Options

Replies

• Chickabittie
    Chickabittie Posts: 272
    Options
    7/4- 326 cals
  • getnfitn2011
    Options
    Hey guys!! I have not been in here because it has been crazy. Here I burened 1,500 on Saturday then I got injured!!! I am going to have to withdrawl as well as I don't know how my burns are going to be with my ankle jacked up again. Better to give ya'll a chance to replace me than me bring you down!!! So sorry!! I am still pulling for this ship though!!!
    Blessings,
    Misty
  • AAJoseph
    AAJoseph Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    07/04: 662
  • rgutie1
    rgutie1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    dear sink or shrink,

i am terribly sorry for the delay in my responses, I was standing in a wedding this weekend and was not able to get to a computer. I have a training meeting till 4pm (central) today and then I will be online and catching us all up.

You guys have been doing awesome though

Please feel free to post your calories here and I will gather all the info and pass it on to the organizers. I had been under the impression that it was a weekly update but i will get our current info to the organizer and then start a daily total
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    07/05: 1676 calories burned

12 mile run tonight! Reliable estimate, thats what I burned on the same course last time. I'll be back way late so I thought I'd post it early.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options

12 mile run tonight! Reliable estimate, thats what I burned on the same course last time. I'll be back way late so I thought I'd post it early.

EXCELLENT burn....!!!!!!
    How long did you run for?
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    01/07 - lazy...!
    022/07 - lazy....!
    03/07 - 632 calories burned
    04/07 - 566 calories burned
    05/07 - 479 calories burned
  • Samerah12
    Options

EXCELLENT burn....!!!!!!
    How long did you run for?

I'm slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 12 miles takes me 2.5-3 hours.
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    Is a replacement still needed? If so let, me know, I would love to join! My name is Nicole. Im 23 and am from southern california :-)

I went on 2 major hikes over the weekend

7/3 : 1773
    7/4 : 1026

(I have a polar HRM)
  • Samerah12
    Options
    Is a replacement still needed? If so let, me know, I would love to join! My name is Nicole. Im 23 and am from southern california :-)

I went on 2 major hikes over the weekend

7/3 : 1773
    7/4 : 1026

(I have a polar HRM)

Woohoo!!! Welcome aboard!
  • rgutie1
    Options
    I have sent Lee all the miles I have entered as of today and am reaching out for any other missing miles.

Our boat is back in it. We are nicely positioned in the pack off the portugeese coast. There are three boats that have pulled to an early lead but we are in the main chase pack.

The best news is that that is not counting 10 person/days of miles that I am still waiting on so we may actually be in front of the chase pack.
  • rgutie1
    Options
    I am off to the gym to do my part for the boat!
    001971 Posts: 22
    Options
    07/05:320
  • my3doxiesandme
    Options
    7/5 512

I mowed the front and backyard. It was a great workout.
  • rgutie1
    Options
    587 for me today, mostly on the ellipticle machine.

Look for a BIG jump in Shrink or Sink's race position tommorow afternoon when we are updated.
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    7/5 : 427

Go Team!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I've been out of town. Here are my totals for July1st through July 5th: 1578
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I posted my calories, but I did not add anything about myself. So, here it goes. My name is Amy and I am 39 year old stay at home. I burn most my calories running, weightlifting and doing various exercises at the gym (ellipical, stairmaster, bike, etc).

Thats the MFP me in a nutshell. I am also generally a total smartass, you've been warned.
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    A whopping 153 yesterday (7/4). Today was my bday so I didn't do squat. I will tomorrow. If I can, I'll try to get in 2 or 3 workouts a day so I can get a higher rate of burn and be more helpful in our "race". :-)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Row the World

07/01: None
    07/02: 1790 (Ran 9 miles)
    07/03: 690 (walked 4 miles with hubs)
    07/04: 800 (3 miles run, 2 miles walked)
    07/05: 1464 (Ran 6.2 miles)