What have YOU done today to make you feel proud? (bl)

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Today I weighted in and seen I lost 3.5 pounds this week

wooo hoooooooooooo!! Yipeee......yeahhhhhh!

:flowerforyou: :smooched: :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    OMG, Kellch! I'm proud of you, too! I would have laid into that lady! I don't handle cussing & yelling people very well. :blushing:

Everyone is doing so well!

Oh trust me!!!! I wanted to cuss that @#$%@ out. BUT....with my fiance getting laid off in December, I need to keep my job...:laugh:

I am so proud of ya kelch....you is a better woman that I !!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    OMG, Kellch! I'm proud of you, too! I would have laid into that lady! I don't handle cussing & yelling people very well. :blushing:

Everyone is doing so well!

Oh trust me!!!! I wanted to cuss that @#$%@ out. BUT....with my fiance getting laid off in December, I need to keep my job...:laugh:

I am so proud of ya kelch....you is a better woman that I !!!

Only cuz my job's on the line...:devil: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Awesome post, I've loved reading everyone's accomplishments! Today, even though I am STARVING, (yes capital S, capital T, capital... you get the idea), I am not binging on the chips and cheetos in the cupboard.

And, I donated blood at the hospital today. I saved a life today... or so they told me
    -Robin

Thanks for the blood, I needed that !! lol.

That is great. Make sure to eat some protein at dinner...build up those red blood cells!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning....and to my surprise...it still hasnt moved!:explode: But after the fall of the scale..despite the evil scale andbeing sick, i took a glance in the mirror and i was shocked!! :noway: WOW!! look at my tummy! its the flattest its ever been!:drinker: For the first time on this journey to change for a better life, i had made a positive comment instead of looking for a negative.

WOW! Flatt tummy is so gooood! It is awesome you took a neg and made it a pos. I had to turn sideways in the mirror after I read this! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    00020071.gif

too much? Sorry, I am in a good mood today.

000201E4.gif

you have really WHITE teeth and PINK gums....good job keepin those teeth lookin mighty fine!:bigsmile:

thanks:bigsmile: I spent a lot at the dentist this year, glad it shows!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Today I am sorting through some emotional issues that have gotten me down and tripped up my attempt at being healthy. It will not all be solved today, but it took some courage to really open up and look at things for what they are. As we all struggle and succeed on this journey to a healthy lifestyle, I think it is important for us to keep track of our emotional weight as much as our physical weight.

Many blessings to everyone and continued success!!! :flowerforyou:

Theresa (such a lovely name, my grandma and my daughter...ahhh, I hope you are doing better.

Sometimes I read a thread here and emotion will come bubbling up and I :sad: and think where did that come from?? :brokenheart:

If I can do anything, let me know!:smooched: :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have muscles in my arms!! DH said OOOOH dont hit me now!

00020059.gif
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I still haven't eaten any of the candy I bought for trick-or-treating (even though the peanut butter cups call out to me every time I walk past them).
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I still haven't eaten any of the candy I bought for trick-or-treating (even though the peanut butter cups call out to me every time I walk past them).

banish the candy to the cellar!! LOL.

I am not buying candy this year. That takes care of that....plus I will get extra cardio from scrubbing the eggs off my house and getting the TP out of my trees!!
    000200C6.gif
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Today I jogged a little bit more than last night and I did it on the MAIN road...not concerned about people seeing me (okay I was a little concerned about what people would think if they saw me...but I didn't care as much as last night)
  • wynsdayschild
    Options
    I walked a mile this morning before work. Its the first time I've done that in months. It felt good to do it for myself even if it meant not getting to sleep as late as I'd like!:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Today I jogged a little bit more than last night and I did it on the MAIN road...not concerned about people seeing me (okay I was a little concerned about what people would think if they saw me...but I didn't care as much as last night)

man laura, that is really great. believe me the peeps in the car are more worried why THEY arent jogging! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I walked a mile this morning before work. Its the first time I've done that in months. It felt good to do it for myself even if it meant not getting to sleep as late as I'd like!:happy:

thats great. I keep promising myself I will do this and dont....SO hats off to ya!

You should feel PROUD!:flowerforyou:
  • prinzess44
    Options
    I did my very first 4.1 Mile today walking and running. Changing it up through all of it. I have never done this with both I usually just do the walking for 3.2 miles. Its a great feeling when you push yourself and finish.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I did my very first 4.1 Mile today walking and running. Changing it up through all of it. I have never done this with both I usually just do the walking for 3.2 miles. Its a great feeling when you push yourself and finish.

excellent! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • GoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I took a 30 min. walk at lunch, and I stayed WELL within my calories! I measured EVERY SINGLE thing that went into my mouth today!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Arewethereyet, thanks so much for starting this thread and for personally responding to each post...this thread is like a mini-challenge for me...because every day I think to myself...what can I do today to put on the "make yourself proud" thread? And that makes me push myself a little further than I normally would...tonight while watching TV I plan to lift my hand weights instead of just sitting here...haven't done it yet but I'll feel proud when I actually do it!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I took a 30 min. walk at lunch, and I stayed WELL within my calories! I measured EVERY SINGLE thing that went into my mouth today!

YEAH!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Arewethereyet, thanks so much for starting this thread and for personally responding to each post...this thread is like a mini-challenge for me...because every day I think to myself...what can I do today to put on the "make yourself proud" thread? And that makes me push myself a little further than I normally would...tonight while watching TV I plan to lift my hand weights instead of just sitting here...haven't done it yet but I'll feel proud when I actually do it!

thats funny, laura. YOU motivated ME to go for a 45 minute walk! Actually I never made it, I started dancing and danced for 45 minutes. Now I have to figure out what to eat for 286 calories!

Have a great night! Strong arms are beautiful!