Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    One more day down, lots of activity, no candy no soda and under calorie goal...a good day all said! See y'all tomorrow
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I did no soda and no candy (which was hard since I had a board meeting with lots of Diet Coke available- but I stuck to water). I was still over calories for the day- BUT I did a 2 mile walk/jog when I got home last night and per my RunKeeper app I burned 230 calories during that, so it made me happy.

Today I walked to work (0.83 miles) and will walk at lunch then walk home again. Yay me!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I had no candy or soda yesterday. Although I did find my granddaughters easter basket with her plastic eggs filled with chocolate!:cry: But I didnt have any! :happy: Going to a birthday party tonight. Is cake and ice cream ok?? Hopefully I wont have any, but just to clarify, we are not talking all sweets, just candy, right?
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I hope its just candy we are staying away from if not i have failed. but that would be ok too. This will be day 3 of no soda or candy for me and its getting so hard to say no to my sons easter candy :(
  • echowein
    echowein Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 4 and no soda or candy! I love a diet-coke and almost gave in yesterday. I'm thinking of taking my son to the movies tonight. Does anyone have any suggestions for treats? There is a yogurt place next door and I think they let you bring that in? Also, I'm going to a 2 day event this weekend where there is going to be a CANDY BAR!!!!! And all bad, bad food. When do we weigh in again?
  • SamiePuente
    Options
    We will be weighing in on the 6th... You can resist!
  • cheleskids
    Options
    My starting weight was 174. :)
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My Dinner meals really are sucking this pass week. I have got to to just as good as I do for breakfast and lunch. I may have to go to microwave dinners or already prepared meals and beef my caloric intake for lunch. Any suggestions?
  • katiejo2011
    Options
    I had some sips of soda today at the zoo. We shared a drink and hubby ordered sprite.
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great with the no candy or soda... but am on vacation so there has been a lot of food and margaritas!!! I'm trying not to beat myself up too bad because I REALLY need this vacation (am working over 65 hrs a week for the past month) but I really need to get back on track!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Let's go! Time for a great week everybody!!!!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I think it is easy for all of us to feel that we "slipped up" in one manner or another over the weekend. My food wasn't TOO bad, but I didn't workout either day. So, today I have to start that up again, and that should be interesting since I'm feeling the bloat. Hoping to take care of the water weight by weigh in on Friday!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    it's Monday!! first weigh in is on Friday!! let's work it out this week!!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow, i thought our weigh in was on Monday.... I guess that is even better.... Good Morning Everyone! It was a very rough weekend food wise but I have rebounded well. Gotta watch those evening meals.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I did not have any soda or candy this weekend. Although I sure did want a Kit Kat bar last night!! But I didnt do it. Everyone have a blessed day!
  • Monicazumba2013
    Monicazumba2013 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! we all will kick butt this week!!! I am excited for this week!! I know we all can do it and challenge one another!!!! When does our new challenge start???? it should be WATER!!!
  • katiejo2011
    Options
    I need my water this week as its TOM for me.
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    YAY!!! we all will kick butt this week!!! I am excited for this week!! I know we all can do it and challenge one another!!!! When does our new challenge start???? it should be WATER!!!

Good morning everyone. WATER challenge is a good one. :drinker:
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options

Good morning everyone. WATER challenge is a good one. :drinker:

Love a water challenge! I just read yesterday that your water intake should be half your weight, but in onces. Example, I weigh 198.2 so my water should be 99 onces a day, about... Makes sense that we don't all need the same amount of water. I think we should shoot for that.

That said I had some sweets today, but my first ones in a week so that's ok! I also worked them all off already. Time for dinner
  • katiejo2011
    Options
    i had a bad day TOM won the chocolate battle.