Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I also have been doing the 30 DS dvd. I have 2 days left of level 2. as you can see i am not losing much when it comes to weight but I have lost 4.5 inches. I added Ripped in 30 as well on Monday because i felt I needed to push myself more. Wednesday is my day off. I know a lot of people don't take one for this but even Jillian says you need at least one day to rest/stretch.

i did ok with the no candy and no soda today. It is hard at home because i have the candy staring at me. This is a wonderful group I feel inspired to want to do better although i went over calories today because its only day 2 of 1200 calories. but I will do better tomorrow.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    I did it no candy or pop today. It's that time of the month for me and I crave for sweets but today I've been strong and I will continue to be strong. :smile:
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    No candy or soda for me today (and there's a ton of it leftover from Easter). Also I am under 100g of carbs for the day! WOO!

I didn't go to the gym but I did mow the lawn and take my dog for a long walk and romp in the dog park today and I think that counts. I didn't log it, though, because I think of that as everyday activities and not actual 'exercise'.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I did it no candy or pop today. It's that time of the month for me and I crave for sweets but today I've been strong and I will continue to be strong. :smile:

Me too It sucks!!!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I caved! I did not have any candy, but I had such a caffeine (or lack there of ) headache that I had a can of soda. :-(
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day and I will stay within my calories and I will not drink soda or have candy.
  • dmborders
    dmborders Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    another great JM cd is NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES this one is my 2nd favorite JM cd workout.

I have been wanting to try this one I may have too now! I am on level 2 with the 30 Day Shred!
  • JennWhit10
    Options
    Donuts in the office this morning. I had one, but it made me feel better chugging a bottle of water afterwards. Odd, I know.:) Hitting the track on my lunch break & Jillians 30DS tonight. Lets do work.=)
  • revelb
    revelb Posts: 14
    Options
    My copy of 30 DS shipped yesterday! After all the post on here about it I cant wait to start.
    Everyone have a good day and make smart choices
  • JennWhit10
    Options
    another great JM cd is NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES this one is my 2nd favorite JM cd workout.

I have been wanting to try this one I may have too now! I am on level 2 with the 30 Day Shred!

Speaking of Jillian, I have "The Biggest Winner" dvd set. Its 5 dvd's at 30 minutes each. You switch it up everyday you do it. Its a good one as well.=)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I had no candy or soda yesterday. I stayed under my calories but barely. It was my daughters birthday and we went out to our favorite mexican restaurant! I have done day 28 of my 30 DS this morning and ready for a morning walk with co workers. Everyone have a great day!!
  • breezymom81
    Options
    Ok....this day is gonna be hard. I am in a bad mood(I like to eat when I feel like this). Nothing is working quite the way I want it to, and the kids started off screaming today! I feel so frazzled! To top it all off my hormones are going totally crazy one me here! I really just want to sit and cry! SO I am hoping that keeping busy will keep me from eating and that my nerves come back off the edge!!! I think I will pop in a good, kid safe comedy movie and work out some while that plays! I need a laugh
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ok....this day is gonna be hard. I am in a bad mood(I like to eat when I feel like this). Nothing is working quite the way I want it to, and the kids started off screaming today! I feel so frazzled! To top it all off my hormones are going totally crazy one me here! I really just want to sit and cry! SO I am hoping that keeping busy will keep me from eating and that my nerves come back off the edge!!! I think I will pop in a good, kid safe comedy movie and work out some while that plays! I need a laugh

great idea!!! i was in a bad mood yesterday & gave in to leftover easter candy... ugh although i did loose .2 when i weighed this morning
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is that I do all my cardio in the morning and when I get home in the evening I eat and watch tv. I must incorporate more exercise in the evening and make sure I get the proper caloric intake to burned in. What would you all suggest?

I also have to watch my meals for dinner. I think I will try to get most of my calories in at lunch and breakfast and eat a lighter dinner since I am doing less in the evening.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options

Speaking of Jillian, I have "The Biggest Winner" dvd set. Its 5 dvd's at 30 minutes each. You switch it up everyday you do it. Its a good one as well.=)

I will have to try these.
  • breezymom81
    Options

great idea!!! i was in a bad mood yesterday & gave in to leftover easter candy... ugh although i did loose .2 when i weighed this morning

Yeah, it's hard to resist when you are in a mood! I put in Just Dance 2 for the wii, first time and danced a few songs this am! felt great then I went ahead and got in another 20 min of cardio....now I am off to mow. Funny thing is my mood is improving cause I am so proud of my self for not turning to the junk :)
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Those are the hard time for me also, night!! I do great during the day and then get home and want to eat everything. Even doing a 20 minute workout in the evening is great!! Try that!!
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OK!!! yesterday i failed and had a mini snickers!! Today i will NOT do that....ok its easy now because i am not at home staring at the HUGE jar of candy from Easter.....I WILL NOT GIVE IN, I WILL NOT GIVE IN!!!!!:sad:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Candy today? NOPE
    Soda today? NOPE
    Under my calorie goal today? YUP!

And I got an award from the mathematics department at my university. :-)
  • breezymom81
    Options
    Candy today? NOPE
    Soda today? NOPE
    Under my calorie goal today? YUP!

And I got an award from the mathematics department at my university. :-)

Way to go!!!:drinker: