Stay at home mommies unite! 60 day challenge

Options

Replies

• MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    A form fitted tank top. My arms and back are my 2 biggest problem areas - both the first places to pack on the pounds and the last place to lose them. My arms are so jiggly and my back is rolls upon rolls. I can't wait to wear something fitted and sleeveless!
  • Purplefly
    Purplefly Posts: 71
    Options
    I have a question for everyone:

What is the first item of clothing you would buy if you got to your goal weight and where would you wear it to?

I would buy a tank top, I have always wanted to have tone arms to rock a tank top and I would wear them everywhere in the summer.

Hmm a white lacey or maybe eyelet sundress, I to have no love for my arms.
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    anything that will compliment my waist! Lol!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I decided to have my 7 year old (Caeleb) take a pic of me tonight so I can have a recent one and have one to post here for you all.
    Here's my current pic (at 141 lbs):
    IMG_0003.jpg

Here's my before pic (at around 223 lbs. This was taken in July 2010 and I started my journey in September 2010):
    July2010.jpg
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!!!!! you should be so proud!!!! What an inspiration you are! I am amazed, I really am, I am speechless which doesn't happen very often. lol.

You look great!

Karie
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    That was terribly impressive.. You are truly an inspiration for all of us... Absolutely great going... :-)
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing!!! What an incredible weight loss, you inspire me!
  • ♥Amy♥
    Options
    Thanks girls. I really appreciate it.

Oh, and sorry about the pictures being so big. I'm not very good at the whole resizing/photobucket thing, lol!
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i agree, you look amazing!!!

as for what clothing i would want... i want a bathingsuit that isnt a skirt!
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Awesome pics girl you look amazing! Great job!

As for what clothes I would buy, I dont think theres an item in particular but I sure would like to just be able to go into a store and know that Im gonna fit into something in there! Id also like to be able to get boots that hug my legs and dont cut off the circulation!
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I decided to have my 7 year old (Caeleb) take a pic of me tonight so I can have a recent one and have one to post here for you all.
    IMG_0003.jpg

Here's my before pic (at around 223 lbs. This was taken in July 2010 and I started my journey in September 2010):
    July2010.jpg

Wow!!! How AWSOME!
  • circusmom
    Options
    I took pics on the first day of our challenge, but I can't download to my computer yet, due to it crashing, (need to fix a few more things). Anyway hope everyone had a great weekend!!! Mine was uneventful, unfortunately we didn't get to go to the waterpark, maybe next weekend (I hope, I hope).
  • Purplefly
    Purplefly Posts: 71
    Options
    IMG_0003.jpg

July2010.jpg

You are amazing, way to go, you should be so proud!
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a question for everyone. Does anyone else go over on their protein? What are your thoughts? Is it bad or probably ok?
  • ♥Amy♥
    Options
    Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have a question for everyone. Does anyone else go over on their protein? What are your thoughts? Is it bad or probably ok?

I usually go over on my protein each day. I've been told that it's not bad since it fills you up and is good for you.
  • circusmom
    Options

Check your settings, maybe you have your total protein set to low. If your are useing the default MFP settings I know it gives you a crazy high carb amount, so the protein is probably kind of low.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Dont slow down! Keep pushing thru and burn that fat! :)
  • antbug21
    antbug21 Posts: 56
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! Successfully completed my 6 mile mud run/obstacle course on Saturday! Was lots of fun! I took the day off on Sunday to recover and because I had a cold. Feeling better today and ready to continue the challenge this week! Hope all the other teams are doing well. :)
  • SunshineKB
    SunshineKB Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies..awesome job so far!!!!

Just wanted to kinda let yall know that I injured my knee pretty bad yesterday wearing unsupportive shoes during an intense workout. (I have prolapsed ankles so I REALLY need that support) Anyway...feeling really down and discouraged today since I cannot exercise...I can hardly walk. It's so swollen I can barely bend it. So I know I'm retaining lots of fluid, ick! Hopefully it will get better asap =/
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Howdy Mommas!! Hope everyone is well!

Sunshine...sorry to hear about your injury!! Heal fast my dear!!

Question: Are we to tally up points per week? Confused on this?!! And what are our challenges this week?

Burn burn burn those pounds/inches away!!! Go Team Blue!!!