30 Day Slimdown

Replies

• tifffanyD
    tifffanyD Posts: 44 Member
    The thing about not eating as much is what's worrying me Tiffany :blushing: :laugh: I might do a long walk or something that's not very intensive but will earn me a couple of hundred cals. Must admit, I am looking forward to a day off BFBM, but mainly cos I'm a bit bored of it after 6 days straight :blushing: That makes me think the 30 DS on its own wouldn't be for me!!

Daisy - sorry you didn't like your job at all. So did you just do day 1 and 4 so far? If so tbh I'd be tempted to restart as tomorrow is a rest day anyway. But if you have only missed say one, I'd do tomorrow as well and then you;d be able to catch up.

A long walk sounds perfect! Yes I usually workout when I get home from work a little after 4... so if I did nothing I would be sitting on the couch, twiddling my thumbs, and getting hungry. So I liked to do some workout to take me to 530 or 6pm and then it's time to start making dinner so I can eat! LOL

BFBM is my least favorite workout - I hate it! LOL I am ok up through circuit 5 and then I just lose all my steam and am super struggling. I can do the high knees in the 30 day shred workouts but after doing other cardio those (the regular high knees and then the standing mountain climbers) just kill! I am impressed you are able to keep doing that workout!
  • tifffanyD
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Hello

Hopefully I won't be going back to the job. I have done day 1,2 and 4. I have decided that I will re-do the week. I want to do it properly and feel I haven't now. So a fresh new start for me on Monday! Hopefully your DVD's will arrive soon!

Happy Sunday and rest day everyone...:smile:
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    I went on Amazon to check where my DVDs are and discovered I must not have pressed the final 'confirm' as they were still in my basket - ARGH! So i am still stuck with BFBM, but I dutifully did it again tomorrow, and am taking tomorrow as my rest day as I have a big walk planned anyway.

Tiffany - circuit 6 on BFBM (with the jump squats/ skaters/ standing mountain climbers etc) is def the hardest, but tbh, I still can't make it through both circuits of 180s without a pause, nor all the jump squats, or the scissor jump!! I can't believe I still can't actually make it through the thing!!

Daisy -good on you starting again. I'm also back to precisely where I was this time last week - hoping my DVDs appear soon so I cna catch up (bangs head on wall!!)
  • Daisy80
    Oh no! Well it can happen. I am sure you'll have them very soon! Good job on getting your workouts done. I have done BFBM only once and it is a tough one!
    I look forward to a fresh start on Monday! My eating wasn't great either! I weigh in on Wednesday I hope I still have lost!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Hey daisy, thanks! My eating has been a bit up and down too - the kids have been reallllllly hard work this week (well, I say kids but really I mean DS2!) and the stress has tipped me over the edge into eating stuff I know I shouldn't!

Can I ask, do any of you have an HRM? If not, how do you calculate the workouts? I am using general circuit training, but it comes up as around 500 cals for BFBM which I really think is way too high. Apart from yesterday I have kept my eaing several hundred below target including the exercise, but I don't want to overeat and I still think I could be.

I had an email from Amazon today to say the stuff has shipped, so should hopefully be here Tues or Weds so I should be fine to be working alongside you Daisy!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    I think i like the idea!!
  • mcofield
    mcofield Posts: 3
    I am doing that too! I just finished day 24 this morning... might do day 25 this evening since I will be out all day tomorrow and they are cardio vs strength training. Good luck - this training is TOUGH! At least, to me it is.
  • mcofield
    mcofield Posts: 3
    I am doing that too! I just finished day 24 this morning... might do day 25 this evening since I will be out all day tomorrow and they are cardio vs strength training. Good luck - this training is TOUGH! At least, to me it is.
    did you lose any weight?
  • Daisy80
    So I am dragging today and so happy I am only doing "quick trouble zones" tomorrow is suppose to be a rest day but I think I may just skip to day 8, i'm not good at skipping days it knocks me out of a routine and I find it harder to work out the following day after taking one off.

I'm so with you! Once I am going I am good but if I stop even just for a few days it is hard to get up again!
  • Daisy80
    I think i like the idea!!

Come and join in :smile:
  • Daisy80
    Hey daisy, thanks! My eating has been a bit up and down too - the kids have been reallllllly hard work this week (well, I say kids but really I mean DS2!) and the stress has tipped me over the edge into eating stuff I know I shouldn't!

Can I ask, do any of you have an HRM? If not, how do you calculate the workouts? I am using general circuit training, but it comes up as around 500 cals for BFBM which I really think is way too high. Apart from yesterday I have kept my eaing several hundred below target including the exercise, but I don't want to overeat and I still think I could be.

I had an email from Amazon today to say the stuff has shipped, so should hopefully be here Tues or Weds so I should be fine to be working alongside you Daisy!

Great!!

Unfortunately I haven't got a HRM! I have read a few times though that it burns about 500 cal but you never know do you! I am doing the South Beach Diet so I am not counting calories. I am sure if log about 350 or so you'd be on the safe side?
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Do you do all 3 every day? I have BFBM and really rate it but need more/ more variety now so by coincidence have just ordered 30 DS and no more trouble zones. I reckon I could do 2 a day but I have 3 kids aged 5 and under so reckon I will struggle to do all 3 every day...

No you don't do all 3 a day...I think the schedule looks quite doable.Of course I don't have kids myself and I can imagine how difficult it must be to find time. I'[ll post it here for you. I have only just found it myself thanks to a lovely lady posting it. Her results were amazing and part of her routine was this schedule.

Let me know if you fancy doing it and we could start together...

Here is the schedule:

30 Day Slimdown Schedule

DAY 1 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 2 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
    DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 11 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 12 - BANISH FAST, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 13 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
    DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 22 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 & 1
    DAY 23 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 24 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
    DAY 25 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
    DAY 26 - OFF!
    DAY 27 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES & 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1
    DAY 28 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
    DAY 29 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2 AND THEN LEVEL 1
    DAY 30 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

Hey so glad I found this post! I love JM. Have been doing 30ds and bfbm just need get nmtz then I can join u! Wish I'd taken before and after shots. I've only lost 7lb in 4wks but my shape has changed and my clothes feel more comfortable :)
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    And is there a special eating plan with this too?
  • Daisy80
    Danibee: Great come and join! I am just restarting week 1! I think there is an eating plan somewhere but I haven't got the link for it! Sorry..
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    I think I may just join this challenge...I don't have all the workout tapes but on my exercise on demand channel they have a lot of these workouts so I will find something else to do on the days for the types I don't have...so count me in... I will may get a workout in today...
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Do you do all 3 every day? I have BFBM and really rate it but need more/ more variety now so by coincidence have just ordered 30 DS and no more trouble zones. I reckon I could do 2 a day but I have 3 kids aged 5 and under so reckon I will struggle to do all 3 every day...

No you don't do all 3 a day...I think the schedule looks quite doable.Of course I don't have kids myself and I can imagine how difficult it must be to find time. I'[ll post it here for you. I have only just found it myself thanks to a lovely lady posting it. Her results were amazing and part of her routine was this schedule.

Here is the schedule:

30 Day Slimdown Schedule

DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 26 - OFF!

Hey so glad I found this post! I love JM. Have been doing 30ds and bfbm just need get nmtz then I can join u! Wish I'd taken before and after shots. I've only lost 7lb in 4wks but my shape has changed and my clothes feel more comfortable :)

BUMP
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    bump
  • tifffanyD

Yes I recently bought a heart rate monitor (for my birthday). I always shaved a few mins off when I logged before I did that (so BFBM would be like 40min)... but I can tell you I sometimes hit 500 cals on BFBM. I am pouring buckets on that workout!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member

Here is the schedule:

30 Day Slimdown Schedule

DAY 7 - OFF!
    DAY 14 - OFF!
    DAY 21 - OFF!
    DAY 26 - OFF!

What is the quick trouble zones. Is it the other options you have on her regular no more trouble zones? I have that. I was thinking of doing this but instead of doing her bfbm I was just going to run on those days.
This discussion has been closed.