SW: 154
    Week 1 (8/5/11): 153 (1 lb loss)
    Week 2 (8/12/11): 151.5 (1.5 lbs loss)

2.5 lbs down... 7.5 more to go! Eek!

You've got this girl!!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Anyone else know where the heck the SMILEY FACES went in the forums.... I live for these little guys!
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks, im glad to know im not the only one
    Major support needed....after losing 7 pounds last week and stepping on the scale to see that I have gained 0.4 pounds, has discouraged me...Why am I gaining. I feel like giving up. I exercise 6 days out of the week and remain under my calorie goal. IDK..any advice.

Some weeks are just better than others. I can understand where you are coming from! I have been there and you just need to keep pushing forward because you will get there!! I promise... Please don't give up you will just disappoint yourself even more! We have all been in those STUPID ruts and we all get so PO'D! But just remember to keep pushing forward and keep your eye on that goal!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well I lost 1.5 this week. 526 mins of exercise and 472 ounces of water which is great for me bc I struggle witht he water. I think we should have the water challenge every week lol Good luck everyone and feel free to friend me if any of you would like:)
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Major support needed....after losing 7 pounds last week and stepping on the scale to see that I have gained 0.4 pounds, has discouraged me...Why am I gaining. I feel like giving up. I exercise 6 days out of the week and remain under my calorie goal. IDK..any advice.

Please don't give up....we all have weeks like this. Either the scale doesn't move, or it goes up. It is your body adjusting to a new way of life. You are changing your way of life and one small gain isn't enough to give up. Keep going...friend as many of us as you can and let your diary be open to public so that we can look at it and offer suggestions. I love suggestions on my diary as do many others. We all learn from each other.

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • BK120
    BK120 Posts: 107
    Options
    Team Blue Rocks. So much progress has been made.

I lost 1.4 pounds this week.

Is there a set time to have the weight sent in. I only ask as I see on the spreadsheet the color pink for this week.

Have a great week everyone.
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Lost 8.6 pounds this week!!!!

7/29 300
    8/5 296.2
    8/12 287.6

Got 8 glasses of water everyday, but did not workout at all. :( Will be doing some heavy cleaning of my house this weekend so that should count for something. Only went over my calories 1 day this week...eek (never eat angry). I find that eating out really skews my results as everything is usually a guess. Love me some genghis grill though...healthy eating out!
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lost 2 pounds this week! Boy was i relieved because I didn't lose any last week and I have been exercising hard and often for 2 weeks now. Clothes are fitting different, need to be measured by the trainer at anytime fitness again...good job everyone!
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I found out that the Sarcoidosis in my lungs is as bad as it was in June! So, my Prednisone scrip that has been decreasing is back up to 25mg... for now. It might increase to 30mg next week if I am still symptomatic. My weight is going to be in flux for the next 3 days or so while I readjust. Ugh! Stupid pills are stupid!!!! =D
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    I found out that the Sarcoidosis in my lungs is as bad as it was in June! So, my Prednisone scrip that has been decreasing is back up to 25mg... for now. It might increase to 30mg next week if I am still symptomatic. My weight is going to be in flux for the next 3 days or so while I readjust. Ugh! Stupid pills are stupid!!!! =D

Awww hang in there you will get there!! :)
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am down 3.8 pounds this week

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • ashleehenda
    Options
    hey guys, whats the challenge for this week? X
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Way to go Blue team!

I'm down 1.1lb this week.

Excercise - 450 minutes/2250 cal burned.
    Was slightly short on the water front two days, but that's not too bad!!

I just wanted to remind everyone not to get duscouraged if the scale doesn't move, or even goes up when you're eating so well and exercising heaps - MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT! Just remember that although the scales may not be moving, you may be losing fat still! Take your measurements as well, and that should help out heaps!
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Good Morning FaBLUElous Blue! I just want to start off by letting you guys know how extremely proud of each and every one of you I am!! You all have been having so much going on in your lives but are still working your hearts and *BUTTS* off!!! Also to add a little funny note, it seems as if our team gets their TOM at the same time! HAHA I can't even tell you how many people have been telling me that the wonderful UNCLE TOM is the reason they are not budging, or even going in the wrong direction. Rest assured, his visit will soon end and you won't have to put up with him for another month. HAHA You guys crack me up!!

On another note, even that that lovely UNCLE TOM was around this is what Red Spartains Team Captin Jrdoty8986 wrote Thurs:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The FaBLUElous Blue Team started with 8,995.7 lbs and lost 142 lbs for a total of 1.58% lost.
    The Spartans started with a whopping 31,804.7 lbs and lost 303.7 lbs for a total of .95% lost.
    Purple Reigns started with 19,949.0 lbs and lost 199.3 lbs for a total of 1.00% lost.

Which means us FABLULOUS BLUE TEAM had the highest % lost for last week!!! Get out of here... BRING IT ON UNCLE TOM!
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are many of you who have been asking me what the challenge is...
    :flowerforyou: Do 45 minutes of exercise 6 days a week (minimum of 270 minutes)
    :flowerforyou: Drink 8 glasses of water 7 days a week (minimum of 448 oz.)
    :noway: Stay under your sodum EVERY DAY! (HARD FOR ME!!!! )

As you can all tell on the spreadsheet, there are many PINK blocks! Let's try and fill them! A few of our challengers have not yet given me a weight AT ALL this whole month. Please get me those weights by no later than Wed. I am trying to keep the chart as clean as possible and would hate to loose you!! Please make sure that you give me those weights. If you do get deleted because you haven't given me your weight, you may re-enter the challenge at any time by messaging me. Don't panic. There's no information lost, because I don't have any on you :sad:

Good luck with this week challengers! I am not doing well myself. This vacation completely took over me and I just had the chance to go grocery shopping for the first time since I got back. I have been eating terribly and not drinking the water that I should. No exercising because of my dizzy spells. Let's work on this starting TODAY! Not tomorrow! Today!!!! I know I can do this and I need to do this :smokin:

Have a wonderful day!
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    whats the spreadsheet link again??
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
  • boriqua_1972
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE THE BLUE TEAM!! THIS IS GREAT AND I HOPE WE KEEP IT GOING AFTER AUGUST!!! I've got my 40th birthday and a VEGAS trip in February so i need all the help i can get!!:drinker:
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    I just want to give a shout out to 2 of our challengers for some amazing jobs so far!!! It is the beginning of the week and we have exactly 2 weeks and a day until our final weigh in for August!

:love: ADTeachTX
    Most lost for THIS WEEK with 8.6 pounds lost since last week. (Total of 12.4 lbs lost!!!)

:love: Broken_Star1134
    Most TOTAL weight lost for the WHOLE MONTH with 13.2 lbs!!!!

You guys are so amazing! Keep up that great work! Those of you who have gained or stayed the same.... Don't fret, you just need to stay focused. I keep telling myself that too as I have gained.... I will be able to get back to where I am supposed to be! Keep it up ladies and gents! You are all such an inspiration to me! This is why I am here! :heart: :heart: :heart:

++++++++++++++++

Those of you who have not given me your weight yet for 8/12/11 or any other weight, please get them into me. If you have any pink blocks next to your name, that means you have not given me your weight for that particular weigh in date. 3 pink blocks ends up in deletion from the challenge. You can re-enter at anytime! I just hate to lose you because you signed up for this challenge for a reason and we all want to help you on your journey! Any names with 3 pink blocks next to their name tomorrow I will take off the spreadsheet. If you do not want this to be you, please send me a message with your weight. Thanks guys! I hate to keep nagging about it, but I just do NOT want to lose you! :noway: Or be yelled at for deleting your name:grumble: !

++++++++++++++++

I need to get focused here, I have been slacking on EVERYTHING and it is because I have been feeling so yucky:sick: , and busy and trying to catch up on a lot of things on the home front that my eating habits and exercise is TERRIBLE :sad: .. Exercise has been non-existant for a few weeks now and eating is just oh so bad! I will get there friends! Thanks for all supporting me!
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    I have a feeling this week is gonna be bad. My mini challenges have already been bad and I have been feeling like crap. If I can just lose something this week I think I would feel ok about it, lol. Just hasn't been feeling worth it this week :( even when I try.
    Staying motivated is hard.

I hope everyone else is having a better week!! :D