30 Day Slimdown

191011121315»

Replies

• shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    yay, you finished susanjackson, great job! :drinker:

Idauria - kudos for keeping plugging away, you are doing really well!:drinker:

Collinsky - sorry to hear you injured yourself :grumble: Hope you recover fully soon.

I did BFBM this morning for a change from Davina and it reminded me of you guys so I thought I'd come and cheer you on! Still insanely hard work btw!! :laugh:
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    yay, you finished susanjackson, great job! :drinker:

Idauria - kudos for keeping plugging away, you are doing really well!:drinker:

Collinsky - sorry to hear you injured yourself :grumble: Hope you recover fully soon.

I did BFBM this morning for a change from Davina and it reminded me of you guys so I thought I'd come and cheer you on! Still insanely hard work btw!! :laugh:

shoppie, are you done with the 30 day slimdown? What are you doing next/now? I was away this weekend so I had 2 rest days. Back to work today though, I just completed day 22 - levels 1 and 2 of 30 DS, burning 300 cals. It's nice to see that number. I think I prefer to do longer workouts to get the bigger burn!
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member

Thanks, I'm doing much better! Did 30 DS Level 2 yesterday... had to skip out on the jumping jacks and some of the cardio because of my ankle, but I was able to do the workout and keep my HR up.
  • idauria

Thanks, I'm doing much better! Did 30 DS Level 2 yesterday... had to skip out on the jumping jacks and some of the cardio because of my ankle, but I was able to do the workout and keep my HR up.

That's great! Just ease back into it and listen to your body. You'll be fine!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    collinsky - sounds good to me, if you are keeping your HR up, it will def be doing you some good and hopfully ease you along the path to recovery :flowerforyou: bo

idauria - I am focussing on a workout called 'power of 3' by davina, but she's a UK celeb so you may not have heard of her. Its not as intense as JM but its an hour and def good workout. It has 3 sections - legs and bums, upper body and abs. The upper body is really good for me eg it has 3 sets of 8 push-ups with just 8 second rest inbetween which I find really hard even doing them on my knees!! I'm still doing JM a couple oF times per week too when I can't squeeze in a full hour!
  • idauria
    collinsky - sounds good to me, if you are keeping your HR up, it will def be doing you some good and hopfully ease you along the path to recovery :flowerforyou: bo

idauria - I am focussing on a workout called 'power of 3' by davina, but she's a UK celeb so you may not have heard of her. Its not as intense as JM but its an hour and def good workout. It has 3 sections - legs and bums, upper body and abs. The upper body is really good for me eg it has 3 sets of 8 push-ups with just 8 second rest inbetween which I find really hard even doing them on my knees!! I'm still doing JM a couple oF times per week too when I can't squeeze in a full hour!

I have only heard of Davina on here, I actually know nothing about her or her workouts. Sounds like a seriously good workout though! I need to find something that is like JM that incorporates cardio and weight training. I really like circuit training but would like to get some variety other than JM. I could always go back to doing the elliptical for 30 mins and 30 mins of strength training. I got bored of that and that's how I ended up doing the JM DVDs.
This discussion has been closed.