The meanest thing anyone has ever said.....

Options

Replies

• jodibelle
    jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG - that is horrible that he said that! You can do this and you definatly don't need him around!! Good luck!
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I must say, few posts actually make me want to cry, but this one did... for you? for me? for humanity?? Idk, but I do know that no one should be spoken to that way! I hope that you are able to toss the emotions that that stirred up out with the trash along with him!! I hope that you will find the motivation and encouragement here and elsewhere to help you be the person that YOU want to be... for yourself and no one else! I knoe it isn't easy and I don't mean to insinuate that it is... but know that YOU are worth it!!! Every step of the way! And we are here for you!!!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    So glad you kicked his *kitten* to the curb. What an *kitten*-hat sheesh!! Good for you for taking a stand against mental abuse! You deserve better than that! Keep your head up! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That is aweful.

You must have been so hurt by that.

Congrats on your good choice to move on
  • Gingersnapp2
    Options
    Wow...what a dbag! You go girl from blocking him and trying to move on! You will find someone who truly loves you no matter what size you are. If you're beautiful on the inside, you are beautiful all over :smile: He will realize one day what he let go of... :tongue: I like how you said you are doing this for YOU. I like that attitude
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Somewhere their is a guy who will love the real you, inside and out. Believe it!
  • TaekwondoRobbie
    Options
    My buddy and I were out to a restaurant and he is in good shape. The waitress says to him when she was taking our order that she noticed my buddy was in great shape and really looked like he worked out. I said to her jokingly .. how about me ... do I look like I work out .. she turned to me and in front of everyone said .. HUH .. you sure don't !!!!! I was crushed !!
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    That is a horrible thing for him to stay to you or about you. I have realized that you can not lose weight for anyone it has to be for you. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    My buddy and I were out to a restaurant and he is in good shape. The waitress says to him when she was taking our order that she noticed my buddy was in great shape and really looked like he worked out. I said to her jokingly .. how about me ... do I look like I work out .. she turned to me and in front of everyone said .. HUH .. you sure don't !!!!! I was crushed !!
    guess she only wanted half a tip lol
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Oh GIRL!!! Reading this just TICKED me off!!! I hope you kicked his RUMP to da curb!! We're here for ya:)) And we'll be cheering you on every step of the way and high fiven you when you are walking down the aisle marrying a STUD and making that zero choke on his words while you pass him by:))
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Oh is going to eat those words......

My son's father told me that I was single (after I broke up with HIM) because I was fat and my body was deformed!!
    Oh but have losing over 100 lbs the last time he saw me he was singing a brand new tune of regrets and sorrow (of course he said he doesnt remember ever saying it...oh but I remember every syllable)...Now Im married and live in another state and he trys to stalk me on facebook until I blocked him....the last thing he ever said to me on FB was "It wasnt all bad was it??....we had some good time too didnt we???" DELETE!.....

The sweetest revenge is living your best life!

Good for you!!!
  • CatofAces
    CatofAces Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you got rid a ton of emotional and ugly fat just by cutting him loose! Good for you! Today is your day! This is your life and you have made a great decision to live it for YOU! Cheers!
  • HadraPriestess
    HadraPriestess Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well, seems you are right on track...and probably have met your first weight loss goals..with what???shedding between 180-230 pounds of pure dumb s**t. I am so proud for you! Keep up the great inspiring work!

PS "sticks and stones may break my bones
    but, words can never...
    define who I am!"
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    glad you got rid of that jerk.

glad you are here and making healthy choices for YOURSELF!! Although a di** like him will probably take all the credit for inspiring you to turn your life around and then come running back to you later on.

Screw him

hey you just lost at leat 100lb of *kitten* right there

Good Start!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's awful but think about the vast amount of weight you just lost by blocking him! As hurtful as that was I guess you can be thankful you found out his true colors *before* marrying the idiot!

Welcome to MFP. There is a ton of support here so keep checking in and visit the forums to build yourself a support group. Add friends so you have that right on your wall when you sign in for immediate encouragement. We're about the same age and seem to have similar weight loss goals. You can feel free to friend me if you'd like.

Good job making this decision FOR YOU! You can do this. :)
  • malejo01
    malejo01 Posts: 6
    Options
    You can do it! do it for yourself! What a jerk...glad you dropped him.
  • Vcaser
    Vcaser Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow, I'm almost speechless. ALMOST, because this happened to a perfectly lovely friend of mine with a couple of different guys! They both had issues about introducing her to their mothers because of her size. Good for you for not bowing down under that kind of criticism! My friend unfortunately took it and was very hurt by it. Your health will be the best revenge! And what's good for the goose is good for the gander as well - he's not the only thing going on out there. Who do these guys think they are??
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    OMG, your "boyfriend" is awful~! Please please dump his *kitten* and do not ever take him back! You are beautiful no matter what your size is!! You deserve a man who sees that beauty, past what the scale says. Your b/f did you a favour by showing you how unworthy he is of you....time to go out there ands attract someone who sees you for who YOU are...beautiful inside AND out!
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    WOAH!!! Sounds like you dumped a majority of the weight right there! Good for you for kicking his booty to the curb. What a DB!! :heart:

Well said in quote above! You don't need toxic people like that in your life.
    When I was doing the online dating thing I had a guy ask me via IM if I was fat...when I asked why he said because I looked big in my pic. (I was lighter than I am now and thought I looked damn good in my pic)

We don't need rude, ignorant people like that in our lives!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    oh my god!!! what a terrible person!!! no one should ever hear that !! you are so strong for wanting him gone! you desearve better and there will be someone who will love you big or small!!
    :heart: