The meanest thing anyone has ever said.....

Options

Replies

• ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    I am very sorry you had to hear that but just know it is absolutely not true! Congrats on coming to MFP for YOU! And I wish you all the best! Feel free to add me and we can support each other on our journey's!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh is going to eat those words......

My son's father told me that I was single (after I broke up with HIM) because I was fat and my body was deformed!!
    Oh but have losing over 100 lbs the last time he saw me he was singing a brand new tune of regrets and sorrow (of course he said he doesnt remember ever saying it...oh but I remember every syllable)...Now Im married and live in another state and he trys to stalk me on facebook until I blocked him....the last thing he ever said to me on FB was "It wasnt all bad was it??....we had some good time too didnt we???" DELETE!.....

The sweetest revenge is living your best life!

oh wow!!! so inspiring!!! good for you
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Well, at least you can lose weight...he can't grow a bigger
    talent. LOL
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options
    You are getting the correct advice...sorta. Sure, dump him...but do it the fun way. Keep him hanging around until you lose weight, then dump him right when you get to the weight he wants. Win-win.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking this start for you, best of luck.
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I am so glad you are getting away from him!! I had a similar problem and it took me a while to get rid of the loser! But you will be so much better without him.. then when you are super healthy and sexier, you'll see him on the street and he'll be so jealous! haha :)
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Well, at least you can lose weight...he can't grow a bigger
    talent. LOL

haha!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Obviously he doesn't deserve you! You should get healthy for yourself, but it never hurts to have a little motivation that comes from making someone jealous! Good luck on your journey!
  • carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Glad you dumped the idiot. On behalf of the real men in the audience.... We are sorry for the actions of this bozo :wink:
    Great job moving forward and putting yourself first. There wil be bigger and better things out there for you...just be patient.
    :smile:
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

Today I start my diet. Just like everyone else here....I hope we are successful and make goals. I'm here because my boyfriend last week said to me. I would not marry you at the size you are now. But I know you COULD BE beautiful. Then he said....Let's get real....You can get anyone to "screw you"....but no one will marry you, cause your fat. Well he is now blocked from my phone and I'm not doing this for him. I'm doing this for ME. I don't have tons of friends so I'm looking forward to this website because I know people will understand the struggles that I am facing. I am definately a person who "eats for what's eating me". But I hope by the posts I read from others it keeps me motivated. So good luck to everyone and stay POSITIVE!!!! Pam

Good for you if you really kicked this POS to the curb and are going to stick by your choice!!! Nobody deserves to be treated like that! It's not you that nobody will ever marry... it's that moron that called himself your boyfriend. I'd love to hit that guy in the you know what... actually... kick him there with my steel toed boots on that I'm wearing as I type this! A-Hole!!!

Good luck on your journey here! There are a lot of us here for support and motivation. :)
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    And look at it this way,--- You just lost 150 pounds! (Or whatever he weighs LOL!)
  • lisabow123
    Options
    Keep him blocked. I get a feeling he will be alone for a very, very long time:wink:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pam!! You will have the last laugh :laugh:
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    Total A ** Hole..:explode: sendin you a friend request..You will love it here we will never ever treat you like that..Good luck and Welcome!!
  • lejess
    lejess Posts: 63
    Options
    Well damn girl, you've already lost 100+ pounds....as in that loser who had the previous PRIVILEGE of calling you his girlfriend!
    You're already ahead.

Thank goodness you have the sense to know you ARE worth better!

Keep this kind of momentum up and you'll drop the weight in no time!
    Good luck in your journey!
  • Lesley1962
    Lesley1962 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh, he sounds like an absolute Prince amongst men -you can ceratinly do better than that dolt.

I suppose we should should all feel sorry for him really. After all, he probably only stayed with you because he has low self esteem -ahhh, bless him (sarcasm is being employed here!). People who value themselves do not stick around with those they don't. You are gorgeous and obviously have a better opinion of yourself than he has of himself - you ditched the idiot after all!
    Keep him blocked, lose the weight and make him regret his unkindness when you get slim for you and you alone. If he doesn't worship you now, he's not 'the one' for you.

My lovely hubby has always made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world -not bad after 20 years! Feel free to add me as a friend...
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and lovable right now. Today. Perfect in al your imperfections. Thank you for being brave enough to toss that user out of your life. You are more than someone's f^ck doll. And yes, you deserve to have a healthy, thriving body that you are proud of. And you will work toward that here. But with a lot of self love and self care, you will come to know that although you've settled in the past, the only man who belongs in your life is one who is blinded by your beauty, regardless of your size.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an a##hole!
    Sounds like you are better off without him.
    Set yourself a goal and then get busy with the work required to meet that goal.
    What ever your goal is make sure that it is something for you.
    Best of luck for your journey!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    What a POS f@cker he is!!

Have you seen that show Ruby on Style? She's got a guy like that..Denny. Nothing but bad for her and she can't stay away from him. I'm glad you are keeping away from him and doing this for YOU.

I haven't read any of the other replies, but to remember that you have to love yourself more than anyone else does. That way you lose the weight, keep it off, and don't allow people like that to be in your life again.

You can do this!!! Welcome!
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Pam, I totally know how you feel! My ex said something similar. You did the right thing by walking away and taking time to focus on yourself and your health. Good Luck!