
    Tommi128 Posts: 6
    Options
    WOW humglum that is GREAT!!!! You lost 7 lbs so You are already halfway at the goal and its only the FIRST week. Great Job!!!!!!!!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!!!!!!! i am ready to get working more this week!!! one week closer to the deadline and i want to be down down down!!!!!!!!!

thanks to all for the motivation:)

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • StabR80
    Options
    great job everyone!!!! I am hoping for a large loss this week with the upping my water still and no pop and a few personal challenges with walking more and lowering sodium. good luck all!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    my monetary bet with my sister in law ends this FRIDAY and we have been TIED for almost the entire time!! $100 on the line and I can't seem to get myself motivated to work out aarrghh!! Kicking it up a notch this week for sure! Seeing everyone's loss (especially that 7lbs) is GREAT motivation! Can't wait to hear the new challenge.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone! Keep up the good work!!
  • vetsnatural
    Options
    Congrats to everyone! Can't wait to see the weekly challenge and I am looking for big results everyone so I am already thinking of my challenge for the following week.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!! I am hoping for about 3 this week, last week I played around with eating exercise calories or not(nope seems to hurt me if I eat them!!) SO this week I won't have that, plus I started C25K this am and pick up some new videos from libary to work with!!

Can't wait to start a new challenge!!
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! That is definitely unusual for me and I don't expect to see a drop that big again in the near future (or at all lol).

I think my challenge will be to work out at least 4 days this week (in whatever way you prefer, to the best of your ability, just so you are working hard and pushing yourself at least 4x). I know people have different abilities so I don't want to nail down a number of hours spent working out or calories burned, just make an effort and do the best you can! So with water, limited candy/soda, and frequent exercise we should be golden.

Have a great week!
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! That is definitely unusual for me and I don't expect to see a drop that big again in the near future (or at all lol).

I think my challenge will be to work out at least 4 days this week (in whatever way you prefer, to the best of your ability, just so you are working hard and pushing yourself at least 4x). I know people have different abilities so I don't want to nail down a number of hours spent working out or calories burned, just make an effort and do the best you can! So with water, limited candy/soda, and frequent exercise we should be golden.

Have a great week!

That is what I would have chosen as well! I love it! Well I kicked butt today with C25K and mowed half the yard!!
  • StabR80
    Options
    Just the kind of challenge I need!!! awesome! good luck everyone!!
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, looks like we all had a great week.
    I am hoping I did not do to much damage this past weekend as I was out of Province with my hubby.
    It is so hard sticking to your routine when you are eating meals out.
    Trying to get my water in. I did get through the challenge with out any soda or candy.
    I walked on my treadmill for 45 minutes today, and was hoping to do another little bit tonight but
    have had some family issues come up so not likely to get that done. So one in and 3 more to go. I was
    thrilled with my 3.5 lbs loss last week.
    Good luck everyone. Have a great week.
    Cheers
    Marilyn
    aka MsMouseMouse
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    awesome challenge :wink: Good luck to all my MFP buddies. Let's kick some butt again this week. :happy:
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    love the challenge!! thanks!!!

because this challange got started a little late (due to missing weigh ins) the challenge will go until Monday when the new winner is announced. PLEASE get me your weights before Monday @ 2PM EST so I can post the results & notify the weeks winner. Also, if you haven't weighed in yet send me your weight today or you are out. It's not fair to everyone else!

CONGRATS TO THE FIRST WINNER: DOWN 7LBS!!! FANTASTIC humglum!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I should be able to do this challenge. I have to work out daily just to have calories to eat!! I did get in all my water yesterday. Still no soda, but have had some candy. We can do this!!:happy:
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    This is one challenge I know I can master! I had a kickball game last night, and will have another one tonight (and yes, my co-ed league is QUITE competitive- in fact, I was trying so hard last night I took a tumble once I got to first and landed in the dirt. No blood, no foul, safe at first!) and then I want to get back into my RunKeeper tracking. So 4 days is easy peasy. Well, it will be hard work while I'm doing it, but meeting the goal is certainly attainable! YAY!
  • vetsnatural
    Options
    Love the new challenge and a great mix of new and old.... we can do this guys! Discipline, Discipline, Discipline.