Gryffindor Common Room

Options

Replies

• blondie2285
    Options
    Sorry about not weighing in yesterday.. With this being the long weekend, the whole Monday thing threw me off lol.

I did post a few weeks ago, that I had already met my Sept. 1st goal, which I'm very excited about!!

Week -6 133.6, not a huge weight loss, but I will take it!!!
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have been a huge slacker so I apologize. :-/

For 8/29 I lost 0 pounds
    This week I am down a pound so CW is 206.

I am going to stay on track these next couple weeks. TWO weeks left until I go to Wizarding World of HP!!!!
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW: 154.2
    GW Sept 1: 151
    GW Oct 1: 145
    Week 2: 157.6
    Week 3: 155.2
    Week 4: 157
    Week 5: 158
    Week 6: 161

Depressing, but I suspect the gain is mostly water retention. :( Liking the challenges this week!
  • Jaradel
    Jaradel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Checking in... forgot to do it yesterday with the holiday!
    Weight - no change (still 212)
    OWLs - 10 pts (20 crossover crunches)
    NEWTs - 2 pts - must do better!
    House points - didn't really exercise last week; will do better this week!

Good morning Gryffindors!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Week of 8/29 - 9/4

SW: 176
    CW: 174
    OWLS/NEWTS: Joined to late for last week's, will rock it out this week!
    HP: 455
  • lojoend
    lojoend Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well.... this is sort of thread related. I am a very big HP fan, movies, books, and video games. Spent 3 months playing Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 on my Wii. Love love love the game. It's for little kids, which is just perfect for me. (no, I am not a little kid for real, just at heart). Finally got to 97.5% complete. OH OH OH... I'm going to finally win... go me go! And guess what? There's 2 gliches in the game and I can't finish!!! :huh: SO, I'm just wondering since there are so many HP fans here, if anyone else has played the video game and won or got in the same situation as me? I checked online and both my glitches are common and many people are unhappy about it.... <sigh> There is nothing that can be done about it, I'm just venting!

I have played and beat the lego HP, but I have it for PS3 and Xbox360 (so I can play it and whichever room I am in). Sad I know!!! Maybe the wii game is the only one with the glitch, I didn't have any problem. :(
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Checking in at 180, which I think is a gain : (

October goal is to be 175lbs, which was my September goal but I've failed : (

LouiseXXX
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Loving this weeks challenge Bron :) Burpees are the only exercise im gonna get in today im afraid... I really went for it yesterday and went for my first run/jog and then I went for a long walk in the evening and my legs are in bits!!! So having a rest today! Happy to say down 3lbs from the weekends 5lb gain :O So think im back on track and also snacked on fruit today so overall a great tuesday :D
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    Well.... this is sort of thread related. I am a very big HP fan, movies, books, and video games. Spent 3 months playing Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 on my Wii. Love love love the game. It's for little kids, which is just perfect for me. (no, I am not a little kid for real, just at heart). Finally got to 97.5% complete. OH OH OH... I'm going to finally win... go me go! And guess what? There's 2 gliches in the game and I can't finish!!! :huh: SO, I'm just wondering since there are so many HP fans here, if anyone else has played the video game and won or got in the same situation as me? I checked online and both my glitches are common and many people are unhappy about it.... <sigh> There is nothing that can be done about it, I'm just venting!

I have played and beat the lego HP, but I have it for PS3 and Xbox360 (so I can play it and whichever room I am in). Sad I know!!! Maybe the wii game is the only one with the glitch, I didn't have any problem. :(

Yes, you are right. It is only on the Wii. But, was winning the final level pretty exciting, or sort of uneventful? I know sometimes you work so hard to win, and you finally get there, and it's so boring!

I can't wait till November when they release Years 5-7!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

Yes, you are right. It is only on the Wii. But, was winning the final level pretty exciting, or sort of uneventful? I know sometimes you work so hard to win, and you finally get there, and it's so boring!

Wait a second, they have that for the Wii? My cousins play on their playstation 2, I never thought to look for it on the Wii. The seperate year games are really fun, too. I have Order of the Phoenix, and I've beaten that. It was pretty fun!
  • nattiepeach
    nattiepeach Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello! looking forward to joining in the challenges :) I <3 Harry Potter
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    No weight change for me :sad:

10 OWLs
    4 NEWTs
    412 House Points
  • lojoend
    Options

I thought it was great!!! Even though I have beat it, I still play it. I love it that much!! I didn't know the 5-7 was coming out in November!!! I am SOO pumped now!!!!
  • lojoend
    Options

Wait a second, they have that for the Wii? My cousins play on their playstation 2, I never thought to look for it on the Wii. The seperate year games are really fun, too. I have Order of the Phoenix, and I've beaten that. It was pretty fun!

I love those games too. I haven't beaten those. I need to play those again!! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Checking in at 180, which I think is a gain : (

October goal is to be 175lbs, which was my September goal but I've failed : (

LouiseXXX

Don't worry, I woefully failed my September goal, too. We'll just have to work harder! :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    PREFECT CHART TIME!

You guys are amazing. Seriously, thank you all for all you do for Gryffindor, big and small alike! Don't forget that every little bit helps, so never opt to do nothing when you can at least do something! Let's keep it up and show the rest of Hogwarts what Gryffindor is made of!

This chart is the results from our last week of August. Congrats to those that demolished your September goal! If you didn't meet your goal, please tell me whether you'd like me to alter your October 1st goal. We need to step it up and meet those goals! They're just for us as individuals, because only the losses as a House count towards the Quidditch Matches and the Quidditch Cup. Let's make ourselves proud as well as kick some butt!

For prefect decisions, I'm only going to take into account the OWLs and NEWTs and weight lost. The House Points will just help us in the Inter-House Challenge :)

Our prefects this week are:

Veganbaum (for Owls & Newts) and ShannonP (for weight lost)!

I have a surprise for you guys, too. Here's your Prefect Badge! (copy this into your signature and change the IMG to img)

316180_581934039153_179201885_32311725_821292401_n.jpg

(here's what it looks like: 316180_581934039153_179201885_32311725_821292401_n.jpg)

Here's the chart:

313435_581958075983_179201885_32311929_1396566683_n.jpg

You all worked so hard, and should be proud of yourselves! You certainly make me proud!

Also, if you don't see your name on this list, I haven't heard back from you in quite a while. If you'd like to jump back in, just let me know!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU for all the challenges and tracking everything!

I'm as guilty as the rest of not always making the best choices, but let's get on it, Gryffs! Still three weeks to meet our October Pottermore goals!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

I'm as guilty as the rest of not always making the best choices, but let's get on it, Gryffs! Still three weeks to meet our October Pottermore goals!

Oh, look at your badge! It makes me so happy. I don't know why we didn't do this sooner, haha.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    You all worked so hard, and should be proud of yourselves! You certainly make me proud!
    Thank you again for all your hard work, I'm so proud to be in this house!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Oh, look at your badge! It makes me so happy. I don't know why we didn't do this sooner, haha.

It is a small thing that's motivational. I want to work to get that badge in my signature!