Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    its about to be my TOM too!! i weighed today and was only 1lb lighter then when I weighed in for the begining of the challenge... ugh! hoping for more tomorrow? not likely though... i'm having a hard time with the water today which is odd because i can usually drink like a fish haha

GOOD LUCK ALL!!! don't forget to message me your weights tomorrow!

dont forget- the best time to weigh is in the AM before you eat or drink anything... we can do this!!!
    Lady, 1 lb LIGHTER right before TOM, that's awesome! If you dont get more tomorrow you will get it next week!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is the day! Good luck all!!!:happy:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I drank 87.6 oz in water yesterday! I weigh in this morning at 165.2. Thats a little over a 3 pound loss this week:happy: Everyone have a great Friday!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 155 this morning! I was SO surprised that I re-weighed myself at least 4 times, moving my ANCIENT scale around to different areas of the room and facing different directions just to make sure..and it said the same every time!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    weighed in at 155 this morning! I was SO surprised that I re-weighed myself at least 4 times, moving my ANCIENT scale around to different areas of the room and facing different directions just to make sure..and it said the same every time!

LOL.. I did the same this morning 4 times as well I couldn't believe my eyes 1.6 lbs down :happy:
  • breezymom81
    Options
    Drank 104 ounces yesterday!!!!! Weighed in at 196.8 this week, down 3 lbs :) On track!!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have been continuing with the water challenge, but I forgot that I took a B-vitamin this morning. Ummm.. yea, bright, flourescent yellow pee!! It freaked me out for a minute until I remembered the vitamin! :laugh:
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: I'm still waiting on 10 more people to send me their weights....

so far so good!! there is ony 1 person who has gained this week (and the gain is les then a 1/2lb)... i'm so proud of everyone... I'll post results once i have them all :-)
  • StabR80
    Options
    great job everyone! cant wait to see the final results!!
  • breezymom81
    Options
    Did I get you mine? If not it was 196.8
  • breezymom81
    Options
    Got all my water in today:) And a NSV for me, I didn't grab dinner before running some errands tonight, so I grabbed something in town, went for a grilled chicken sandwich at McD's high in sodium but that was ok because I was way under, still am. But before I got food I looked up several different things and got what was best, I did order a Diet Dr. Pepper and they gave me a regular, so after tasting that I pitched it and got water when I got home! Dr. Pepper is my fav thing ever! I love it sooo much!!! That was hard!
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I gained .2 this week but I still lost more inches. I have lost 12.25 inches so far but only 3 lbs. I really would love the scale to move

Can we use today's weigh in I am down 1.6 so yesterday must of still been TOM stuff. Maybe I will just save it for next week. 222.8 was my weigh in this morning.
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sent in my weight. Can't wait to see our results so far! YAY everyone!

And I hope the person who gained a few ounces doesn't feel bad. It happens to all of us, regardless of our best efforts. And, really, less than half a lb I consider maintenance.
  • StabR80
    Options
    AGEE!
  • acsmyth1
    acsmyth1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! x
  • breezymom81
    Options
    I was separated from my phone yesterday, but logged everything I ate today! Didn't eat nearly enough! I took a nice long walk and cleaned house so skipped the shred! I will be doing that here in a minute!!

Hope all the Moms have a great day today!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I did not drink all my water for Saturday or Sunday.:cry:
  • breezymom81
    Options
    I did not drink all my water for Saturday or Sunday.:cry:

Start it back today and push your self! It's ok to slip :tongue:
  • breezymom81
    Options
    I am ready for our new challenge....what will it be? I am trying to continue the other challenges as we go(with the exception of a couple of days on the candy/soda!)
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Good morning buddies :smile: Ready for the new challenge what will it be?