TEAM-BLUE-lose-10lbs-in-August

Options

Replies

• tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Well, now I'm curious, too! Tomorrow's weigh in is my very first one. I told myself to not be nervous....but I am soooo nervous. Curse you scale numbers! Lol. I'm sure I've been doing ok, but I think I need to work/exercise harder! It's all making me very anxious!

Ah, yes, and one more thing. When is a good time to weigh yourself? I'm not too sure when you would go about that?

Best time to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning ((..... After you use the bathroom HAHA-- get off those extra ounces that come out LOL!))
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Lol thanks!! Will do! :P
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am nervous about tomorrow...didn't lose anything last week even though i was very committed and ate well, excercised almost every day. My husband says "muscle weighs more than fat" I know that ....but is it too much to ask to see it go down a little?
  • Caite_S
    Caite_S Posts: 42
    Options
    I am nervous about tomorrow...didn't lose anything last week even though i was very committed and ate well, excercised almost every day. My husband says "muscle weighs more than fat" I know that ....but is it too much to ask to see it go down a little?

I'm a little nervous too. I took a little mini vacation this week with my boyfriend and my family and didn't eat all that great. Hoping to at least maintain my weight from last week and not gain anything. Guess we will see tomorrow morning!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    This is the first week I am a little nervous. I have been fortunate not to have had a gain or even a plateau since I began. I think my luck may have run out. Maybe I should make a sacrifice to my scale!
  • flowysteph
    flowysteph Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just checked out the forums for the first time and have requested to join the Blue Team - Good luck with everyones weigh ins tomorrow :)

9996944.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Lose 10lbs in August Challenge - Blue Team
    Aug 01: 202
    Aug 05: 198
    Aug 12: --
    Aug 19: --
    Aug 26: --
    Aug 31: --
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Good luck this week with weigh in everyone. I have lost another pound this week, 4 pounds total since starting the challenge. I have 255 minutes of exercise in this week and have been keeping up with my water for a minimum of 64 oz daily! Have a great weekend everyone! Look forward to the completed spreadsheet the shows BLUE TEAM IS NUMBER ONE!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I was just wondering how your TOMs affect your weekly weigh ins - do you tend to gain or stay the same for that week?

I almost ALWAYS gain during my TOM. Don't let it bother you if you gain a couple pounds. It happens to me almost every month.

I was stuck last week due to TOM as soon as it arrived I lost 3lb,
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and lost 3lb this week, bit better after last weeks stalemate! Onto the next 3 now!!!!
  • ddoolittle
    Options
    Happy Weigh-In Day everyone!

I got in 574min of exercise this week and over 90oz. of water every day and lost 2 lbs since last Friday! Woop! I know the water helped, I'd not been good about water lately and really focused on it this week. I'll definitely keep it up.

Make it a great day!

-Didi
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    GOOOOOOOD MORNING my FABLUELOUS BLUE TEAM!!!! Today is that day to send me your weight BY MESSAGE :) Can't wait to see where you guys are at! Along with the weights, please send me your Calories burned, ounces of water taken in, and minutes of exercise for this week (if you have been keeping track) Not a manditory thing. The weight is though. I definately will be tracking this! I will not be keeping track of everyone's individual calories,water, and exercise, but I would like to know where we stand by adding them all together :) Can't wait to see this! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to check out the spreadsheet to see if you need to send me any missing information! Thanks! Ta-Ta-For-Now!
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    No weight loss for me this week :(

Hoping things go better next week!

I did mess up my eating on Tuesday-office party (plus my dinner last Sunday wasn't that great), but other than that I have been REALLY good all week, so I am shocked. Other than that, I have been trying REALLY hard all week.

584 minutes of exercise this week (5541 calories burned)

13+ glasses of water every day (104+ ounces/day)
  • darlynnwd
    Options
    Aaaauuuuggghhh. This has been a tough week... between not feeling very well at the beginning and getting back in the classroom to prepare for the start of school, I've been in a weird funk. HOWEVER! I only missed one day of exercise and I didn't gain any weight! All in all, not awful.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Aaaauuuuggghhh. This has been a tough week... between not feeling very well at the beginning and getting back in the classroom to prepare for the start of school, I've been in a weird funk. HOWEVER! I only missed one day of exercise and I didn't gain any weight! All in all, not awful.

I hear you about the FUNK! HAHA Good luck with your new school year and that's awesome that you have only missed one day of exercise. I havent exercised all week because I haven't been feeling great
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    I'm so excited! I actually lost 3lbs!!! Wow! I am so proud of myself for doing this. I always want to give up, but I force myself and in the end it feels great! I think I lost more though, only cause I didn't get a scale till this week. I'm really curious as to what I was last week, but it will always remain a mystery lol. I'm just glad I lost 3! Haha.

And if it's alright with team captain tiffypooh2u, I will turn in my other stats either tonight or tomorrow. I just want to get in today's workout, burn and water. :)

PS So far these past two weeks I have had only water, except on wednesday when I had about a 1/3 of a 20oz of Pepsi. Before starting this weight loss, I ONLY drank Dr. Pepper, and Dr. Pepper only, haha. Amazed it wasn't running though my veins :P
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    I'm so excited! I actually lost 3lbs!!! Wow! I am so proud of myself for doing this. I always want to give up, but I force myself and in the end it feels great! I think I lost more though, only cause I didn't get a scale till this week. I'm really curious as to what I was last week, but it will always remain a mystery lol. I'm just glad I lost 3! Haha.

And if it's alright with team captain tiffypooh2u, I will turn in my other stats either tonight or tomorrow. I just want to get in today's workout, burn and water. :)

PS So far these past two weeks I have had only water, except on wednesday when I had about a 1/3 of a 20oz of Pepsi. Before starting this weight loss, I ONLY drank Dr. Pepper, and Dr. Pepper only, haha. Amazed it wasn't running though my veins :P

That is fine with me :) Like I said, it is not a necessity, I am not keeping track but I would like to see how everyone is doing! Although I may not be able to add up everything anyway, because there are many many people who said that they are not tracking their mini challenge, but they are working on getting their daily goals done. WHICH IS PERFECT!! So like I said it's not a big deal if you don't get it to me. I won't be angry.. haha! Congrats on your weight loss... wow I first wrote congrats on your loss... that sounds so........MEAN!
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Lol, it would have been ok cause I knew what you were talking about. Plus I would have put to my weight loss anyways :P
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    no weight loss for me this week :( been so good too

did 311 mins of excersise this week burning 1429 calories. also drank 8-9 glasses of water each day.
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Major support needed....after losing 7 pounds last week and stepping on the scale to see that I have gained 0.4 pounds, has discouraged me...Why am I gaining. I feel like giving up. I exercise 6 days out of the week and remain under my calorie goal. IDK..any advice.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Major support needed....after losing 7 pounds last week and stepping on the scale to see that I have gained 0.4 pounds, has discouraged me...Why am I gaining. I feel like giving up. I exercise 6 days out of the week and remain under my calorie goal. IDK..any advice.

Some weeks are just better than others. I can understand where you are coming from! I have been there and you just need to keep pushing forward because you will get there!! I promise... Please don't give up you will just disappoint yourself even more! We have all been in those STUPID ruts and we all get so PO'D! But just remember to keep pushing forward and keep your eye on that goal!