What have YOU done today to make you feel proud? (bl)

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    BUMP cause I wanna know....

What have you done today to make you feel proud!!!

0002017D.gif

that is my computer and I didnt put my foot through the screen!

Oh, and I am going to do my upper arm exercises instead of eating more food than I need to stuff my anger and frustration. :bigsmile:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I still haven't eaten any of the candy I bought for trick-or-treating (even though the peanut butter cups call out to me every time I walk past them).

banish the candy to the cellar!! LOL.

I am not buying candy this year. That takes care of that....plus I will get extra cardio from scrubbing the eggs off my house and getting the TP out of my trees!!
    000200C6.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You always brighten my day! Thanks for this thread & for being such an encouragement, AreWeThereYet!!

Today I am going to Zumba, so that will be fun. If I don't die I will feel proud of myself! LOL

And I had a healthy breakfast ... still thinking about what to eat the rest of the day.

And I wanna know what everybody else is doing today too!

:heart: :heart: Have fun guys!! :heart: :heart:
  • theresamasucci
    theresamasucci Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i exercised and taught exercise today.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I still haven't eaten any of the candy I bought for trick-or-treating (even though the peanut butter cups call out to me every time I walk past them).

banish the candy to the cellar!! LOL.

I am not buying candy this year. That takes care of that....plus I will get extra cardio from scrubbing the eggs off my house and getting the TP out of my trees!!
    000200C6.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You always brighten my day! Thanks for this thread & for being such an encouragement, AreWeThereYet!!

Today I am going to Zumba, so that will be fun. If I don't die I will feel proud of myself! LOL

And I had a healthy breakfast ... still thinking about what to eat the rest of the day.

You are going to zumba..............and making me think about zumba........you SHOULD be proud!!!:love:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

you taught exercise!? that is so cool. Good for you!! not only helped yourself, helped others. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    By tomorrow, I have officially finished week 2 of sticking to my goals (with just a few screw ups on the weekend but hey it was Thanksgiving)!! So I have been doing cardio for 2 hours a day, a half an hour leisurely walk and sticking to three meals a day - no junk food!!
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i had a vegan lunch. that was UNDER 400 calories. AND it was tasty.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    By tomorrow, I have officially finished week 2 of sticking to my goals (with just a few screw ups on the weekend but hey it was Thanksgiving)!! So I have been doing cardio for 2 hours a day, a half an hour leisurely walk and sticking to three meals a day - no junk food!!

wow. peej, your my hero!! I am lucky to get in 45 min of exercise!
    :drinker:
    dont forget to wear your cheap sunglasses when you go walking:glasses:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I had my 1st vegan lunch last week....it was tasty! good for you! trying something new is always something to be proud of. and eating a whole meal for under 400...WOW:noway: :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

wow. peej, your my hero!! I am lucky to get in 45 min of exercise!
    :drinker:
    dont forget to wear your cheap sunglasses when you go walking:glasses:
    Haha, it won't last long, I go back to work in Dec, I'll be lucky to find time for a simple half hour then!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thursday is a running day for me. We have had terrible fires here (Los Angeles) this week and the air quality is horrible. So I went to my gym and ran 5 miles on the treadmill- I hate running on the treadmill!! I find it very boring, no wind , no scenery and I am very clumsy and am sure I am going to fall any minute - but I did it anyway. Had to do the same on Tuesday as well for the same reason. I am starting to feel more comfortable on the machine - it will be good when (if) it is raining.
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options

I had my 1st vegan lunch last week....it was tasty! good for you! trying something new is always something to be proud of. and eating a whole meal for under 400...WOW:noway: :flowerforyou:

i had one veggie samosa and a cheese dosa. SOOOOOO yum!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

i had one veggie samosa and a cheese dosa. SOOOOOO yum!

and this means WHAT?:noway: :huh: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

I had my 1st vegan lunch last week....it was tasty! good for you! trying something new is always something to be proud of. and eating a whole meal for under 400...WOW:noway: :flowerforyou::yawn: :yawn:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

you taught exercise!? that is so cool. Good for you!! not only helped yourself, helped others. :flowerforyou::yawn: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

banish the candy:yawn: to the cellar!! LOL.

I am not buying candy this year. That takes care of that.:yawn: ...plus I will get extra cardio from scrubbing the eggs :yawn: off my house and getting the TP out of my trees!! :sad:
    000200C6.gif

:laugh::yawn: :laugh: :laugh: :yawn: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are going to zumba..............and making me think about zumba........you SHOULD be proud!!!:love:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    BUMP cause I wanna know....:yawn:

What have you done today to make you feel proud!!!

0002017D.gif

that is my computer and I didnt put my foot through the screen!:yawn:

Oh, and I am going to do my upper arm exercises instead of eating more food:yawn: than I need to stuff my anger and frustration. :bigsmile::yawn:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    Today I weighted in and seen I lost 3.5 pounds this week

wooo hoooooooooooo!! :yawn: Yipeee......yeahhhhhh!

:flowerforyou: :smooched: :smooched:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    :sad: I just had a whole response typed up and I lost it! Ack!

This isn't the whole story, but for the sake of my sanity and unwillingness to retype everything I already typed...I will say that I am addicted to this thread and am sitting here having a hard time coming up with something to be proud of today...had a huge fight with my mom and brother *it's always me vs. them it seems* and had a mini binge on some leftover Chinese food that was in the fridge...but...and this is what I am proud of...instead of writing off the day as a free for all, I accounted for those extra calories and adjusted my dinner plans accordingly. I am within my calories for the day and even have more than enough left for my sugar free Jello pudding before bed.
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    For me - I spent a little more time on this wedsite and learned alot of good info. Realized that I'm not alone in this journey and there is much support out there!! For today I've actually stayed under my calorie allowance, drink all my water (yuck!) and kickboxed for 60 minutes (it about killed me but I did it). Thanks to all of you out there for your info and support. We shall see what tomorrow holds.:happy: