Replies

• timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    7/6 : 641
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You can throw on another 331 for me for 7/6! Spending an extra hour in the yard, allllmost done with a big project
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    okay guys.. for you and only for you, I'm going to go for a never before gotten record... 60 minutes of zumba. if I can do it, then I should burn nearly 600 cals (although, possibly not quite). Keep your fingers crossed for me! Especially since I totally do not feel like working out at 9:30 at night. **sighs** But for my team-mates..........
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    My burn tonight 1000 calories (Zumba and Treadmill Sprints)

I hate to say it ... but Friday HAS to be my rest day guys. I am terribly sorry... Im not even allowed to walk ...
    Saturday is a 10 mile hill run...
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    well I just suck. except... I must be doing something right because not too long ago, I was burning alot more cals doing zumba than I just did. Like, close to 300 cals but I couldn't break the 30 minute mark. I just did 41 minutes (short 20, damnit!), and only burned 272. So, if I'm burning less in a longer period of time, that would imply that I'm not working as hard which means that my heart is getting in better shape. Bummer for my cals, yay for my ticker. Hmm......

I should get closer to 400 tomorrow night. Sorry if I'm being the weak link all.... :-( I was really hoping I could do better than this.

Ooh.. but I just realized that if I had been able to go the full 60, I would have been close to 600!!!
  • Samerah12
    Options
    well I just suck. except... I must be doing something right because not too long ago, I was burning alot more cals doing zumba than I just did. Like, close to 300 cals but I couldn't break the 30 minute mark. I just did 41 minutes (short 20, damnit!), and only burned 272. So, if I'm burning less in a longer period of time, that would imply that I'm not working as hard which means that my heart is getting in better shape. Bummer for my cals, yay for my ticker. Hmm......

I should get closer to 400 tomorrow night. Sorry if I'm being the weak link all.... :-( I was really hoping I could do better than this.

Ooh.. but I just realized that if I had been able to go the full 60, I would have been close to 600!!!

You're doing great!!! The only weak links are those who aren't participating at all.
  • Samerah12
    Options
    Hey Team,

Two big chances to gain some extra miles.

1) This Friday will be a double miles day, This means whatever you do will be doubled so its a great chance to put up big numbers. Weather permitting I will try to do a 20-30 mile bike ride to do my part.

2) This Sunday will be a captains bet. Boats will be paired and allowed to make bets between captains. The highest burn gets those calories bet and the losing boat loses them. I will definitely be polling the boat to decide our bet once I find out who we are paired with and what people think they will be able to do on Sunday.

Sa-weet!! I was going to do my 6 mile run tomorrow but I'll wait til friday. Supposed to be cooler anyway, that works out nice.

Sunday will be a big burner for me, over 1,000 for sure, probably 1,500-2,000. Going hiking or backpacking, weather will decide which. I won't be able to log til late that night though.
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    Ooh.. there's a slight chance I'll go canoeing on Sunday!!! bet that would burn alot!

If I do, I should burn well over 2,000. **IF** I'll keep you all posted. I wouldn't want anyone to make a bet on that and then I end up with a fraction of it instead. That would be pretty rotten!
  • emmaleigh47
    Options

Oh sweetie you are NOT a weak link. You are off your butt... not on the couch taking steps to make yourself healthier. 41 minutes is alot better than 30 ... and its better than zero. Proud of you!
  • timeforme23
    Options

You're doing great!!! The only weak links are those who aren't participating at all.

agreed!
  • my3doxiesandme
    Options
    7/6 159

I had a busy day at work and didn't have time to get a nice walk in.

Friday is usually a rest day for me because I do 2 big walks on the weekend. I will try to get some time on the elliptical.
  • Samerah12
    Options
    7/7: 387
  • Chickabittie
    Chickabittie Posts: 272
    Options
    7/7-257
    001971 Posts: 22
    Options
    7/06: 740
    7/07: 688
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    7/7: 350
  • AAJoseph
    AAJoseph Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    07/07: 825
  • my3doxiesandme
    Options
    7/7 211
  • timeforme23
    Options
    Sorry guys - only 281 from me today
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    07/07 - burned 880 calories today :)
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    <--- yay me! New record: 500 cals - even! LOL..