Summer Shredders (closed group)

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    excited to see some of your results tomorrow!!!
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    O.K. these are my measurements i wish i would of took more but oh well neck started at 14 inches now 13.5 half inch lost waist started at 38 inches now 35 inches wow 3 inches lost ! hips 38.5 now 37! 1.5 inches lost ! all together 5 inches lost sorry to report no weight loss but the inches are awesome thanks for putting this together i could not have done this with out you all! i can not wait to see all your results!
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    that would be great please let me know when you begin your doing awesome!
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    yay day 30 done i will take measurements tomorrow i wish i would of took before and after pictures i would so proudly post them next time i will for sure!
    As soon as I am done with this round 2, Im on L2D6 I will be starting another round maybe you can start that one with me and do before and after pics then! =]
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    that would be great please let me know when you begin your doing awesome!

That is so awesome you lost so many inchs!!! The shred is amazing! I will definitly let you know when i start round 3, having a group makes it so much easier to stick to!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well, TOM arrived a bit early. I'm so mad! I was going to take final measurements this morning but my stomach is all bloated :mad: Good news is, I did achieve a 4 pound loss during the shred. I started at 149.6 and weighed myself this morning at 145.6. Lowest I've been in years :happy: So, surprisingly TOM didn't affect my weight loss. These are the measurements I took a few days ago, I'm guessing they're fairly accurate, unless I went and lost more inches within only a few days time lol.

Start
    Finish
    Total loss
    Neck: 14
    --0.5 inch
    Arms: 10.75/10.5
    Same
    0 inches lost
    Bust: 39.5
    0.5 inch loss
    Chest: 32.5
    0.5 inch loss
    Upper waist: 32
    1 inch lost
    Waist: 31.5
    2 inches lost!
    Lower waist: 38.5
    1.5 inches lost
    Hips: 41
    2 inches lost
    Thighs: 23.5/ 23.75
    23/both
    0.75 inches lost
    Calves:13.5/ 13.75
    13/both
    0.75 inches lost

TOTAL INCHES LOST: 9.5!!

I'm happy :smile: I was barely expecting half that amount.
    I will post my before and afters hopefully by tomorrow. Is it cheating if I take the picture now? I finished the shred two days ago so I don't think it'll make much of a difference... I just didn't have my husband home to take them the past few days.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    OMgoodness - awesome results - cannot wait to see the pictures. I am measuring tomorrow as I woke up all bloated and yucky today. Feeling much better already. :) And will take pictures tomorrow as well.

And fabulous job on the weight loss and your feelings about that - so excited for you!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    O.K. these are my measurements i wish i would of took more but oh well neck started at 14 inches now 13.5 half inch lost waist started at 38 inches now 35 inches wow 3 inches lost ! hips 38.5 now 37! 1.5 inches lost ! all together 5 inches lost sorry to report no weight loss but the inches are awesome thanks for putting this together i could not have done this with out you all! i can not wait to see all your results!

Congrats to you!! Great results too - wow! I couldn't have done it without all of you as well. I didn't lose weight either while doing it - for me, it's because I wasn't totally watching my intake and I didn't run as much, which really didn't help. :)
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Loving the results, your all so awesome, keep it up cant wait to see some pics!!! And congrats on seeing this to the end!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Ok...my final results:
    arms - 0 inches lost. HOWEVER, underarm sag is 1/2 gone. Just have moved up to the top - LOL!!
    Calves- 1 inch lost
    Thigh: .5 lost
    Waist around belly button: 7.5!!!! I'm REALLY excited about this!!
    Waist - smaller part above belly button area: 1.5 lost
    Hips: 1.5
    Chest: same
    Neck: same

Total inches lost: 12 inches!! So excited about this!!!! WHOOOOT!

Pictures taken but not downloaded yet. Maybe I will do this tonight or tomorrow. Just got my laptop last night and I only have internet installed at this time.
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    awesome awesome work!!!!! So many inchs I love it!
  • jmcjamie
    Options
    amazing! i love seeing all these inches lost so excited to see pictures great work ladys!! I am going to get A pedicure to reward myself I have never got one so it should be A treat!
  • musica814
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Shimmy your shredded little tushes over to my thread! I posted my before and afters there

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/273586-my-30-day-shred-results-with-pics

irishgal and jmcjamie, congrats on your amazing losses!! Those are both great numbers!!!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Gosh, I just realized I never posted pictures. One set is on my desk top in the basement and one is on my phone. Not sure if I will get the time to until after July 4th. Sorry!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Gosh, I just realized I never posted pictures. One set is on my desk top in the basement and one is on my phone. Not sure if I will get the time to until after July 4th. Sorry!

After reading all your inchs lost I cant wait to see your pics!!!
  • musica814
    Options

After reading all your inchs lost I cant wait to see your pics!!!

Agreed! I'll be looking out for them :smile: