Ripped in 30, starting 1st Aug...join me!!?

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the plateau breakthrough Amaretta!!

I don't mind posting, I'll do it now...
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    It's done, on Motivation and Support.
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    yay! way to get the ball rolling! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: There's already tons of interest!
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Well ladies, I'm done with RI30- I did my pics and measurements and......... crap!!! Lost maybe 1 or 2 pounds (not that I had a lot to lose, but still...), the main thing is- waist: same, hips: same, around belly button: 1 inch lost. I compared pics- absolutely no difference whatsoever!!!!!!!!!! Really annoyed. I know I'm fitter now (aerobically), and my shoulders feel stronger, but i was hoping for some visible results after 22 workouts and 1280 calories a day for a month. This is what i have to do to stay the same??

Anyway, moving on... my knee hurts today, and i'm working lots tomorrow, so my next workout will be sun night. I'll hop over to the new thread to join in there!
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Well ladies, I'm done with RI30- I did my pics and measurements and......... crap!!! Lost maybe 1 or 2 pounds (not that I had a lot to lose, but still...), the main thing is- waist: same, hips: same, around belly button: 1 inch lost. I compared pics- absolutely no difference whatsoever!!!!!!!!!! Really annoyed. I know I'm fitter now (aerobically), and my shoulders feel stronger, but i was hoping for some visible results after 22 workouts and 1280 calories a day for a month. This is what i have to do to stay the same??

Anyway, moving on... my knee hurts today, and i'm working lots tomorrow, so my next workout will be sun night. I'll hop over to the new thread to join in there!

Congrats on finishing! I too, was hoping for more significant changes in measurements. I'm really starting to question the amount of food I was eating before. I have been eating much much more lately, and I notice that I feel better. I didn't even know I didn't feel right before, but now that I'm eating more, I have so much more energy and can feel (maybe not see as much) more muscle tone coming in. I'm thinking, that if I had been eating this much the whole time I was doing Ripped, I might have seen better results.

I'm looking forward to the new thread! FYI, I did yogameltdown the last two days. Level 1 one day, Level 2 the next. NOT a big calorie burn at all. It felt like an extended stretch and warm-up mostly. I'm going to tackle the different levels of 30DS the next few days and see how I feel about those. I have to find NMTZ and BFBM again. My borrowed copies aren't working :ohwell: So far, I like Ripped and 6wk6pk the best.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Congrats on finishing Jen! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

It's a shame you feel the same way most of us do; pretty much nil results, was hoping someone was going to tell a different story. Weird as I found it so much tougher than the Shred, hey ho.

Still, we have our new challenge to keep us going and reap great results!!:bigsmile:
  • MissMaggie3
    MissMaggie3 Posts: 2,464 Member
    Options

Don't despair Jen; keep on doing what you're doing and I'm sure you will reap the rewards. Oh yes, and BIG congratulations for finishing!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jenlwb
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I was wondering- you all had better results with 30DS- but do you think that's because you had more weight to lose at that earlier stage? The more you have the faster it seems to come off. And most of us here are approaching maintenance weight, which is a notoriously tricky stage to lose in. Tomorrow night I might try 6w6p and get the ball rolling on the other thread.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    I think the reason I had better results with the Shred was 2 reasons, it was my first time to do an intense program and I did it for literally 30 days, 10 days on each level. Whereas with Ripped I did it 5 days per week/level so only 20 days in total.
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options
    Just thinking, it would be interesting to see the results of dolng Ripped for 10 days on each level, as it's tougher than the Shred.
  • Jenlwb
    Options
    Just thinking, it would be interesting to see the results of dolng Ripped for 10 days on each level, as it's tougher than the Shred.

I can honestly say I'd need a double hip/knee replacement after that and I've not even hit 40 yet! :tongue:
  • skinnyinnotime
    Options

I can honestly say I'd need a double hip/knee replacement after that and I've not even hit 40 yet! :tongue:

Ha ha ha haaa!! So true, it took it's toll on my knees too!!