TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    2nd week challenge:
    Cardio: 45min and 100 jumping jacks 4x/week - 1pt
    Strength: 25 pushups4x/week - 1pt
    Emotional: How do you deal with weight in your family? - 1pt
    Recipe Challenge- 1pt
    Sleep Challenge: 1pt

Karie: 5
    Lynda:
    Renuka: 5
    Deanna:
    Tamara:

Remember to post your points tonight. Just past and copy. Also make sure you vote for your favorite recipe on the main thread.
    I hope you all had a great day!
    Karie

This time I have exactly done the exercises only for 4 days...Last week I had done almost everyday, but I guess I did burn lot of calories this week by way of cleaning and shifting... Waiting for tomorrow morning....
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Week 3 (can you believe it!)

A special thanks to Stacy (blue team) and everyone else who sends me ideas..Keep them coming.

Cardio Challenge: 45min X 5 days this week

Strength Challenge: Lunges 15 per day x 2 days and Crunches 50 per day X 2 days

Stretch Challenge:
    Stretch before and after every workout this week. Here is a site that has some great stretching examples, http://www.thewalkingsite.com/stretching.html

Water Challenge: 64 OZ of Water a day for atleast 4 days.

Team Challenge:
    Get to know your team: Each team member needs to read there teammates profile and make a comment on your team thread about them. Let your teammates know why they are great teammates or why they inspire you to try harder.

*Everyone is doing a great job! Keep up the great work!
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Tue 08/02/11 07:40 PM

2nd week challenge:
    Recipe Challenge- 1pt

Lynda:
    Deanna: 5
    Tamara:

Remember to post your points tonight. Just past and copy. Also make sure you vote for your favorite recipe on the main thread.
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would have to say renu's as i don't care for mushrooms. You guys should try mine it's so so so yummy!!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I would have to say renu's as i don't care for mushrooms. You guys should try mine it's so so so yummy!!!

I will definatly try this recipe, my husband loves sloppy joe's I just can't tell him it's ground Turkey..lol
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    So it's 11pm here and my husband just made himself a blt with real bacon and is now having Oreos, I am baracading myself in here with a large glass of water. lol
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

I am going to try all the recipes posted in here... I was actually confused which one to vote, pizza being one of my fav and so much on proteins... But for sure, I will substitute turkeys/any non veggie item with a veggie item...Will come back how it turns out to be... My hubby is going to love as I keep experimenting on my cooking skills every weekend...lol

Great going....

I'm nervous to look at the scale tomorrow...
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    2nd week challenge:
    Recipe Challenge- 1pt

Lynda: 5
    Deanna:
    Tamara:

I hope you all had a great day!
    Karie
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh ins:

Starting MFP Weight: 261
    Starting SAHMU: 241
    Week 2 Weight: 234.6
    Weekly +/-: -2.2
    Total +/-: 26.4
    Goal: my end goal is 140. My next goal is to hit the 220s which I hope to do within 2 weeks.

Lynda
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh ins:
    Starting weight: 244.8
    Starting MFP Weight: 233.8
    Week 1 Weight: 228.2
    Week 2 Weight: 224.2
    Weekly +/-: -4 :happy:
    Total +/-: -20.6lbs
    60 day goal: Hit 208lbs
    Goal: 165 lbs

I lost 4 lbs this week!!!! I am so excited! This is working, I had no loss last week but I just keep telling myself this will pay off and here it is!

Lynda- Congrats on your loss!!!
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 270
    Starting SAHMU: 223
    Week 2 Weight: 220
    Weekly +/-: -0.0
    Total +/-: -50
    Goal: 180

Hoping to get out of the 220's by next week. 0 pounds loss. Makes me sad, but at the same time im brushing it off and moving on.
  • yankeefamily05
    Options
    I get so far behind in here...

I vote for the mushroom pizza also.

Cardio: 45min and 100 jumping jacks 4x/week - 0pt
    Emotional: How do you deal with weight in your family? - 1pt ( I believe i did write that out back last week, someone may have to correct me if I'm wrong)
    Recipe Challenge- 1pt

So 4 pts.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Starting MFP Weight: 270
    Starting SAHMU: 223
    Week 2 Weight: 220
    Weekly +/-: -0.0
    Total +/-: -50
    Goal: 180

Hoping to get out of the 220's by next week. 0 pounds loss. Makes me sad, but at the same time im brushing it off and moving on.

I had no weight loss last week and I got a great loss this week. It will pay off in the end, just keep going! We are here for you!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

We are going to add a new rule to this challenge:
    If a member does not log in or comment on your team thread for more than 3 days, they will be replaced. Part of the journey of losing weight is having support. If a team member is going out of town or need a few personnal days please let your captain know and this will not apply to you. Everyone must weigh in on Wednesdays, if you are unable to on Wednesday please post your weight along with your points on Tuesday.

*Team Captains-please msg the person that is not logging in and let them know, give them a chance to respond if they do not they will be disqualified.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Morning ladies,

Sorry for weighing in late as I had terrible back ache today, probably because of those cleaning and shifting stuffs... anyways, I am letting you ladies down once again... the scale has gone up to 155lbs again, back to my initial weight... I am feeling so bad coz all of you are doing so well and I am just not able to contribute to weight loss..

Something is seriously going wrong here... I guess I had to exercise more, diet wise I did eat outside one of the days, otherwise my diet is okay...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Starting MFP: 152
    Week 1 Weight: 152
    Week 2 Weight: 155
    Weekly +/- : +3
    Goal: 135
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Wednesday Weigh ins:

Starting MFP Weight: 261
    Starting SAHMU: 241
    Week 2 Weight: 234.6
    Weekly +/-: -2.2
    Total +/-: 26.4
    Goal: my end goal is 140. My next goal is to hit the 220s which I hope to do within 2 weeks.

Lynda

Lynda,

Congrats on your weight loss... You rock as always!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Looks like we got 28 out of 30pts this week! Great job ladies!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I get so far behind in here...

I vote for the mushroom pizza also.

Cardio: 45min and 100 jumping jacks 4x/week - 0pt
    Emotional: How do you deal with weight in your family? - 1pt ( I believe i did write that out back last week, someone may have to correct me if I'm wrong)
    Recipe Challenge- 1pt

So 4 pts.

This is much better than gaining weight, i suppose... You are doing well...keep going!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Morning ladies,

Sorry for weighing in late as I had terrible back ache today, probably because of those cleaning and shifting stuffs... anyways, I am letting you ladies down once again... the scale has gone up to 155lbs again, back to my initial weight... I am feeling so bad coz all of you are doing so well and I am just not able to contribute to weight loss..

Something is seriously going wrong here... I guess I had to exercise more, diet wise I did eat outside one of the days, otherwise my diet is okay...

Hi Renu,
    Don't worry about it we all have our bad weeks, just take it easy on that back. I hope you feel better today. Everything will work out you do an amazing job keeping on track so I don't think that is it, you are probably gaining muscle weight.