Replies

• Chickabittie
    Chickabittie Posts: 272
    Options
    7/5- 135 cals. 20 mins of Ab work. : P
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Is a replacement still needed? If so let, me know, I would love to join! My name is Nicole. Im 23 and am from southern california :-)

I went on 2 major hikes over the weekend

7/3 : 1773
    7/4 : 1026

(I have a polar HRM)

Yes..... WELCOME....!!!
    And I love your burns :bigsmile:
  • marianne_s
    Options
    I posted my calories, but I did not add anything about myself. So, here it goes. My name is Amy and I am 39 year old stay at home. I burn most my calories running, weightlifting and doing various exercises at the gym (ellipical, stairmaster, bike, etc).

Thats the MFP me in a nutshell. I am also generally a total smartass, you've been warned.

I like smartasses.... I'm one too.... :bigsmile:
  • marianne_s
    Options
    A whopping 153 yesterday (7/4). Today was my bday so I didn't do squat. I will tomorrow. If I can, I'll try to get in 2 or 3 workouts a day so I can get a higher rate of burn and be more helpful in our "race". :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....!!!!!:drinker:
  • AAJoseph
    AAJoseph Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome back cap'n: cals 07/05: 781
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Oh Captain -- can you add the link to check our boat at the beginning of this post. I cannot find the original!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Oh Captain -- can you add the link to check our boat at the beginning of this post. I cannot find the original!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004a634fce3156d39f06&msa=0&ll=50.224586,-4.002113&spn=0.133328,0.308647
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    7/6- 285 cals in 27 mins of interval training.
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    Too late to hop on your ship? I want to help row the world too!
  • marianne_s
    Options
    Too late to hop on your ship? I want to help row the world too!

I think you can hop on.... we had 2 people drop out... and had one new person join yesterday.

So.... yeah you can join..... just send a message to our captain (rgutie1)
  • BeilaLin
    BeilaLin Posts: 189
    Options
    Hi Captain and shipmates!

This is so funny! I am LOVING this challenge already....the ship and google map...how cool is that!?!

I'm not sure how everything works here on this thread, and I guess I'll just learn as I go along with it.

About me:

31 from Santa Monica, California, asian, likes to cook, doesn't eat meat except for seafood, enjoys the outdoors, healthy eating, healthy lifestyle, currently inspired by Bethenny Frankel (former NY Housewives cast member, currently a natural foods chef and author of books, one of which I'm reading now called "Naturally Thin")....what else...Oh I scuba dive!

My inspiration to get in shape: to fit into my clothes and get a hot bangin bikini bod in time for what's left of summer! LOL

Captain, i don't know what info you want to use but here's my last several entries for exercise:

7/1/11: 752
    7/2/11: 730
    7/3/11: 614
    7/4/11: 417
    7/5/11: 1,075

If it's unusable, no worries, I'll work more for it this week!
  • Samerah12
    Options
    07/06: 528
  • Samerah12
    Options

This is so funny! I am LOVING this challenge already....the ship and google map...how cool is that!?!

I'm not sure how everything works here on this thread, and I guess I'll just learn as I go along with it.

About me:

31 from Santa Monica, California, asian, likes to cook, doesn't eat meat except for seafood, enjoys the outdoors, healthy eating, healthy lifestyle, currently inspired by Bethenny Frankel (former NY Housewives cast member, currently a natural foods chef and author of books, one of which I'm reading now called "Naturally Thin")....what else...Oh I scuba dive!

My inspiration to get in shape: to fit into my clothes and get a hot bangin bikini bod in time for what's left of summer! LOL

Captain, i don't know what info you want to use but here's my last several entries for exercise:

Welcome!! Great burns!!
  • yeesabelly
    yeesabelly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello !
    I am Isabel
    Sorry it took me so long to introduce myself.. but i am very excited to be doing this challenge .
    so lets get to work and have fun !
  • Chickabittie
    Options

About me:

Hello, and thanks for joining us! This is so cool, right? Great burns, are you a runner?

Thanks also to our runners who are giving us massive burns. I am doing cardio and strength, so my burns aren't as high.

Great work, everyone! :drinker:
  • AAJoseph
    AAJoseph Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Row... row... row! Great job team!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

258 for me today.
  • rgutie1
    rgutie1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey Team,

Two big chances to gain some extra miles.

1) This Friday will be a double miles day, This means whatever you do will be doubled so its a great chance to put up big numbers. Weather permitting I will try to do a 20-30 mile bike ride to do my part.

2) This Sunday will be a captains bet. Boats will be paired and allowed to make bets between captains. The highest burn gets those calories bet and the losing boat loses them. I will definitely be polling the boat to decide our bet once I find out who we are paired with and what people think they will be able to do on Sunday.
  • timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options

2) This Sunday will be a captains bet. Boats will be paired and allowed to make bets between captains. The highest burn gets those calories bet and the losing boat loses them. I will definitely be polling the boat to decide our bet once I find out who we are paired with and what people think they will be able to do on Sunday.

Good, I go hiking on Sundays and those are my best burns :-)
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Oops...looks like I'm too late. I was going to try and fill one of your 2 open spots. I guess just let me know if you still need me!