30 Day Slimdown

Replies

• Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    [quote
    [/quote]

What is the quick trouble zones. Is it the other options you have on her regular no more trouble zones? I have that. I was thinking of doing this but instead of doing her bfbm I was just going to run on those days.
    [/quote]

I have read that you only do the the circuits 1,2,3 and 4
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Quick trouble zones = skip the circuits with mat work.

I LOVED my day off today, am sat here when I would normally be working out! :bigsmile: I did a walk into town and back pushing the double buggy which was actually ruddy hard work and should have earnt me around 300 cals.

Tiffany - interesting you do sometimes hit 500 with BFBM, it certainly is very hard work, I am beginning to honestly wondering if maybe I'm actually not eating enough as I haven't lost anything this week and I only went over on one day and was miles under plenty of times - like 600 - 1000 under including BFing and exercise. I agree wih spgabby86 though, it has def done wonders for my shape, my sides/ obliques in particular are much more toned.
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Hurray!! Day 1 is done! Really happy. It is a lovely, sunny day in London and my boyfriend and me went for a long walk! We had a lunch on our way back (I did pretty well and went for a healthy-ish option) and when we came back I just felt knackered. The sun and walking just tired my out. But I just said to myself: 'come on now or never'. And just did it.

Now I feel great I did! The workout itself was hard but I felt good as I could see how much I have improved since the last time I tried it. Not sure when this was but probably over a year ago. The cardio bit was "easier" then before. I am sure though I'll be sore tomorrow!

How did everybody else do?

All the best

Daisy

Hi Daisy...I started this morning doing the 30 Day Shred 1 - it was a good way to start my moring...looking forward to going home after work to do a cardio workout...thanks for starting this challenge...
  • msloois
    msloois Posts: 3
    I am joining you in the 30 day shred! I started this morning and was wondering if anyone knows how to calculate the calories burnt during this routine. Thanks:happy:
  • Daisy80
    Hurray!! Day 1 is done! Really happy. It is a lovely, sunny day in London and my boyfriend and me went for a long walk! We had a lunch on our way back (I did pretty well and went for a healthy-ish option) and when we came back I just felt knackered. The sun and walking just tired my out. But I just said to myself: 'come on now or never'. And just did it.

Now I feel great I did! The workout itself was hard but I felt good as I could see how much I have improved since the last time I tried it. Not sure when this was but probably over a year ago. The cardio bit was "easier" then before. I am sure though I'll be sore tomorrow!

How did everybody else do?

All the best

Daisy

Hi Daisy...I started this morning doing the 30 Day Shred 1 - it was a good way to start my moring...looking forward to going home after work to do a cardio workout...thanks for starting this challenge...

Great to have you joining in!
  • nicola1812
    nicola1812 Posts: 32 Member
    bump x
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 680 Member
    Is it to late to join this challenge? This sounds great. I have been doing my second round of the 30 DS for about a week now. I have done Level 1 for the past two days. so I could just start on day 3 tomorrow. If I can find NMTZ dvd. :happy:
  • Daisy80
    So Day 1 (take 2) done!! I feel great! I felt really lazy and was close to saying 'I won't do it today' but then I just got up and did it!

I really want to do it now. Last week was just a bad week for me to start. This week it should be fine! Looking forward to it! It is great that others have joined it too!

I am feeling really unhappy with myself at the moment. TOM is coming up and I have bad PMS and my belly always gets bigger before. Can't wait for it to past!

Also I am looking forward to the point when you start to notice results...well day 1 done so we should be well on the way!

When does everyone weigh in/measure?

Shoppie: Sounds like you still got a workout in on your day off! Do you have twins?
  • tifffanyD
    tifffanyD Posts: 44 Member
    When does everyone weigh in/measure?

Tuesday mornings (so tomorrow, fingers crossed). I picked that day since I sometimes have work lunches out on Tuesdays, dinners out on Wednesdays (we have theatre season tickets and they are on Wednesdays), or something going on during the weekends. This way I can get any salt out of my season before weigh-ins... theoretically. Also, I am almost always home on Tuesdays so easy enough to get to a consistant scale
  • Daisy80
    I weigh in on Wednesday. I'm usually a bit worse with my eating and drinking sometime on the weekends. So I feel Wednesday gives me a good average of my week.
    Hope you're weigh in went well Tiffany!!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    [quote

What is the quick trouble zones. Is it the other options you have on her regular no more trouble zones? I have that. I was thinking of doing this but instead of doing her bfbm I was just going to run on those days.
    [/quote]

I have read that you only do the the circuits 1,2,3 and 4
    [/quote]

Ok Thanks!! I am going to start a little bit tonight. I am going out of town thurs through sun. I will just be doing running and pushups during those days!!! I took time off from the shred because it started hurting my foot and old injury came back. IDK if I can do it yet. I am going to try.
  • tifffanyD
    tifffanyD Posts: 44 Member

It did... lost a couple of pounds... finally! :)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 680 Member
    I did No More Trouble Zones today! Wow my bootie hurts. Must be working some muscles I have never worked!

My weigh in day is also on Wednesday. Everyone have a great day!
  • Daisy80

It did... lost a couple of pounds... finally! :)

Hurray! Well done! My turn tomorrow bit nervous cause of TOM...We'll see...
  • Daisy80
    I did No More Trouble Zones today! Wow my bootie hurts. Must be working some muscles I have never worked!

My weigh in day is also on Wednesday. Everyone have a great day!

That's on the cards for me tomorrow...looking forward to it! Great that we have the same weigh in day!!
  • Daisy80
    Day 2 is done. I had a major success today. I did 10 pushups on my toes and 5 more after a little break. That is really good for me as I usually can't do more than 5. So happy!

Looking forward to NMTZ tomorrow! Time for a change from
    the Shred.
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    I got sidetracked by life - trying to stay active throughout the day, but not having the opportunity or time to do the Slimdown. Ugh! I do day 4 tonight, and BACK ON TRACK!

Daisy, GREAT JOB on the pushups! That's really fabulous! Such a great feeling. Getting better all the time. :drinker:
  • Daisy80
    Collinsky: I had a very busy week last week that's why I have restarted! I only did 3 days last week so did a fresh start today!

I still managed to do more push ups today then before so even I though could not fully commit last week I still progressed! :smile:

So here is to just keeping at it :drinker:
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Hey girls,
    My DVDs still haven't arrived, they were shipped Sun so I was really hoping to have them today. Ah well. I did BFBM today, it didn't go brilliantly as the 2 kids I have at home during the day ke[t having issues so I had to keep stopping. I finished it in the end but it won't have burnt as many cals because of how stop/ start it is. Ah well, I did my best!

well done daisy on the push ups! :bigsmile:

well done tiffany n the weight lost! :bigsmile:
  • Daisy80
    Hi Ladies

So it was my weigh in day and I am 0.2lbs up. It is TOM for me so maybe it is because of that. However I have lost 2.9"! I am pretty pleased about that. I think that is a good result. So I am trying not to worry too much about the scale. Hopefully next week there will be a loss again.

Day 3 is done! NMTZ ooohh it was hard in places. My abs hurt and my arms and legs feel really shaky now...Great workout though. I find Jillian Michaels very motivating. It sounds silly but as she keeps reminding you why you're putting yourself through the pain it really keeps me going. So half way through the first week now! Hurray..

Hope everyone else is having a good day!

Shoppie: Poor you having to be so patient! Hopefully tomorrow! And even though it was a bit stop start you still did a workout so job done :smile:
This discussion has been closed.