• daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Cardio- 4 days, including 4 days jumping jacks
    Strength- 4 days done!
    Food- done
    Emotional- done
    Sleep-- done!

Yaaayyy!!! I'm thinking I MAY just post a pic too.. eep!
  • daisyelaine
    Options
    So, I made it through day 1 of 30DS-- have I mentioned already how much I HATE jumping jacks?? Lol.. I used to not mind them, but.. well.. let's just say that since I had kids, my pelvic floor just isn't what it used to be!! I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling this tomorrow though!!
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So here is our challenge for next week...

Cardio Challenge: 45min X 5 days this week

Strength Challenge: Lunges 15 per day x 2 days and Crunches 50 per day X 2 days

Stretch Challenge:
    Stretch before and after every workout this week. Here is a site that has some great stretching examples, http://www.thewalkingsite.com/stretching.html

Water Challenge: 64 OZ of Water a day for atleast 4 days.

Team Challenge:
    Get to know your team: Each team member needs to read there teammates profile and make a comment on your team thread about them. Let your teammates know why they are great teammates or why they inspire you to try harder.
  • sisa2324
    Options
    4 members checked in= 20 points so far!
  • daisyelaine
    Options
    50 crunches, eh?? Ugh. You know, I'm realizing all the strength training that I DON"T like to do pretty quickly on this challenge!! Lol.. Ah well, it's only 2 days, right?
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    So, I made it through day 1 of 30DS-- have I mentioned already how much I HATE jumping jacks?? Lol.. I used to not mind them, but.. well.. let's just say that since I had kids, my pelvic floor just isn't what it used to be!! I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling this tomorrow though!!

I HATE jumping jacks too! You are not alone!!
  • daisyelaine
    Options
    Starting MFP 208lbs
    Starting SAHMU 199lbs
    Week 1 Weight 199.4 lbs
    Week 2 weight 196.4 lbs
    Goal Weight 145lbs (loooong term..)

-/+ this week -- -3!! whoo!!
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP 218lbs
    Starting SAHMU 181lbs
    Week 1 Weight 181 lbs
    Week 2 weight 179.6lbs
    Goal Weight 130lbs (loooong term..)

-/+ this week -- -1.4lbs!! Lost
  • thefishers4
    Options

I HATE jumping jacks too! You are not alone!!

I hate jumping jacks too! I tried the 30DS and loved it but for some reason didn't keep going. I am going to restart the 30DS this coming Monday for sure.
  • thefishers4
    Options
    Getting to know your teammates!!!

sisaac2324: She inspires me because she works so hard at exercising everyday and trys to stay under her calories. She makes me want to exercise even on days I don't think I can. She is such a hard worker!!!

smalltowngirl78: She is a mom two 2 children and she also runs a home daycare. She has finally decided to put herself first and she wants to provide a positive example for her children. She is a hard worker.

joshchrisandmom: She is the mom to two boys and has been married for almost five years. Her inspirations include her family. She is a hard worker ans well when it comes to exercise.

stonesmomishot: I have nothing on her yet as her profile is for friends only.

I have found friends in team yellow and hope that the friends her continue after the challenges.
  • sisa2324
    Options
    Here is an update from the main SAHMU page...

"
    Hi Ladies,

We are going to add a new rule to this challenge:
    If a member does not log in or comment on your team thread for more than 3 days, they will be replaced. Part of the journey of losing weight is having support. If a team member is going out of town or need a few personnal days please let your captain know and this will not apply to you. Everyone must weigh in on Wednesdays, if you are unable to on Wednesday please post your weight along with your points on Tuesday. "

I'm sure we can all do this....seems easy compared to the exercise!! Good luck!
  • sisa2324
    Options
    Starting MFP 215lbs
    Starting SAHMU 211lbs
    Week 1 Weight 211 lbs
    Week 2 weight 209.6 lbs
    Goal Weight 180 lbs

-/+ this week -- -1.4lbs lost
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    Here is an update from the main SAHMU page...

"
    Hi Ladies,

We are going to add a new rule to this challenge:
    If a member does not log in or comment on your team thread for more than 3 days, they will be replaced. Part of the journey of losing weight is having support. If a team member is going out of town or need a few personnal days please let your captain know and this will not apply to you. Everyone must weigh in on Wednesdays, if you are unable to on Wednesday please post your weight along with your points on Tuesday. "

I'm sure we can all do this....seems easy compared to the exercise!! Good luck!

Thats a good idea. If a spot opens up, my sis in law would join.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    Starting MFP = 211
    Starting SAHMU= 205.3
    Week 1 Weight= 204.6
    Week 2 Weight= 203.8
    Goal Weight= 164
    -1lb. Yay!
  • sisa2324
    Options
    Hi everyone, we have had a spot open up. Stonesmomishot wanted to stay with us, but didn't think she could fully commit with her other obligations. Sad to see her go, but that means we need one more member. Karie has said that she has a few people interested in joining, but also said that joshchrisandmom's sil would be fine. As long as we have someone who is able to fully commit it doesn't matter to me. Let me know what you guys think and we'll get our new member started.
    We Ended up with 20 points and 6.4 lbs lost!
  • sisa2324
    Options
    Correction...6.8 lbs
  • daisyelaine
    Options
    Yaaay us!! Too bad about stonesmomishot though. Whoever we get is fine with me though!!

Btw sisa2324-- you need more on your profile!! ;) I mean, I already know you're awesome and all, but how can I stalk you more for the challenge?? Lol...
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    Getting to know your teammates!!!

sisaac2324: She keeps up the team and that is hard to do! She is a great team captain and I'm sure a great momma!
    smalltowngirl78:She works REAL hard at what she does with such little time in between! She loves kids and takes great care of them. She works real hard at working out too.
    thefishers4: She wants to be a photographer and fits that in while taking care of 2 little ones. She works so hard at trying to lose weight and keeps me inspired!

**I will write more with whoever joins! I wrote my sis in law Kim and told her a spot was open!
  • thefishers4
    Options
    I am happy with whomever we get. I hated to see the other one go too :( But it is true that we need support. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day as I know I am soo far. Keep up being the best losers you can be as I have faith in all of us.
  • thefishers4
    Options
    This challenge updates:

Get to know: Done!

Cardio 45 minutes x 5 days
    8/3: Done!

Strength Lunges: 15 per day x2 days
    8/3: Done!

Strength Crunches: 50 per day x2 days
    (Haven't done yet. Hate crunches but will get over that and get it in:) )

Water Challenge: 64oz of water a day x4 days
    8/3: 8-8ozs of water= 64oz Done!