Summer Shredders (closed group)

Options

Replies

• jennnny
    jennnny Posts: 65
    Options
    I just woke up after starting level 3 yesterday and my abs are soreeeeeee! This is the first time that I've actually felt sore after one of the workouts. Or maybe it's just the first time my abs have ever been sore :)

Either way I think it's a good thing!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete!!! Only 7 days left!!!!!
  • musica814
    Options
    I just woke up after starting level 3 yesterday and my abs are soreeeeeee! This is the first time that I've actually felt sore after one of the workouts. Or maybe it's just the first time my abs have ever been sore :)

Either way I think it's a good thing!

My abs are slightly sore too, but nothing compares to the soreness I'm feeling in my upper back since starting Level 3!! I swear I have never felt this before, it's actually kind of amazing since I think slightly visible (toned) upper back muscles in women are super sexy. It's either the supermans, or the punches with weights that are doing it, because that's when I felt them aching the most throughout my workout today.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I had family staying with me this week and I found it impossible to get my 30DS workout in. Arg....

L2D4 completed this morning
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    day 22 done much better today except scissor abs are whatever their called they hurt my knees but easier on rest of it :smile:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 1 finished....not so bad but Anita has become my new best friend. Goodness!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 1 finished....not so bad but Anita has become my new best friend. Goodness!
    I liked level 3! definitly better then level 2! And i followed Anita on this level! haha Im L1D6 today. Cant wait to hear everyones results when you guys are done =]
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Yes, I like level 3 as well.....I hated level 2s cardio parts. Loving doing cardio with weights. Level 3...last ab part is so hard on my elbows...I got a rug burn tonight! Goodness! Wish I would have saved my daughters kindergarten nap mat...it would have come in handy. :) L3D2 finished!
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    day 23 done!
  • musica814
    Options
    Day 25 done.
  • irishgal44
    Options
    day 23 done!

Ditto!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    You guys are getting so close to the end! So proud of you all and look forward to seeing your results. Thurday I will start level 2 and ill let you know my results for my second round of level one!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Yes we r! Good for you with level two. Day 24 finished. :)
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    day 24 complete yesterday i took my dogs for a walk and started to jog thought wow i can do this and suddenly started to run as fast as i could i pushed past the pain my body can do more than i give it credit for i would never have got this far without all your support thank you !really PS i haven't really ran like that in well don't even remember!
  • musica814
    Options
    Day 26 done!!
  • jennnny
    Options
    Just finished day 26! Unfortunately tomorrow will be my last day! I'll be stopping 3 day shy of the full 30 days. I'm going camping for 4 days and won't be able to do it at all and I don't really see what the point is in doing 3 more days after I've taken such a significant break from it.

I will say I feel SO much stronger and regardless of what the scale says I feel and look SO much different. I will be taking my "final" measurements tomorrow right before my last workout to share with everyone. I'm really bummed I couldn't fit the entire 30 days in before my vacation but I feel good with what I've accomplished so far.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Just finished day 26! Unfortunately tomorrow will be my last day! I'll be stopping 3 day shy of the full 30 days. I'm going camping for 4 days and won't be able to do it at all and I don't really see what the point is in doing 3 more days after I've taken such a significant break from it.

I will say I feel SO much stronger and regardless of what the scale says I feel and look SO much different. I will be taking my "final" measurements tomorrow right before my last workout to share with everyone. I'm really bummed I couldn't fit the entire 30 days in before my vacation but I feel good with what I've accomplished so far.

awesome work jenny, can't wait to see your results. Have fun an enjoy your camping trip!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Day 25 is finished. OMGoodness, I am so ready to be done. I know I whine about this, but I cannot really lose much weight while doing the shred, and I'm sick of the 170's. Sooooo close to finally getting out of them but the shred really slows things down. WAS there before starting the shred. Booo hoo! :embarassed:

On a brighter note, wow, my arms are looking nice. I also am liking what looks like muscle definition under the tummy flab. I can tell it's there, waiting for me as a consulation prize for when I hit the 160's/150's. Yippie!! :drinker:
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    day 25 done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jennnny
    Options
    So today is my final and 27th day. I went ahead and did my "final" measurements since I'll be vacation for the next few days and I know I'm going to do some splurging so I wanted to see where the shred really took me throughout our 27 days together. Overall I have lost 7 pounds. I got on the scale this morning and miraculously lost 3 last night. I think my body knew I was weighing in today so we'll see if that stays off. Here are my final measurements:

Thighs 24
    24----23----23
    Bum 41
    40.5----40----39.5
    Hips 37.5---- 37----37----36
    Belly 34.5----33----33----33
    Bust 34.5----34----34 33.5
    Arms 11
    11----11----11

All of that gives me a total of 6 inches lost. Overall I am very happy! I can't wait to get back from vacation. I think I'm going to continue with the shred but on a much different way. I think I may do it a couple times a week and just incorporate it into some other cardio. I'm not gonna to be so worried about doing it every single day but I do want to keep it up because I feel I've built a lot of muscle over the past 27 days and I don't want to lose it :)