Summer Shredders (closed group)

Options

Replies

• kam81
    kam81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've let life get in the way of my shredding and am now a week behind :( I've kept up my walking though and will start Shredding again tomorrow. Somehow managed to drop a pound anyway, so I'm pumped. Hate the fact I got behind. You all are doing so fantastic.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I took Satuurday and Sunday off and got back to it yesterday! Will shred today as well...I'm thinking I will move to level 3 Wednesday or Thursday. :) glad to see others are sticking to it!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    I took Satuurday and Sunday off and got back to it yesterday! Will shred today as well...I'm thinking I will move to level 3 Wednesday or Thursday. :) glad to see others are sticking to it!
  • jennnny
    jennnny Posts: 65
    Options
    I have to admit, the more I do level 2 the more I hate it. I hate the last circuit and I am OVER all of the planks. I really do feel a difference in my abs but I just hate doing it. I've fell a little behind and I am determined to be done with the shred by June 16th which means I have 9 days to finish 13(?) days worth. I plan to double up on some days and hopefully get as close to all 30 done as I possibly can. I'm going out of town on the 16th and I'll be camping so I won't be able to do it at all there. I hope everyone else is keeping motivated! I know it's hard :)
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    day 19 done switched from 2 pound weights to 6 pounds i could not finish the v raises!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Day 20 finished and officially DONE with Level 2!!!! It's about time... I'm really not looking forward to Level 3 though. I previewed it again today and although to me there seemed to be a lot less work with the weights, it still looks really tough.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Day 19...doooooone. I agree....hating level 2 more than ever! Switched from 5 lb weights to 3 tonight cause I was exhausted before I started.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Day 20 finished and officially DONE with Level 2!!!! It's about time... I'm really not looking forward to Level 3 though. I previewed it again today and although to me there seemed to be a lot less work with the weights, it still looks really tough.

Oh, awesome! Congrats! Don't forget to measure!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I had to stop shredding cause I hurt my knee....I'm not sure if I should start back...I like the workout but some of the exercises are just hard on my knees and I end up have to substituting alot of things...
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    yay day 20 done ready for a change im so proud of my self you all are doing great!
  • musica814
    Options
    a
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Day 20 and level 2 done in a bit. I have a migaine today and posted awhile ago that I was gonna rest. But I have to finish level 2. I hate it that much. Lol
  • musica814
    Options
    So I've got great news!! As far as I'm concerned Level 3 is a cakewalk!! I've been in a real slump today and the last thing I wanted to do was exercise, but I made myself get up and do it. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting, and when I'd completed the last ab exercise and the cooldown music started, I literally found myself saying, "That was it!?" So like I said it's either because of the mood I was in and I ended up having a ton more energy than I expected, or it really is easier....or I'm getting stronger :noway: :blushing:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    So I've got great news!! As far as I'm concerned Level 3 is a cakewalk!! I've been in a real slump today and the last thing I wanted to do was exercise, but I made myself get up and do it. It wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting, and when I'd completed the last ab exercise and the cooldown music started, I literally found myself saying, "That was it!?" So like I said it's either because of the mood I was in and I ended up having a ton more energy than I expected, or it really is easier....or I'm getting stronger :noway: :blushing:

Maybe I should go straight to Level 3 then cause Level 2 recked my knees now all I can do is walk for now...hmmm
  • jennnny
    Options
    Maybe I should go straight to Level 3 then cause Level 2 recked my knees now all I can do is walk for now...hmmm

I don't even have knee problems but I found myself having to modify all of the plank exercises, like the plank jacks and then burpee type ones too. My knees did not enjoy them at all so I stuck with Anita for all of those and it definitely helped.
  • jennnny
    Options
    So I am moving onto Level 3 today! Technically I should do level 2 ONE more time and then move on but I just can't. I'm so over it. Now that I'm on a bit of a time crunch to finish this thing I feel I should go ahead and move onto level 3. If i can just get 10 days of level 3 fit into 7 days I'll be a happy camper.

The past couple days I have been staying under my calories but I've been eating really crappy and drinking and it's just not helping the weight come off. I finally weighed myself again after the first 10 days and I haven't lost a single pound since. I did do my measurements again tho and in the last 10 days I've lost an inch off my thighs and a half an inch off my *kitten* and everything else has stayed completely the same. I am really glad about my thighs finally coming down an inch because they hadn't budged at all until now. 10 more days left! Let's see what happens! :)

Thighs: 24----24----23
    Bum: 41----40.5----40
    Hips: 37.5---- 37----37
    Belly: 34.5----33----33
    Bust: 34.5---34----34
    Arms: 11 ----11----11

Total loss so far: 3 pounds and 5 1/2 inches. :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    i noticed sticking with anita during the plank work outs actually gave me a better work out. anita style made my abs burn, natalie style made my knees ache! I hated level 2... 6 more days till i have to do it again, but i too look forward to level 3 again... one hell of a work out but not a killer! Glad you all are stickin with it!
  • jennnny
    Options
    Just finished my first day at level 3. I loved not having to do level 2 again! New music, new moves, I got into it a whole lot more. Jillian talks up level 3 so much like it's going to absolutely kill you. Don't get me wrong my muscles were burningggg and it was a great workout but in the warm up Jillian scares you a little bit. It's really not THAT bad. Honestly I don't think it's as bad as level 2 but we'll see. :)
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day at level 3. I loved not having to do level 2 again! New music, new moves, I got into it a whole lot more. Jillian talks up level 3 so much like it's going to absolutely kill you. Don't get me wrong my muscles were burningggg and it was a great workout but in the warm up Jillian scares you a little bit. It's really not THAT bad. Honestly I don't think it's as bad as level 2 but we'll see. :)
    TOTALLY AGREE!!! =]
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    just finished level 3 day 1 i hate it!