What have YOU done today to make you feel proud? (bl)

Options

Replies

• angelica1983
    Options
    I am gettin rid of my son's toys finally. He has too many to play with or even know about and they just take up space and make messes that I am tired of picking up. So that is my plan today. They are going to be donated and placed on eBay. I never made it to the gym yesterday:grumble: so I am planning on hittin it tonight. Also I will finally buy a scale later on today....after cleaning! I am afraid to hop on that thing...something I seldom do. Food wise...eh I have drank planty of water all day. Good luck everyone!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Great job on the water! :flowerforyou: Now go work out, then post later how proud you feel for doing it!!

:laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I counted exactly 15 M&Ms and put the container back in the cabinet-- a 65 calorie chocolate fix.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I counted exactly 15 M&Ms and put the container back in the cabinet-- a 65 calorie chocolate fix.

:noway:

I could NEVER do that!:cry: I am soooooo proud of you!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ninabonina
    Options
    I actually baked for tomorrows dessert and i didn't eat anything that i baked. Not even the cookie dough.
    i was soo proud.

WILL POWER! haha
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I actually baked for tomorrows dessert and i didn't eat anything that i baked. Not even the cookie dough.
    i was soo proud.

WILL POWER! haha

WOW Nina, how did you do that? No seriously, HOW! (not even the broken ones?)

I am so proud of you! :drinker: 2 glasses of skim milk for you ba-bay!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I was so proud of myself yesterday....we went out to eat and i ordered a grilled chicken sandwich without mayo and a side salad w/light dressing INSTEAD of the cheeseburger and french fries that I despertly wanted:happy:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I just woke up (haven't had a chance to do much to be proud of), but today is my weigh in day, and I just found out that despite a whole week of going over my calories and even having a Whopper from Burger King last Sunday, I lost 3 pounds this week.

I was just praying for a maintain and not a gain, but instead I got a loss that was more than I'm aiming for on a good week (2 pounds). I'm afraid what this might mean for next week, but at the moment...I'm excited. I am not proud of overeating practically every day this week, but I am proud of the fact that I am finally under 300 pounds. Goodbye 3s!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I just woke up (haven't had a chance to do much to be proud of), but today is my weigh in day, and I just found out that despite a whole week of going over my calories and even having a Whopper from Burger King last Sunday, I lost 3 pounds this week.

I was just praying for a maintain and not a gain, but instead I got a loss that was more than I'm aiming for on a good week (2 pounds). I'm afraid what this might mean for next week, but at the moment...I'm excited. I am not proud of overeating practically every day this week, but I am proud of the fact that I am finally under 300 pounds. Goodbye 3s!

That's WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLL Laura!!!
    snoopydance.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options

snoopydance.gif

0002013F.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I was so proud of myself yesterday....we went out to eat and i ordered a grilled chicken sandwich without mayo and a side salad w/light dressing INSTEAD of the cheeseburger and french fries that I despertly wanted:happy:

Oooh, it was so worth it though, wasnt it? Today you feel proud you ate something good for you! WOO HOO!!!
    0002006D.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options

One of the reasons I started this thread is because we always do something, each day we can be proud of. Maybe you gave a kind word to someone, or you ate a whopper but didnt order the fries. Any change we make on a daily basis effects the total outcome.
    One whopper will not do you in, eating one the next day...well...

You might have jogged your body from its stuper. I ate skyline chili last week. (dont tell anyone!)

You should be proud you are Laura, sweet kind and nice to newbies. Encouraging to others, like myself. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options

snoopydance.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-- here we go with the Peanuts music in my head again-- all bloomin' day, again, no doubt. LOL!!
  • Marla64
    Options

One of the reasons I started this thread is because we always do something, each day we can be proud of. Maybe you gave a kind word to someone, or you ate a whopper but didnt order the fries. Any change we make on a daily basis effects the total outcome.
    One whopper will not do you in, eating one the next day...well...

You might have jogged your body from its stuper. I ate skyline chili last week. (dont tell anyone!)

You should be proud you are Laura, sweet kind and nice to newbies. Encouraging to others, like myself. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You're a doll to have started this thread. Tis true we're all too hard on ourselves and have a tough time accentuating our positives-- you're a sweetie. Thanks so much for all the kind words to myself and others in this thread, and always-- your voice on these threads is always a pleasant one--

Have a great day all!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

snoopydance.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH-- here we go with the Peanuts music in my head again-- all bloomin' day, again, no doubt. LOL!!

I am proud I am pushing out the other voices in Marlas head with Peanuts Song.!:flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • MuttnChewy
    Options
    Great thread!

I made my kids chocolate pudding for dessert... I only licked the spoon :tongue:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

Hehehe I know you love my lil' peanut's dance, Marla! :laugh: Have a double!:flowerforyou:
    snoopydance.gif
    snoopyDance-1.gif
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Great thread!

I made my kids chocolate pudding for dessert... I only licked the spoon :tongue:

Good job...can I lick the bowl??:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options

Hehehe I know you love my lil' peanut's dance, Marla! :laugh: Have a double!:flowerforyou:
    snoopydance.gif
    snoopyDance-1.gif

If you can't beat 'em-- join 'em--

snoopy.jpg?t=1224463365

:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    This might help Marla, try it.
    0002007A.gif