What have YOU done today to make you feel proud? (bl)

Options
Good Morning you wonderful, beautiful people on the same journey.

How about just for today, we look at 1 thing that we have done that we are proud of.

Didnt exercise today BUT you drank all of your alloted water...YEAH

Went over on your calories BUT you did not have a soda pop all day....YEAH

Small changes lead to larger ones.

We all have something to be proud of, we are here....learning.....

Mine is simple. I have just filled my special Iced Tea Cup (32oz) with water:noway: , ice and lemon. I am very proud of this.

I will post more......

What have YOU done today to make you feel proud??????:flowerforyou:

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good Morning you wonderful, beautiful people on the same journey.

How about just for today, we look at 1 thing that we have done that we are proud of.

Didnt exercise today BUT you drank all of your alloted water...YEAH

Went over on your calories BUT you did not have a soda pop all day....YEAH

Small changes lead to larger ones.

We all have something to be proud of, we are here....learning.....

Mine is simple. I have just filled my special Iced Tea Cup (32oz) with water:noway: , ice and lemon. I am very proud of this.

I will post more......

What have YOU done today to make you feel proud??????:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 minute shred by Jillian Michaels and I've drank 32 oz of water already today (it's just after 9am eastern)
  • Dropka
    Dropka Posts: 72
    Options
    I finally broke my plateau weight--- it only took 2 months
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    woo hoo...............we rock!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Well, shoot! I've only been up for two hours. But so far...the scale hasn't moved for me. But I've already downed 20oz. of water this morning. Will check in later to see if I can add something else. :wink:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well today is weigh in day for me and well...the scale has not budged! :explode: But instead of giving up, I'm keeping on keeping on! I will not be brought down!!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well, I've just - finally cleaned out my kitchen cupboards, all the junk foods are going to my son's school at harvest festival next week - beign donated to the elderly and homeless in my local community, I've thrown out 3 black sacks full of out of date foods too :drinker:
    It's only taken me 2 years to actually do this, I'm proud of myself for finally getting on top of all that junk in the cupboards, never realised how much rubbish was in the back of those cupboards !!! :noway:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I wanted to go back to bed today and not get up for my swim. But, I have a race next weekend and that was motivating enough for me
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Well today is weigh in day for me and well...the scale has not budged! :explode: But instead of giving up, I'm keeping on keeping on! I will not be brought down!!!

Name 1 thing you have done this week that you are proud of. Just ONE...I know it is there.....
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Well, I've just - finally cleaned out my kitchen cupboards, all the junk foods are going to my son's school at harvest festival next week - beign donated to the elderly and homeless in my local community, I've thrown out 3 black sacks full of out of date foods too :drinker:
    It's only taken me 2 years to actually do this, I'm proud of myself for finally getting on top of all that junk in the cupboards, never realised how much rubbish was in the back of those cupboards !!! :noway:

YEAH!!!! Now come over and do mine!!

:wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I have done a step and abs class and didnt have to stop to often. It is my 3rd workout class for the week. I am hoping to find one for everyday or either I guess just work out in the gym. I have already had 40 ozs of water. It is 11 am here.

Connie
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Name 1 thing you have done this week that you are proud of. Just ONE...I know it is there.....

Well regardless of the scale not budging...what I meant to say was that I'm proud of myself for still hitting the gym daily, eating within my calories and keeping the attitude (for the most part) of "this is a lifestyle change...not a diet". I do have to remind myself every once in a while. I DO feel 100% better about myself! The old me would have just gave up and would go on an eating binge, but the new me is hanging in there and oh...I actually also convinced 5 other people who work with me to also join the gym! :drinker:
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    Let's see, one thing....hummm.... Well, I have not eaten any chocolate today, and have totally been craving it.

And as for this week i have not had a beer since last Sat.!!! Yeah! that is a huge acomplishment for me b/c i just love to have one almost every night. And i got a small popcorn at the movies last night, instead of the usual large. And i'm getting more sleep at night. Which i can tell is making me in a better mood every day.

What a great idea to list accomplishments/think on the positive side, i was just ready a post about being more positive and i have always been such a "positive thinker", but lately i've been slipping. This has helped me a bunch to get and stay on track! Thanks everyone!!!! And keep up the good work!
    -Laura
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have done a step and abs class and didnt have to stop to often. It is my 3rd workout class for the week. I am hoping to find one for everyday or either I guess just work out in the gym. I have already had 40 ozs of water. It is 11 am here.

Connie

That is great Connie. Such a positive day! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Well regardless of the scale not budging...what I meant to say was that I'm proud of myself for still hitting the gym daily, eating within my calories and keeping the attitude (for the most part) of "this is a lifestyle change...not a diet". I do have to remind myself every once in a while. I DO feel 100% better about myself! The old me would have just gave up and would go on an eating binge, but the new me is hanging in there and oh...I actually also convinced 5 other people who work with me to also join the gym! :drinker:

OMG you are taking prisoners!! YOu go girl....POW prisoners of weight. YEAH!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Let's see, one thing....hummm.... Well, I have not eaten any chocolate today, and have totally been craving it.

And as for this week i have not had a beer since last Sat.!!! Yeah! that is a huge acomplishment for me b/c i just love to have one almost every night. And i got a small popcorn at the movies last night, instead of the usual large. And i'm getting more sleep at night. Which i can tell is making me in a better mood every day.

What a great idea to list accomplishments/think on the positive side, i was just ready a post about being more positive and i have always been such a "positive thinker", but lately i've been slipping. This has helped me a bunch to get and stay on track! Thanks everyone!!!! And keep up the good work!
    -Laura

Good job. It took me 2 months to get off he choc. Sleep is so important, it changed everthing for me.
    I am happy you resisted the beer, empty calories and all. It makes me bloat so Beer makes me Cry!! LOL

Great JOB!!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I wanted to go back to bed today and not get up for my swim. But, I have a race next weekend and that was motivating enough for me

Getting out of bed is a great first step in the morning lol:laugh:

You have me on that one cuz I just cannot exercise in the morning. I have tried, I burn 1/2 the cals.

Good going!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I did the 30 minute shred by Jillian Michaels and I've drank 32 oz of water already today (it's just after 9am eastern)

oooooh shred. now that IS a big accomplishment. Good for you:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I finally broke my plateau weight--- it only took 2 months

ohh the p word (shhhhh or it might visit me....:glasses: .)

So happy for ya. :flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I made up my mind to do this for ME! Life is full of choices and today I made the choice to go forward and I feel better already:happy: