Team Yellow-SAHMU (closed group)

Options

Replies

• daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Highest weight-- 265 ( 1 week before delivery) ( Aug3/09)
    Start Weight- 225 ( Nov 15/09)
    Starting MFP 208lbs (June 6/11)
    Starting SAHMU 199lbs
    Week 1 Weight 199.4 lbs
    Week 2 weight 196.4 lbs
    Week 3 weight- 196.2 lbs
    Goal Weight 145lbs (loooong term..)

-/+ this week - -.2 lbs
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa! I'm Christian as well. It's great that you are training for a ministry! Will you be teaching the women of your church? Us Christian women are in such need of good Titus 2 mentors now that so many women work outside of the home. It's a beautiful calling. Of course, you know that you are a minister already, and every day you are on your mission field in your home, out and about, wherever you are. I've read this whole thread and I just love the way you proclaim God's love right off the bat for all to see. What a great way to live your life for him! <3

Thanks alot for your words! I love my Jesus and He is all I need to get thru anything! :) I am majoring in Christian counseling so, i hope to counsel at the church when I get done with school.
  • sisa2324
    sisa2324 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Starting MFP 215lbs
    Starting SAHMU 211lbs
    Week 1 Weight 211 lbs
    Week 2 weight 209.6 lbs
    Week 3 weight 208.8 lbs
    Goal Weight 180 lbs

-/+ this week -- -0.8 lbs
  • sisa2324
    Options
    So we ended up with 23 points and a total of +1.6 lbs.
    New challenges tomorrow! I'm sure everyone will be able to get that relaxation one in. (I think I'll save mine for day 1 of level 2 30 day shred, which is Saturday!) Overall we did a great job getting our challenges done this week. Great work everybody....here's to a wonderful next week!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Great job last week, ladies! The relaxation challenge sounds heavenly...I still haven't decided what to do with it yet lol.

I hope you are all having a good day today! Has anyone gotten the step up challenge day 1 in yet? I think im going to do my day 1 today...
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Can anyone else see my banner? It's still not showing for me and I put the lowercase img file too. :\
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    Can anyone else see my banner? It's still not showing for me and I put the lowercase img file too. :\

**I cant see it. Something must not be right with it. Post the code on here for me to see and I will tell you if something doesnt look right.
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Okies:

action=view&current=yellow.jpg&t=1311271548519

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong...
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    Okies:

action=view&current=yellow.jpg&t=1311271548519

I have no idea what i'm doing wrong...

yellow.jpg But switch the IMG to img. Make sure you dont delete anything else. It should work.
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Yay!! Thank you so much!
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Did everyone have a good day today? Have we gotten any of the challenges done yet this week? Is there anything we can do as a team to help get you motivated? Let's do this, Team Yellow! <3
  • ishallnotwant
    Options
    Hi Elaine! I'm sorry I missed your welcome, thank you so much! I have read about the 30 day shred and I watched a clip of it online and it looks KILLER! May I ask what day you are on?
  • daisyelaine
    Options
    Lol.. not a problem Carissa! I am doing 30 DS.. although I'm growing less and less enamored with it! I'm on day 9 of level 1. I've certainly noticed a difference in my strength level, but there are still things I can't do all the way ( ie, jumping jacks and jumprope) without unfortunate side effects! Blasted kids... ;) I don't know what I'll feel like for level 2-- I haven't looked ahead so I don't freak myself out!! Lol..

I'm feeling completely exhausted this morning... and lastnight I probably got more sleep than I have for a week. I upped my calories yesterday too ( from 1450 to 1700) because I realized that I was usually netting between 1200-1000. I'm hoping my body just needs a chance to catch up! I think I probably just need to do do my workout too ( instead of sitting here dreading it..) and then move on with my day. I *would* just take a break from 30DS, but I'm a little AR.. and need to finish a challenge that I start! Tomorrow is my "scheduled" day off.. I just have to make it there!!

Hope everyone is doing good-- I haven't done any of the challenge stuff yet, but I have my recipe picked out for the dessert challenge!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    Yay!! Thank you so much!

**Youre very welcome!!!**
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    I kicked booty this morning in the gym! Just wanted to share. It felt so good to kick it up a notch! I did 45 mins. elliptical instead of 35 mins. It wasnt hard at all. Did most of my challenges this week to try to make up for last week! Ugh! I dont even like to think about last week! LOL! You girls are awesome and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful team!
  • daisyelaine
    Options
    Well, I got my workout in, that's for sure!! 30ds, then 5miles advanced walk with Leslie sansone, and then 1 mile power mile with her too. I'm not sure what made me go for SO long-- maybe to prove to myself that it's just a matter of getting going!! We're going for a playdate this afternoon too.. now I can park my butt somewhere for it! Lol..

Mel-- WHOOHOOO!!! You're rocking today!! And you know, now that you've done 45.. it's that much easier to do that on a reg basis!! Btw-- the twilight challenge? That's awesome. I read all the books, but have yet to see any of the movies. And honestly, Jacob is WAAAAAAYYYYY cuter than Edward. :)
  • CoachMelissaDi
    Options
    Well, I got my workout in, that's for sure!! 30ds, then 5miles advanced walk with Leslie sansone, and then 1 mile power mile with her too. I'm not sure what made me go for SO long-- maybe to prove to myself that it's just a matter of getting going!! We're going for a playdate this afternoon too.. now I can park my butt somewhere for it! Lol..

Mel-- WHOOHOOO!!! You're rocking today!! And you know, now that you've done 45.. it's that much easier to do that on a reg basis!! Btw-- the twilight challenge? That's awesome. I read all the books, but have yet to see any of the movies. And honestly, Jacob is WAAAAAAYYYYY cuter than Edward. :)

LOL! You got that right about Jacob vs. Edward! Love me some Native American men! Pretty to look at! LOL :) I'm doing 2 twilight challenges actually! Crazy huh? I HAVE to have tons of challenges to keep me interested and to push me thru those crappy workouts!
  • sisa2324
    Options
    Sorry ladies...I've been a little MIA these past couple days. Took a shopping trip to the states for the day and am currently stuck in a VERY long border line to get back into Canada. At least I did a lot of walking today. Made the decision yesterday to do day 1, level 2 of 30 ds instead of day 10, level 1, with the intent of missing today's workout. Level 2 really wasn't too bad. It was hard, but actually really nice to do some different moves. One of my knees had really started to hurt, so the change up was probably a really good thing for me. And, level 2 burn was 280 cals, instead of the 180 I was getting in level 1, which is always good!
    I was thinking I'd try 'the world fastest workout' for the 'try something new' challenge. It's only 4 minutes, but supposed to get your hr moving. (I heard about it on this site, there are a few posts about it)
    Anyway, sounds like everyone is staying really motivated. Almost half way through the week, so let's see some of those goals being met!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi Teams!!
    I hope you are all doing fantastic!!
    I have created a spreadsheet for our group. Please go to it and fill in your points and weight loss for the last 3 weeks. If you are a new person you can give yourself full points for the weeks you where not here. Captains please fill in your Team points (the ones you get for the whole team completing each challenge and the weight loss point and the recipe winner point) I am so glad I finally figured out how to do this! I started to fill in everyones info but figured it would be much easier for everyone to just go there and fill it in themselves.
    We have a pretty large group and now you can see who else is in this challenge on the other teams easier. If you need help let me know but I tried to make it pretty simple.

If I put anyones info in wrong you can go ahead and just fix it, I am sorry if I did.

Here is the link.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdGUxdVFLcVdiZmFOVmQzbmd1Y3RCOEE&hl=en_US
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I hope everyone is doing well. There was a change in the food challenge after some people weren't very happy with the give something up challenge. If you have already givin something up, you will recieve your point. I had posted this on the main thread but I want to make sure everyone saw it.

Food Challenge: Desert Recipe (Yummy!!)
    Each person submit a recipe to your Team Thread then Teams submit ONE Desert recipe to the main thread that you all agree could win by Monday.
    Tuesday we will take a vote and there will be a winner by Wednesday and I will post that point along with the weight loss point.

I know it is kind of late, I meant to do this on Friday but I got busy with family, so again if you have already done the original challenge it will count for your point.
    Karie