June 5's goals:
    Non fitness goals:
    1. Laundry- top priority YES
    2. Help my daughter finish her homework. YES
    3. Read YES

Fitness goals:
    1. take vitamins and supplements. YES
    2. drink tons of water. YES
    3. stay within my calorie limits in a healthy way. NO, I HAD SOME M&MS TODAY! :(
    4. workout from home. NO, I ACTUALLY WENT TO THE GYM TO DO ZUMBA.
    5. abs and arms. YES, NO. MAY GET A CHANCE TO DO ABS LATER.

Overall, it was a much better day!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    June 4

1. Do 30DS L1 D4-NO
    2. Wash towels-NO
    3. Go through filing cabinet-NO

I spent the whole day fishing and at my parent's house. I got the worst sunburn I have ever had and could not bring myself to do the shred when I got home. :( Hopefully that will be the only day I miss of it this month. I had a good day though!

June 5
    1. Do 30DS L1 D4
    2. Wash towels
    3. Go through filing cabinet
    4. Run at least 2 miles
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Silver, where do you do zumba? I did zumba yesterday, I'm a little sore this morning!

I Zumba at the YMCA. I love Zumba! I do it on Monday and Friday right now, but they just started the Summer Sweat challenge and if you do 30 classes in June and July, you get a shirt. I'm trying to figure out a way to work more in because I am already doing the shred and jogging on S/T/Th...hmm. Where do you Zumba?
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've done very poorly all weekend, A better word would be Terrible. Don't want to talk about it, Its time to pick myself up and start again tomorrow.

My New goals for June 6th

1) Eat under 1400 calories
    2) Exercise/WALK 1 hour
    3) Water
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Silver, where do you do zumba? I did zumba yesterday, I'm a little sore this morning!

I Zumba at the YMCA. I love Zumba! I do it on Monday and Friday right now, but they just started the Summer Sweat challenge and if you do 30 classes in June and July, you get a shirt. I'm trying to figure out a way to work more in because I am already doing the shred and jogging on S/T/Th...hmm. Where do you Zumba?

I zumba at the Y too. Usually I go Wed am and Thurs pm. I go some sundays when my friend asks me to go. Throughout the summer, every other Saturday, our library has zumba for all ages, so I go with my daughter. Its still a really good workout. There is another zumba class for kids at the Y that meets Monday nights. My daughter will do that two mondays a month and I will probably join her then. And I have zumba on wii. Sometimes when I'm in the dancing mood, I'll pop that in and go for 20 minutes, sometimes 45 minutes! So as you can see, I LOVE ZUMBA.

I have two zumba shirts, but they are 10% spandex (similar to the ones the ladies were mid season on the biggest loser) So I'm not completely comfortable wearing it yet. But I have worn them on special ocassion! lol I want some zumba pans, but they're so darn expensive and I'm not working ATM. Do you have any zumba gear? Are those zumba shirts that they're giving away if you do 30 classes or just a YMCA shirt?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    June 6's goals (no particular order)

1. pick up pictures from walgreens.
    2. finish folding clothes.
    3. stay on track all day.
    4. do 6 real push ups, 24 girlie push ups.
    5. workout atleast 30 minutes.
    6. drink tea or water with every meal.
    7. wash windows, mop kitchen

Oh, I really hope I can get it all done tomorrow.
  • silveryflutterby
    Options

I zumba at the Y too. Usually I go Wed am and Thurs pm. I go some sundays when my friend asks me to go. Throughout the summer, every other Saturday, our library has zumba for all ages, so I go with my daughter. Its still a really good workout. There is another zumba class for kids at the Y that meets Monday nights. My daughter will do that two mondays a month and I will probably join her then. And I have zumba on wii. Sometimes when I'm in the dancing mood, I'll pop that in and go for 20 minutes, sometimes 45 minutes! So as you can see, I LOVE ZUMBA.

I have two zumba shirts, but they are 10% spandex (similar to the ones the ladies were mid season on the biggest loser) So I'm not completely comfortable wearing it yet. But I have worn them on special ocassion! lol I want some zumba pans, but they're so darn expensive and I'm not working ATM. Do you have any zumba gear? Are those zumba shirts that they're giving away if you do 30 classes or just a YMCA shirt?

Yes, it sounds like you love zumba! ;) I'm not sure about the shirt...I see a lot of ppl in class with the same ones that the instructors wear and they did this challenge last summer also, so I'm hoping it's a zumba shirt! I don't have any Zumba gear yet and would love to have some. the pants are so cute!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    June 5
    1. Do 30DS L1 D4-YES
    2. Wash towels-YES
    3. Go through filing cabinet-NO, started, but didn't finish
    4. Run at least 2 miles-YES, 2.25!

June 6
    1. Zumba
    2. Change major at school
    3. Finish filing cabinet
    4. Call great gma
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    1. Healthy choices - Yes
    2. Stop worrying and enjoy myself. - Yes

See you lovelies tomorrow.
    Kx

Morning!

I hope you all had a good weekend.

I'm back after a crazy weekend. I was good on Friday but Saturday was a food disaster. Family BBQ which meant sitting for hours nibbling on junk while waiting for a lunch of meat and potato salad. I've tried in the past to suggest that we could have or I could bring some lighter healther food but it didn't go down too well. Still it was lovely to see everyone and I see the foregin rellies so seldom it was worth the extra lb on the scale this morning. I am revlieved though to be getting back to normal life and my normal food routine.

Monday's Goals:
    1. Walk at lunch (have brought my wellies into the office so the rain in no excuse)
    2. Run after work
    3. Supermarket - Must not get lazy and go for easy fatty fixes
    4. Landry, laundry and more laundry its like i've recarpeted my bedroom with clothes.

Have a great day!
    Kx
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    met my goals yesterday....
    today 6/6:
    1. Complete 2 projects at work
    2. Do 40 minutes of cardio at the gym
    3. Get my things together for my trip at the end of the week.
    4. Find my wedding ring. (it fell off.... the one downfall of losing weight!) :(
  • Debma1010
    Debma1010 Posts: 34
    Options
    June 3 Goals:

1. Make a batch of Steel Cut Oatmeal this AM for the week. (Yes)
    2. Burn some calories with exercise (today it's doubles tennis, so it's not really a chore!) Yes
    3. Drink more water Yes
    4. Eat some fruit. No

As you can see, I haven't come on and posted since Friday, not a good thing. Weekends are definately harder and summer weekends in particular. Barbeques are a killer. I did have a blackbean burger on sandwich thin yesterday instead of regular hamburger, but then I finished my daughter's cheeseburger for her!.
    Have to start planning meals better and getting some healthier cook out foods in stock!
    It was a great weekend though....beautiful weather and fun times with the kids (having them both home - daughter just graduated college and son home for the summer, a senior in college, is actually very enjoyable, hope it lasts)

Goals for 6/6/11

1. Log in Daily on this thread
    2. Organize home bills and pay same
    3. Stay under calorie allowance.
    4. Go food shopping and get more fruits.
    5. Organize desk at work....
    6. Get exercise in (doubles tennis again tonight, not a chore)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for June 5:
    1. WATER!!!--Did pretty good.
    2. Healthy choices and track my food (Phone is all charged up).--Yes.
    3. Sort, sort, sort!--No. Cleaned the living/dining room instead.
    4. Fit in a workout.--Went for a 3 mile walk with my grandson (and cleaned the living/dining room!).
    5. Bed by 9:30. (Yoga, first, I hope!)--No (close) and no (totally forgot!)

Goals for June 6:
    1. Water.
    2, Healthy choices and track my foods.
    3. Gentle Yoga before bed.
    4. Bed by 9:30.

Leela and Silver--we are thinking of joining the Y. How is Zumba on the knees? I have problems with one of mine but Zumba sounds like so much fun!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    June 5th goals:
    1. NO MAYO _ YES
    2. Pick up daughter from airport (I SURE HOPE I DON'T LET THAT ONE SLIP!) LOL - YES
    3. Enjoy the day with my husband.... - YES...went on a 10.5 mile mountain bike ride

JUNE 6th...
    1. NO MAYO
    That is the only goal I am setting because I feel HORRIBLE and know that I am not getting anything accomplished today, so if I set no goals I won't be disappointed in myself!
    I am glad that it is a rest day as far as exercise goes.
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Goals for June 5:
    1. Run (Yes)
    2. Stay under my calories (No, thanks to the moscato and ice cream I had as emotional fillers)
    3. At least 250 ab exercises (No, I forgot this was even part of my goals for the day)

Goals for June 6:
    1. Run
    2. Stay under calories
    3. At least 250 ab exercises
    4. Go to PYT fitness and find out about the various aerobics clases offered there.
    5. 4 bottles of water
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    June 6's goals (no particular order)

1. pick up pictures from walgreens.
    2. finish folding clothes.
    3. stay on track all day.
    4. do 6 real push ups, 24 girlie push ups.
    5. workout atleast 30 minutes.
    6. drink tea or water with every meal.
    7. wash windows, mop kitchen

Oh, I really hope I can get it all done tomorrow.

geez, it looks like the only goals I completed was 2 and 4. So I will keep the other goals for tomorrow! :(
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Monday's Goals:
    1. Walk at lunch - No I don't have an excuse i just didn't get round to it.
    2. Run after work - Yes
    3. Supermarket - Yes
    4. Landry, laundry and more laundry - Yes though still more to go

Morning Ladies!

Yesterday was a really good day, i finally did loads of silly little jobs that have been haning over my head for ages and i feel fantastic for it. I am a little worried about my hip though, its been getting sore after running and the next day i feel like an old lady hobbling around the place.

Tuesday's Goals:

1. Walk at lunch
    2. Water - been getting a little slack with this one
    3. Look up excerices to help wiht hip
    4. More laundry

Have a lovely day!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options

JUNE 6th...
    1. NO MAYO - No, but it was only in the coleslaw that I made...didn't eat any off the spoon!
    That is the only goal I am setting because I feel HORRIBLE and know that I am not getting anything accomplished today, so if I set no goals I won't be disappointed in myself!
    I am glad that it is a rest day as far as exercise goes.

June 7th
    1. NO MAYO
    2. No junk food at the farm
    3. 1 Gallon of water into my system, gotto stay hydrated
    4. Bike tonight with my husband
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    So my official June 7's goals (in addition to the ones I didn't do yesterday)
    Non fitness goals:
    1. return books to the library, get new books.
    2. continue job search.
    3. go to PT.

fitness goals:
    1. eat better.
    2. 7 reg push ups, 23 girlie push ups.

Yesterday I did a lot of things that were not on my list that probably would have been on my list today.
    Searched for jobs, washed and combed daughter's hair, cleaned car inside and out, tended to the flower garden and the house plants. So it was productive!

My daughter didn't have school so I wasn't able to do all the errands or cleaning that I would have liked to, but I'm going to get started the second she leaves for school.

I will set Wednesday's goals now as I am not sure if I will be on again today. (one of my ongoing goals is to spend less time on MFP so I can get things done in my real life).

Wed. June 8's goals:
    1. go to zumba/trainig.
    2. stay hydrated.
    3. 8 reg. pushups, 22 girlie push ups. (goal is to get to 30 real push ups by the end of the month by increasing one everyday)
    non fitness goals:
    1. go to post office.
    2. clean my sneakers.
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    Y'all are bustin BUTT!!! Doing so well!!!

Camping was a major success this weekend, we had a BLAST! Now to get started on this week!

1.) water
    2.)carbs
    3.)get in fruits and veggies
    4.) exercise
  • Debma1010
    Debma1010 Posts: 34
    Options
    Goals for 6/6/11

1. Log in Daily on this thread YES
    2. Organize home bills and pay same YES
    3. Stay under calorie allowance. NO!!
    4. Go food shopping and get more fruits. NO!!
    5. Organize desk at work.... NO!
    6. Get exercise in (doubles tennis again tonight, not a chore) YES

I am not doing very well lately, have to get back on track!! This is the worst I've done I think since I started losing several months ago. I feel like I have to have a couple of really good, stay on track days to get back into the swing of things. After eating well for just a couple of days, it really gets easier for me to eat healthy, I actually enjoy the healthier food. So my goals are:

Goals for 6/7/11

Stay on track with calorie allowance.
    Get organized for Food Pantry Meeing tonight.
    Eat a good dinner early and not cheat at the Pantry tonight!
    Get exercise in (Again 2 hours of Doubles Tennis )
    Drink plenty of water.