What have YOU done today to make you feel proud? (bl)

Options

Replies

• emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I took a long look at my before picture and realized how far I've come.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    wow I go to work for a few hours and you guys got sooooo much done!!

Great job everyone!

Purdtymommy....good to see your purdy face!!

I am now feeling I will have great dreams tonight!

You guys are really awsome!!!:flowerforyou:
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    I am :happy: you are flying...arewethereyet,
    Continuing on my journey, I am :happy: to add I saw the dietician today, and I have lost 4 lbs. since I last saw her in Sept. That's 1 lb. a week, so I am right on schedule, and doing well.

I can't dwell on my aches and pains, that brings me down. I will try to be more positive.
    LOL
    :flowerforyou:
    greenie
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    00020071.gif

too much? Sorry, I am in a good mood today.

000201E4.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    it's a great trip--this journey--we are on --you made my day
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    i will keep on tryin...
    greenie
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    i'm gonna ACTUALLY take the jump rope out of its box.

AND use it.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I had a footlong Subway club in front of me and only ate half...I will have the other half tomorrow...
  • greenbaum9
    Options
    Good Morning you wonderful, beautiful people on the same journey.

How about just for today, we look at 1 thing that we have done that we are proud of.

Didnt exercise today BUT you drank all of your alloted water...YEAH

Went over on your calories BUT you did not have a soda pop all day....YEAH

Small changes lead to larger ones.

We all have something to be proud of, we are here....learning.....

Mine is simple. I have just filled my special Iced Tea Cup (32oz) with water:noway: , ice and lemon. I am very proud of this.

I will post more......

What have YOU done today to make you feel proud??????:flowerforyou:

This is a great thread you started....
    Today I saw the DIETICIAN, and I have lost 1 pound a week since I saw her 4 weeks ago, in spite of my ups and down moods.

greenie
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I am :happy: you are flying...arewethereyet,
    Continuing on my journey, I am :happy: to add I saw the dietician today, and I have lost 4 lbs. since I last saw her in Sept. That's 1 lb. a week, so I am right on schedule, and doing well.

I can't dwell on my aches and pains, that brings me down. I will try to be more positive.
    LOL
    greenie

So true. It is easy to get caught up in our negatives and forget the positive.

YOU LOST 4 POUNDS!!! that is so freakin awsome.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Good Morning. WOW this was such an upper for me yesterday. I have made a decision to not post when I have a down day...I have a special friend for that ( hi greenie!)

Yesterday I parked in the back....the waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy back at the mall and walked right past the food court. Not much to some, but to me it was like eating half that subway Laura!!

Chrystal,,,,,I also went and took out my jump rope I bought like 5 yrs ago and skipped a bit. it was really fun!

Have a great day everyone and thanks for posting.

What did you do today that you can be proud of?:flowerforyou:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options

AND use it.

just because i am usually the monkey that messes stuff up for the team so they don't have to learn the hard way, let me JUST tell you, either i am broken at Jump Rope... or it really just doesn't work well on carpet.

it reminds me of Bloo on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends with that paddle ball. "it's broken"

41yl0vLs2IL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    Options

AND use it.

just because i am usually the monkey that messes stuff up for the team so they don't have to learn the hard way, let me JUST tell you, either i am broken at Jump Rope... or it really just doesn't work well on carpet.

it reminds me of Bloo on Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends with that paddle ball. "it's broken"

41yl0vLs2IL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

LOL!!! I dont think Jumpin on carpet is a good idea. I went out front...neighbors came out and drank a can of beer. guess I was entertainment for them...hehe
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I worked out for almost 2 hours at the gym today. I did 32 minutes on the ellipitical thingie. 2 weeks ago I couldnt even do 5. And then I was on the bike and then I did an hour of zumba. I burned over 1500 calories today and that doesnt even count when I went walking at the park when I took the kids over there today.

Connie
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Today I wokred out 2 times!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Even though I was tired and had a tummy ache, I still woke up from my (wonderful) nap and ran! And it was a good run!

I also organized two study sessions with a bunch of people from my anatomy/physiology class who need help with the information. I feel really good helping them and I LOVE to teach! :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I worked out for almost 2 hours at the gym today. I did 32 minutes on the ellipitical thingie. 2 weeks ago I couldnt even do 5. And then I was on the bike and then I did an hour of zumba. I burned over 1500 calories today and that doesnt even count when I went walking at the park when I took the kids over there today.

Connie

connie I remember doing 5 minutes on Ellie Ellip. I spent a month adding 1 min a nite.
    That is a great accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Today I wokred out 2 times!

Yea Purdy mom!! That is awsome.:love:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Even though I was tired and had a tummy ache, I still woke up from my (wonderful) nap and ran! And it was a good run!

I also organized two study sessions with a bunch of people from my anatomy/physiology class who need help with the information. I feel really good helping them and I LOVE to teach! :happy:

Now that second one it perfect for you. You really do need to be teaching! I have learned a lot from you. Thank You. :love:

and working out when not feeling well...that is great. :flowerforyou:
  • ninabonina
    Options
    I Had a really hard day at work today. I Calculated it and it looks like i burnt 655 calories!
    Didn't Drink enough water tho :(:ohwell:
    Tomorrow, i promise!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I Had a really hard day at work today. I Calculated it and it looks like i burnt 655 calories!
    Didn't Drink enough water tho :(:ohwell:
    Tomorrow, i promise!:flowerforyou:

nina nina bo bina banana nana fo fina fee fi fo fina....Nina

So water it is today. Be proud you are a good and loyal employee, that works her butt off!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Ok. So last night lying in bed, foot throbbing, no exercise for the day. Then I thought, nuttin wrong with my arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got up and did 30 pushups, 3 full out push up (on toes) 1 plank, back extensions, 90 crunches, 90 leg lifts.

I feel PROUD!!!

000202F0.gif