Calories: 634
    Fat Burn: 00:32:28
    Fitness: 00:36:30
    Average HR: 117
    Maximum HR: 158
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Even with my kids grown it's still hard to find time to exercise so I understand. Just keep up the running when you can and throw in some P90X routines on the weekend if you get the chance. Every little bit helps.
    Ok i have to throw in the towel, i've had next to no time to fit in p90x workouts this last 6 days and i'm starting work again next week, theres no chance at all i'm gonna still fit in an hour a day!!

I'll definately do it again though, and i'll still do the workouts whenever i have time but its back to runnign for me for the time being, till the kids are in playschool at least!
  • Shou5
    Shou5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Completed my 90 days of P90X doubles in June. I just wanted to tone up for my outdoor activities; rock climbing, skiing etc. Started at 190 pounds. Last I weigh was 158.3 lbs. When the workouts get tough, dont get disappointed. Keep it up and dont quit. The program does work. You just have to commit to it. I travel a lot for work so I converted all my CD's to AVI so I can play them on my Laptop when I am at the hotel. I put in about 2 hours a day no matter how busy I am. For those of you that are thinking of throwing in the towel, hang in there guys. Just do it and track your workouts through wowwy at beachbody.com
  • FHWguy
    FHWguy Posts: 15
    Options
    DAY 36 chest shoulder tri's completed
    I feel terrible. I felt a bit sick during the routine as well. Makes me want to quit
  • ljd0693
    Options
    P90X Day 36 Complete - Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Ab Ripper
    Duration: 01:14:15
    Calories: 719
    Fat Burn: 00:30:00
    Fitness: 00:44:02
    Average HR: 120
    Maximum HR: 161

P90X Day 37 Complete - Hiking with trekking poles (instead of Plyometrics)
    Duration: 01:15:24
    Calories: 1078
    Fat Burn: 00:05:27
    Fitness: 01:09:57
    Average HR: 147
    Maximum HR: 182

The tendon in my foot is almost healed so didn't want to take a chance doing all the jumping in Plyometrics. I can hike and walk without hurting the tendon, but all that side to side jumping/landing in Plyo aggravates it.
  • evelyn602
    evelyn602 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 34 done!! did Cardio X instead of Yoga X I've noticed I have been slacking and taking extra restdays when its yoga day. Maybe because that dvd is a eternity and sometimes I don't have the time so me and the hubby made the executive decision so we don't to lose the momentum were not going to force it on us and do either cardio x or core or x stretch if I don't have the time. I would like to stick to what tony has but not if It's costing me motivation plus I'm a fan of working harder not longer lol.
  • ljd0693
    Options
    I had the same problem with doing Yoga X which is why I replaced it with Kenpo. I look forward to doing Kenpo so it keeps me motivated to do a workout that day. Cardio X wouldn't be a bad choice either but I don't know if I'd want to do Core in place of Yoga since Yoga usually comes between two days of having to do Ab Ripper. All that matters is that you find a reason to press play.
    Day 34 done!! did Cardio X instead of Yoga X I've noticed I have been slacking and taking extra restdays when its yoga day. Maybe because that dvd is a eternity and sometimes I don't have the time so me and the hubby made the executive decision so we don't to lose the momentum were not going to force it on us and do either cardio x or core or x stretch if I don't have the time. I would like to stick to what tony has but not if It's costing me motivation plus I'm a fan of working harder not longer lol.
  • ljd0693
    Options
    When you get one of those days where you aren't feeling good then just swap that day with your Rest/Stretch day for the week or just take a day off from working out and get more rest. It doesn't matter if it takes you more than 90 days to complete the program. All that matters is that you keep going.
    DAY 36 chest shoulder tri's completed
    I feel terrible. I felt a bit sick during the routine as well. Makes me want to quit
  • ljd0693
    Options
    P90X Day 38 complete - Rest/Stretch

I decided to use yesterday as my Rest/Stretch day this week. Thursday is my busiest day of the week.
  • evelyn602
    Options
    Day 35 done!! Legs & back + ab ripper x!
  • evelyn602
    Options
    Day 36 Kenpo X!! Was actually looking forward to Kenpo x because today kind of sucked so I really gave it my all.
  • ljd0693
    Options
    P90X Day 39 Complete - Back & Biceps and Ab Ripper
    Duration: 01:25:04
    Calories: 905
    Fat Burn: 00:29:58
    Fitness: 00:52:53
    Average HR: 127
    Maximum HR: 171

P90X Day 40 Complete - Hiking with trekking poles (instead of Yoga)
    Duration: 01:17:34
    Calories: 1205
    Fat Burn: 00:04:14
    Fitness: 01:13:20
    Average HR: 154
    Maximum HR: 180
  • ljd0693
    Options
    P90X Day 41 Complete - Hiking with trekking poles (instead of Legs & Back)
    Duration: 01:56:34
    Calories: 1504
    Fat Burn: 00:10:00
    Fitness: 01:46:11
    Average HR: 139
    Maximum HR: 170
  • ljd0693
    Options
    I'm heading to the beach for a week starting today. I'm going to try my best to get my workouts in every day. I may end up making this week my Recovery depending on what's available in the hotel gym. I am bringing my bands just in case.
  • evelyn602
    Options
    Day 37 rest day yesterday & day 38 chest shoulders & triceps done today!! I must admit I'm finding it hard to keep the motivation but knowing I'm halfway done is making things way easier but I refuse to quit because I've already came this far and I really want to see some 90 day results.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Can I join your thread?
    Today is day 33 for me (lean version) and i still cannot do a real set of pushups- I can belt out "girl" pushups like no body's business though. :-( i dont have a pull up bar (do with bands) but am sure i couldnt if i did have one. any suggestions or tips for building the upper body strength?

Legs & back tonight, so am guaranteed to walk bowlegged tomorrow. Still does that to me 5 weeks in. lol.
  • FHWguy
    FHWguy Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 44. No Plyometrics for two weeks yaay!
  • evelyn602
    Options
    day 39 done Pylometrics on 8/11/11 day 40 done back & biceps yesterday 8/12/2011 day 41 done today 8/13/2011 Cardio X!!!
  • VBtim180
    VBtim180 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Havn't posted here in a few days. I think I went 36 days without a hitch and then started doing alternative exercises taking a break etc. I still post my food diary every day but I kind of hit a bump in the road on the p90exercise. The one routine I was liking , back and biceps, was skipping and sticking and just not cooperating.
    So I hit the gym a couple of times and did some of the excercises which I actually liked because of all the available dumbells.
    I have been saying that I cant do a pull up but all of the effort is starting to work. There is an assisted pull up machine at the gym that you just cant cheat on. I was using plate 14 . I used plate 8 the other day. but I cant rember the difference in pounds .
    Keep up the good work everyone.
  • ljd0693
    Options
    I'll be heading home from my vacation tomorrow. I haven't been able to do the actual P90X routines while on vacation but I have made sure that I burn at least 600 calories a day while here doing bits and pieces of the routines in combination with the hotel's gym equipment.

I'll be able to start back doing my P90X routines in the next day or two.